you make me crazier

song for the chapter: crazier - taylor swift

i hate the winter time. although it doesn't feel like winter in LA, my annual catch of the stomach flu is still right on time. i thought that maybe once i left high school, i wouldn't catch the stomach flu anymore. but here i am, dry heaving into the toilet, trying to get something to come out of my stomach. and that's when i heard my phone ring.

"hello?"

i sniffled as i answered the phone.

"hey babe. you don't look so good."

michael said as i rested my head on the coolness of the wall.

"i know. stomach flu."

"ah, forgot you get that every year. i wish i was there with you."

"me too. how's tour?"

i asked.

"it's good. oh, so i just heard that we're adding a LA show to next week. you and veronica should come if you're feeling up to it."

"you think? i don't wanna get in the way of you guys."

i said. i know exactly how all the shows go. they're extremely hectic and it's hard to even get a word in with michael sometimes. if i'm gonna see him, i wanna be with him.

"you won't be in the way. you guys can come backstage and hang out then go in the crowd for the show."

"okay. i'll see you there."

"alright. i love you. take care of you two."

"i will. have fun tonight."

i said with a smile before hanging up. this will be good for us. it will be good for us to see each other. and it gives me something to look forward to finally.

1 week later

15 weeks pregnant

"how do i look?"

i asked veronica as i twirled to show her my outfit. i decided to go with a tight pink bodycon dress and a pair of black sandals to wear to the concert tonight. something simple but of course will show michael what he has to come home too.

"you look hot! true milf energy."

veronica said as i rolled my eyes and we both giggled. we walked out of the house and headed towards the arena. my heart started pounding as we got closer and closer. thankfully, michael arranged for us to be able to go through the back of the arena so we could avoid being mobbed and have a bit of security with us.

as soon as veronica parked her car, we were greeted by security. as we walked into the arena, we were greeted by a bunch of fans by the gated area. we walked over to them and they all started asking me for pictures and autographs.

"are you here to see michael?"

an eager fan asked.

"well, i'm here to see all the guys, but i'm excited to see michael."

"are you guys together?"

another fan asked.

"we are."

"after he cheated on you?"

another fan asked with her eyebrows raised. i took a deep breath before stepping back from the fans. i get it, they're curious. but some of the stuff really is intrusive when they say it.

"i'll see you guys."

i said with a smile before walking away. i could hear all the fan get angry at the girl who asked as i walked away. i didn't want to put her in that position. i just needed to get out of that situation before my anxiety got any worse.

the security guard let us into the arena and i immediately spotted michael talking to the guys. michael looked over at us and a huge smile grew on his face before i ran into his arms and he spun me around.

"i've missed you!"

michael said as i buried my head into the crook of his neck.

"i've missed you too. i love you."

i said as i picked my head up and placed a kiss on his lips. michael put me down and i heard scoff come from ashton.

"didn't you miss us?!"

ashton asked with a bit of an attitude as i laughed.

"of course i did."

i said as i pulled ashton, calum, and luke into a group hug. after we released, i went right back to michael.

"you look stunning."

michael said as i felt my cheeks get hot.

"you think so?"

"of course i do. and i finally get to see my little peanut again."

michael said as he bent down and placed a kiss to my bump.

"we find out the gender in a few weeks."

i said with a smile.

"i know. you better wait for me to find out."

"i will, i will."

i said as i rolled my eyes and giggled. we all hung out backstage for a little bit before the boys had to go get ready for the show and veronica and i went out to the crowd. the whole time during the show, michael kept looking down at me and smiling. i missed this feeling. i missed seeing him live this dream. i feel like we both needed this. as soon as the show was done, veronica and i went backstage and i ran into his arms.

"you did so good baby!"

i said as i placed a kiss on his lips.

"thank you. i loved seeing you in the crowd again."

michael said.

"get a room you two!"

calum yelled as he walked back us. we all went to their dressing room and hung out for a bit before the boys had to get on the tour bus.

"i'm so glad you came."

michael said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck.

"i'm glad too. i just wish you were coming home with me."

"i know. but i'll be home in a few weeks. i love you."

"i love you too. have fun."

i said as i kissed michael. he placed a kiss on my bump and then walked over to the tour bus. although i don't want him to go, i do think this visit was good for us. i just hope we can survive these next few weeks.