cool uncle cal

song for the chapter: never grow up - taylor swift

20 weeks pregnant

"please don't burn the house down."

i said to the guys as they rolled out the dough to make christmas cookies. christmas is in just a few days and i honestly just haven't been in the mood. but that hasn't stopped michael from putting up the christmas decorations and almost falling off of a ladder while doing so. and today he invited the boys over to make christmas cookies since i wasn't feeling up to it.

"we are grown men alex. we can bake some cookies."

ashton said as i raised an eyebrow.

"well i guess i'm your adult supervision."

i sighed as i leaned against the counter.

"what's wrong with you?"

luke asked me.

"well, i want to go and sleep in bed with my boyfriend but i have an extra three tall ass australians infiltrating my kitchen."

i said as i crossed my arms across my chest.

"what's your issue today, lovebug?"

michael asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"i'm just tired. and i feel huge and i'm only going to get bigger."

i pouted as i looked up at michael. i've always had body  image issues and being pregnant isn't making them any easier. i just hate looking in the mirror and seeing myself rapidly gaining weight. 

"you aren't huge. you look gorgeous."

michael said.

"thanks. i'm sorry i'm just not feeling like myself today. i'm gonna go watch some TV. you guys have fun out here."

i said as i stood up on my toes and placed a kiss on michael's lips. i went into the living room, plopped down on the couch, and threw something on the TV. i started to drift off to sleep when i felt a little flutter in my stomach. i sat up confusedly before i felt them again. and that's when it connected in my brain.

"michael!"

i yelled. michael immediately ran into the room with concern all written all over his face.

"what's wrong?"

"the baby is kicking!"

i said as i grabbed michael's hand and put it to where the baby was still kicking.

"holy shit."

michael said in astonishment.

"don't swear! she can hear you!"

i laughed as i slapped michael's shoulder.

"guys! come here!"

michael called and all of the guys came into the living room. michael grabbed luke's hand and put it to my stomach. and that's when the baby stopped kicking.

"i don't think she likes her uncle luke."

i giggled.

"let me try."

calum said as he bent down next to me and placed his hand on my bump.

"hey there, it's your uncle calum. or cool uncle cal. whatever you wanna call me. i know you're going to like me more than uncle luke and ashton though."  

calum said as the baby started kicking again.

"see! i told you i would be her favorite uncle."

calum said as i laughed.

"lemme try."

ashton said as he bent down to where calum was.

"hey little one. it's uncle ash. ignore uncle calum, he's a bit of a idiot. i know i'm your favorite uncle."

ashton said, but there was no movement from the baby.

"told you i'm her favorite uncle."

calum said as ashton rolled his eyes.

"i think you guys have tired my daughter out."

michael said.

"and you're tiring me out. go make sure those cookies aren't burnt."

i said with a laugh. the boys went back into the kitchen and i went back to watching TV. it's so fun to watch the boy get excited over the baby. they're all going to be such good uncles. and michael is going to be the best dad. i can't even imagine how protective they'll be over here. her future boyfriends, (or girlfriends) are definitely in trouble with all the boys around.