8~ Ba Dum

Life isn't  bed full of roses

HAPPY NEW MONTH

***************************************

*WARNING: MATURED CONTENT AHEAD*

"What is going on here?" Lanre repeated for the second time, watching and studying the movement of  both Sewa and Tunji.

Sewa wiped her tears with her thumbs stylishly so as not to be seen crying by Lanre.

"Egbon!" Lanre called Tunji.

"Sewa!" He called her with worry laced in his tone. He started walking closer to her slowly.

"Nothing happened, I met her and decided to tell her a story of when you were younger..." Tunji trailed off, his eyes met with Sewa who was confused by what he was saying before he continued to speak.

"She started crying from listening to your childhood story, she was touched with your good nature," Tunji lamented.

"She feels she doesn't deserve you, you know?" Tunji raised his brows at Lanre.

"She always feels that," Lanre muttered. "She always feels she's not good enough for me while the reverse is my case," Lanre spoke.

"I feel I'm not good enough for her," He smiled. Sewa's heart sank when she heard those words.

She was a despicable being who was selfish and cared for no one else and now she was in a compromising situation which obviously would destroy her.

Sewa walked out of the two brothers with Lanre following on her trail. She wanted to break up with Lanre but she didn't have the guts.

Once they were all seated back in the dining room, they continued to eat except for Sewa who complained to not be hungry. The look Tunji had given her when she said she wasn't hungry made her stomach grumble.

She knew this wasn't the end, Tunji had more on his plate but couldn't continue because of the interference earlier.

Both Sewa and Lanre escorted Tunji to his car, as soon as Tunji drove off Sewa heaved a sigh.

Lanre leaned in and pecked her cheek, holding unto her waist tightly. Sewa was still in deep thought of what had happened earlier.

Lanre pulled her closer to him as he walked her back into his apartment.

Lanre kept giving Sewa wet kisses, in as much as she tried to stop herself from being moved, she couldn't help but feel goosebumps when his lips came in contact with her skin.