35~ I hate you

The heart want what it wants **************************************

**************************************

Sewa was hurt she hurt him and she couldn't have imagined how he was able to endure seeing her in bed with another man.

"I am so..." He cuts her off. "You are nothing but a lier! You should have rejected me yet you let me fall! You went to the extent of putting my brother and I against each other and I am more hurt because I shared a woman with my....my brother!" He laughed hysterically as he placed his palm on his forehead.

"Flexible fucker you are! You are really skilled in bed," he chuckled. He was trying hard to keep his anger at bay but he just didn't know how to.

The way the senator son had spoken about her agitated him, he felt  suffocated, he wanted to just die to not feel the pain he was going through.

The woman he was so in love with had shattered him and he didn't know how far this heartbreak will go for he had never been so crazy over a woman before.

"Let me ask you one question, just why!" He asked, his voice held pain in them. His vains popped out as he frowned, he couldn't taken anymore of it.

It hurt him as if he was hit by a trailer; he wished he was indeed hit by a trailer, that way he knew the pain would go and it would be forgotten but he wasn't sure the pain Sewa Inflicted on him would go so soon.

"Why Sewa! Just why did you do this to me! You could have fucking left me alone! You could have just let me get over my feeling! But you decided to be my girlfriend while fucking other men! Just why!" Hurt was evident from his tone, all the while he spoke, he kept thinking of that perfect word to use on her to hurt her just as she has hurt him but he couldn't think of any.

"You fucked my brother knowing well he was my brother and when you noticed I was coming, you slapped him and acted like the victim! Don't you have any shame!" He exclaimed.

"I didn't fuck..." Lanre cuts her off. "Just shut up! How many lies are you going to feed me, just how many?" He asked clearly pissed.

"Are you going to act so innocent even know that the truth is out! Are you going to act like that woman who doesn't know what bad is when she's the queen herself!" His spoke on top of his voice. He wasn't sure how he was standing so long speaking to her and not collapsing.

His heart beat weren't beating as normal, it was hard for him and the pain was killing him. "You are just a fucking lier and a fucking prostitute!" He spat out with disdain.

Sewa felt her heart breaking into a thousand pieces hearing the man she loved call her a prostitute, tears streamed down her face profusely as her heart ached. She wanted to speak, to explain the situation to him but he wasn't giving her the chance.

"You lied to me on many occasions. You wouldn't stay with me for a week in Lagos before going back to Port harcourt because you had men to satisfy. You wouldn't let me go through your phone because you were scared your secret would be revealed. You most especially dated me knowing well I'd be hurt but still you stayed with me, just why are you so selfish!" He shouted making her startle from the tone he used on her.