46~ Ouch

Too much distance between us even when we are close

*********************************************

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GHOST READERS, KINDLY GO BACK AND VOTE FOR ALL CHAPTERS

MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER,  LET ME SEE SOME CHANGES BECAUSE IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT ENDING THIS BOOK IN THIS CHAPTER.

Goal for this chapter: 150 votes.

Sewa sat down in a small stool with a big bucket of clothes soaked in soap water in front of her. For the past three weeks, she has been unable to wash her dirty clothes because of work.

As she squeeze her jean from the soapy water, she put then in the clean water. Just then, her phone rang. She wiped her hands on her cloth before picking her phone from the top o her dirty clothes.

A smile crept unto her face when she saw the caller ID. It's been a while week since the saga with Lanre and they've been warming up to each other. Although there was still some strain in-between them, things was better compared to before.

They talk once a day and he seem nice and less vague. "Good morning," She greeted, trying to hide the blush that appeared on her face.

"Good morning." His deep husky voice sent shivers down her spine as a smile crept unto her face when she realised he just woke up and called her first.

"You just woke up?" She asked him.

"Not at all. I've been awake since. So I'm kinda free today, just...I..." He stuttered making Sewa bite her lips from giggling at his attitude. Even though most times he would tell her he just called because he was being a caring person, she knew there was more to it.

"I see. So what do you want to say to me?" She asked him, patiently waiting for his reply. The sun was starting to rise and Sewa had plans to finish washing her clothes before sunrise.

"Are you free today? Was wondering if you would like to hang out?" He asked, his voice held uncertainty while he spoke.

Sewa smiled, she felt the urge to tease him but went against it. "Where to?" She asked him.

"Anyway you can think of. As you know I'm not..." Sewa small laughs made him trail off. She liked the way he was speaking to her and it reminded her of their past relationship. She didn't want to jump into conclusion just yet but she planned on being the very best.

"Sister Sewa my third wife," Brother Sule interrupted Sewa's phone call. "Good morning," She waved at him from where she was as he walked passed he building.

Lanre wondered who had called her his third wife so he decided to ask her as it didn't sit well with him. "Who was that?" He asked.

"Who was who?" She asked, confused by his statement.