25~ Not entirely the truth

Things are about to get even more complicated as I try to work things out for us***************************************

***************************************

"I promise you if what you bring back is false, I won't only sever ties with you, I will also hate you for life!" Lanre warned Tunji firmly. "And who the hell is Jasmine James?" Lanre asked his brother.

Tunji sneered, "You know nothing at all. Isn't Sewa's english name Jasmine?" Tunji asked Lanre.

"What are you getting at Tunji? Jasmine isn't her name at all. Her name is Akanni Mofadesewa Rebecca," Lanre replied.

"Rebecca? Not Jasmine?" Tunji hummed placing his index finger on his chin.

"Tell me something Lanre, what will you do if I prove you wrong? What will you do when you find out all I accused Sewa of were true? Tell me, just what will you do?" Tunji asked his brother.

"I don't think you will prove anything because all you've spoke about my love is false," Lanre replied him.

"From the look of the situation, I am more scared for you than I am for anyone Lanre. She is not who she seem to be and also, you will hurt a lot when you see her true self which is why I'd tell you to prepare for the damage you will cause yourself," Tunji lamented, Lanre folded his arms across his chest.

"If not you that you are already battered, I would love to remake your face but I don't want to be Jacob in the bible with a different case, so let's respect ourselves for the main time," Lanre said to Tunji.

"She has ruined you but I promise to reveal the truth to you."

"You know looks doesn't actually tell about a person. Sewa looks like those girls who are after money and someone who wouldn't be tamed easily but that's what she shows to people. She is just a sweet naive girl who tries to act like it but isn't it," Lanre said, Tunji clicked his tongue.

"Naive? Indeed."

Once Lanre entered his home, he saw Sewa lieing on the couch, sleeping peacefully. He walked slowly towards her, he smiled when he saw her beautiful face.

He felt warmth within him from the sight of her, "My light," he muttered, squatting down to take a closer look at her face.

"Beautiful," He whispered, placing his index finger on her cheek. Sewa eyes fluttered open and she saw Lanre.

"You are back," She said to him helping herself to sit on the couch. Lanre took a seat beside her. "I'm sorry," He said to her.