12~Awkward

Love with all your heart and live with all your love*************************************

*************************************

Sewa said nothing, she had hurt him and her words had destroyed her sweet Lanre into something else.

She forced a smile onto her face, "It's fine, let's go," She said to him not having enough courage to speak. She hurt him and now she was hurt too, she didn't have the right to feel hurt, does she? She asked herself.

She followed him into the room he referred to be her room. She looked at the colour of the room; it was painted with cream and brown and a touch of peach in the middle.

It wasn't as big as Lanre's room but it was good. A bed was positioned in the middle of the room. Lanre placed her bag close to the bed before turning to walk away.

Sewa frowned, was that how he treated his guest talkless of his girlfriend. She folded her arms across her chest.

"Are you leaving now?" She asked as if that wasn't what he was doing. She face palmed herself for asking such stupid questions.

Lanre turned to look at her, his hands were in pants pocket and he said nothing. He didn't say anything because he didn't have anything to say but if he were to reply to her, he'd speak with sarcasm.

He was about to leave the door when he turned back to a frowning Sewa, "Have you eaten?" He asked her.

Sewa didn't feel like answering him but who was she to do that when she was the one who did wrong. The thought of him trying to make short conversations with her was at least a hope that she could appease him.

She has eaten but she wouldn't mind eating again as long as it gives her the chance to speak to him. "No I haven't," she replied with a sweet and calm voice as if trying to gain his attention the more.

Lanre took a deep breath, he was thinking of what he had that he could prepare for the both of them. "It's late and I can't order food but I have rice, I'd cook for us," He said to her.

"No worries, I will cook them, let me quickly change into something else," she said to him quickly, pulling her dress instantly, not caring that Lanre was there.

Lanre took his eyes off her tempting body as he backed her. Sewa frowned, what was wrong with him? She wanted to hiss out loud but bit her tongue from doing so.

"I'm gonna go," he said to her. Sewa felt a pinch in her heart but shrugged it off.

She opened her box and brought out a jean bum short, matching it with a loose tank top.