34~ You deceived me

Feeling either make or break you***************************************

***************************************

Sewa was baffled, she wondered who had been disturbing Lanre. "Who is that?" She asked him.

Lanre smirked, then he chortled. "A particular lady, you might know her," he said to her confusing her. Sewa squeezed her brows in confusion. She couldn't think of any lady she knew that could be disturbing Lanre.

"Can you please stop speaking in riddles and explain better to me," she urged him.

"I will, give me time," he said to her and she nodded her head. He had been in Port harcourt for a week now with Tunji.

Once he saw that video, he almost went crazy, he smatched the phone telling Tunji to fuck off. He didn't believe it, he almost attacked Tunji telling him his Sewa could never do that.

Then he remembered the outfit she wore in the video. He remembered she told him she was going to meet a friend reason she cut their date short. He dropped her at her house only for her to go meet another man to fuck her.

His head banged, his heart broke into a thousand piece that he found it hard to breath. He fell into a devastating condition while remembering the man and Sewa fucking and her loud moans.

"If you won't believe me, then go with me to Port harcourt and see for yourself who your Sewa is if not Jasmine James." Tunji said to him.

"That's...that...not Sewa. I refuse to believe!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Believe or not, she is your precious Sewa. An high class prostitute who I've fucked!" Tunji spat out.

"Enough!" Lanre voice broke, his head ached, he hissed in pain as he slowly fell on his knees due to him feeling numb on his legs.

"I know this isn't enough to convince you so instead so as to not make it look fake, I will take you to the woman she worked under and you will meet many of types," Tunji said.

He wouldn't believe his Sewa was Jasmine James, the popular prostitute, he cried like a baby for the first time in a long time. He found it hard to eat, he couldn't do anything, he locked himself inside house as he cried.

He was deceived by her for a long time and he felt betrayed. He thought of the times when she would tell him not to love her because he didn't know who she really was; then he didn't understand but he understood what she meant now.

He was shattered completely, he felt she should have just left him alone if she knew she would not love and dedicate herself to him. He would have loved it if she had not come back to him when they had to stay away from each other for three weeks, maybe he'd have moved on and not be broken.

He remembered the one million times he said the word I love you to her and how she never returned it. Those were the signs he refused to see and now that everything was clear to him, he felt stupid and blind although he had eyes.

He went through extreme means to satisfy her, he almost disowned his older brother for her and she denied the fact she didn't know who Jasmine James was. When he saw her call, he felt lifeless, he didn't know what to say to her or how to approach her because he had so much to say yet he didn't know how to convey them.

Sewa was bothered as she looked at Lanre but couldn't decipher anything. She wondered what could be going through his mind and what disturbed him.

"I'm starting to worry Ola, please tell me what's going on?" She begged.

Lanre inhaled and exhaled, he closed his eyes and he then he opened it, he clenched and unclenched his fist. Sewa noticed his clenched fist and took his fist with her palm, trying to caress them but he pulled his fist back.

"Do you know of Jasmine James?" He finally blurted out after what took so many hours. Sewa heart began to beat faster than normal as fear gripped her. He had once asked her if she knew Jasmine James and now he was repeating it. She wondered if he knew who she was and wanted her to tell him soon.

She took in a deep breath as tears welled up in her eyes. Landed scoffed, bringing out his phone from his pants pocket. "You don't know her right?" He asked sarcastically nodding his head as if trying to understand. "Then tell me how the girl in this video looked like you!" He spat out throwing his phone for Sewa to catch.

Tears began to stream down her face, her heart beating so far that her head felt it. "I..I.." Lanre shunned her. "Kindly watch Jasmine , right?" He asked with a questioning brows.

She played the video and saw her and the senator son and she crumbled. "It's all in..." Lanre shunned her again.

"I thought you didn't know Jasmine James? Wow...just who are you!" He spat out. Sewa tried interjecting but he shunned her again. "I will speak and you will fucking listen!" He spat out through gritted teeth's.

The tears streamed down uncontrollable as she watched Lanre. She had quit it all and was ready to he with him, she has given up her lifestyle but it seems she was a bit too late.

"You...you fucking deceived me Sewa! Not just once but a thousand times! You..." He wanted to say much but he couldn't find the perfect words to express his anger, his betrayal, his pain.  He pointed his fingers at her, "You never loved me, did you?" He asked her. He wanted to know, all the while he's showed her love but got nothing in return yet he believed one day, she'd love him.

"I..." He cuts her off. "I don't want to hear anything you have to say now. You don't have to feel guilty you know because I am the one at fault! I begged you to be my girlfriend although you turned me down twice! I fucking kept forcing my love on you! You told me a thousand times not to love you yet I stupidly did like a fool!" He cried out, tears rolling down his cheek.

He was hurt, so hurt that he couldn't think of anything other than her moans whilst the senator son fucked her and how he placed her in position he never did with her before. He felt disgusted by her. He wondered how he was able to look at her face and not go crazy.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

This chapter is one of the most devastating chapter I've ever written.

Who feels for Lanre?

Who feels for Sewa?

What are your thoughts on this book so far?

Vote, comment and share.