58~ Our child

Dedicated to all my readers who always put a smile on my face with their amazing comments

I love you all ❤️

Dedicated to originalNana01

Happy birthday dear 🥳🎂

Lanre's thumb caresses Sewa's arm as they lay on the bed. It's morning, although Sewa has just fell asleep not too long, Lanre couldn't sleep.

He thought deeply of his next move on Sewa and how to make everything go right without hurting anyone.

He loved the feeling within him having Sewa in his arms. It was like the missing piece he needed. Sewa mumbled in her sleep, leaning toward Lanre, she wrapped her left hand around his body.

Lanre stared at her beautiful morning face, he just couldn't get enough of it. He looked at the wall clock and realised it was past seven in the morning.

Sewa eyes fluttered open, they met the body of Lanre and she smiled. She felt a sweet feeling in the pit of her belly having his arms around her.

Lanre eyes met hers and he leaned in to kiss her on her forehead. "Good morning," he whispered.

"Good morning," she replied.

Lanre leaned more closer to her and she realised they were both naked under the duvet. She felt heat between her legs and empty in her in core. "Did you sleep well?" He asked her and she mumbled her answer.

"Did you?" She asked him.

"I slept well."

It dawn to Sewa that she and Lanre needed to have a good conversation. He knew of her child yet he didn't know he was the father. Now that she knew Lanre felt the same way for her, they needed to come open and get things done properly.

"Lanre," she called, getting his attention.

He squeezed on her arms lightly, "What is it?" He asked her, looking deep into her eyes. He always felt an electric current flow in his body whenever his eyes bored Sewa's. There was a magnetic attraction that he couldn't deny no matter how hard he tried whenever he was with Sewa.

His heart beats raced erratically and his body yearns for her.

"Sewa before you speak, I will like to tell you this," Lanre said before Sewa could utter a word.

"Everything I said last night was true. Everything that happened between us last night to this morning, had no scheme behind it. I really have those feelings for you. I still love you," he said.

Sewa heart melted from his little speech, she smiled. "Thanks for loving me even when I have been a mess in your life," she said.

She could call herself lucky for having a man like Lanre. For having a man who forgave her after all her wrong doing. "I know no matter how much I say sorry, it will not change what happened in the past. I'm really sorry Lanre, I'm sorry for hurting you, for cheating on you, for lieing to you, for using you. In any way I have done wrong against you, I am really sorry." Her voice croaked, her eyes welled up in tears. It ached her so much that she put him through so much.