4~ Sisters fight

When face in tough situation, do not say why me, say try me ~ Tibiebi

When face in tough situation, do not say why me, say try me ~ Tibiebi.M.Jackson

Above image of the new book my friend started xxMarygoldxx check it out fam.

**********************************
Sewa sat down in the living room, painting her nails when she heard the door bang open, she was startled as her eyes met with her younger sister Ololade.

"What is wrong with you?" Sewa asked with a hint of annoyance on her tone. The way lolade had banged the door open was rude , she thought.

Lolade wasn't moved by her sister's words as what made her agitated was making her rile up the more.

"Are you daft?!" Sewa asked but instead Lolade threw her phone to her and she caught it unexpectedly.

"You are wicked! Sewa you are wicked! So because your life is ruined, you want to ruin mine right?!" Lolade spat put stomping her feet on the floor.

Sewa was confused, she wondered why Lolade would speak rudely to her.

She grabbed the phone and took a view at the video, she was shocked by what she saw. In the video was Sewa and Dotun, Lolade boyfriend, having sex.

"How did you get this video?" Sewa asked confused, she suddenly felt ashamed that her younger sister had to see this.

Lolade scoffed, "Hypocrite!" She spat out blatantly.

"I won't accept such rudeness from you, if you speak anyhow I will slap you on your face!" Sewa warned. She won't accept Lolade rude behavior towards her.

"That boy In there is my boyfriend!" Lolade dragged. "Do you know how I felt when I saw this video in Powei's hand?!" Lolade exclaimed.

"How could you fuck my boyfriend! Aren't you satisfied with the other men that you have to fuck my boyfriend?! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?! Jasmine James, high class prostitute, the..." Before she could complete her statement, Sewa raised her hands to hit her hard across her face.

Lolade was caught unaware as she placed her hands on the cheek that was slapped by Sewa. "You won't talk to me rudely and go free, you hear me!" Sewa retorted.

"I didn't know he was your boyfriend and he came to me with a cool cash idiot! I wouldn't have slept with him if I knew he was your boyfriend and how can you be foolish to date the senator's son?! He is a womaniser!" Sewa yelled, heaving hard.

They were both breathing hard as if not being able to contain their anger.

"And so!" Lolade shouted.

"Do you have to be a city slut?!" Lolade added, raising her voice.

"Shut up! I did all I did for this family and if not because of me, you wouldn't be wearing these fancy clothes or staying in this luxurious place!" Sewa retorted in the same tone Lolade used on her.

"I am disgraced to call you my sister! You are shameless!" That being said Sewa slapped her again right across the cheek.

"You can keep hitting me but that won't change my thoughts about you, I hate you!" Lolade yelled walking out of her.

Sewa was furious, she was hyperventilating hard and she needed to clear her head. She wanted to cry, she was hurt; her younger sister just said she hated her and she wasn't happy about that. She did all for her family and this is what she get as repayment.

She rushed upstairs to get her car keys. She drove out of the house to her friend's house.

Sewa knocked on the wooden door to her friend's house. The door was opened after some seconds revealing Denyefa, popularly known as Denny.

Denny resided with three other girls named Charity, Tolu and Priscilla; they were all orphans and high class prostitutes like Sewa.

"What is wrong Sewa?" Denny asked as soon as she saw an emotionless Sewa hyperventilating hard.

Sewa pushed her out of the way, making her way to the living room, she saw Priscilla who was taking a drag from her cigarette and walked towards her. She grabbed the pack of Oris cigarettes from the table and took a stick from the pack.

She lit up the cigarette and took a drag, as soon as she took up to three drag from the cigarette, she felt at ease.

She laughed hysterically before sitting down on the couch crossing her legs.

"Mofadesewa, what happened?" Priscilla asked her, letting out the smoke out of her mouth.

Sewa laughed again before speaking up, "Life! This life." She muttered, taking a drag from the cigarette again.

Priscilla and Denyefa wondered, the words Mofadesewa spat out baffled them. "What happened Sewa? Speak to me," Denny ushered.

Sewa took a drag from the cigarette again, she puff out smoke before speaking to them. "I started the rough journey for then only to be hated and be ashamed off," Sewa spoke, laughing sarcastically.

Denny and Priscilla stared at each other baffled by Sewa's words but they couldn't say anything as they didn't understand what she was saying or where she was heading to.

"My sister, worry not, Pass me that drink."

"Anyways, So I have a party to attend at cross rivers and I was wondering if you guys would join me?" Denny asked.

"I can't." Sewa muttered.

"Why?" Denny asked

"Ola is around and I need to catch up with him," She explained to them.

Priscilla hissed, "You better know what we are doing, wasting your time on what will not have a result."

Sewa's heart sank, she knew what Priscilla meant but she was too greedy to let go of any of her lives and Lolade was right about her, she was indeed a shameless girl.

This chapter was tacky but it was necessary, next chapter is gonna be bomb, I promise you.

Check out one Friday evening by maramartha its an amazing story i tell you.

Vote, comment and share.