19~ The unexpected guest

It's crazy how everything is nice yet scary

*************************************

"NOUN? What is that?" Sewa asked.

"National open university of Nigeria," Lanre replied.

"It's a university for workers and also for student. For workers who didn't get the opportunity to go into higher institution when they were young, it's for them. You could also do masters there too. With time even teenagers attend now, it's easy to get into too," Lanre explained.

"That's nice and what does that have to do with me?" She asked him.

"Considering you don't want to go to the university, you could actually attend this one. The difference is just that, you can work and also school and all their lectures are done online," He said.

"You don't need to attend lectures too but you could catch up with other procedures while making money too," Lanre said.

"That's nice then, so?" She asked.

"Seriously, you don't get what I am trying to say?" He asked her.

"Not at all," she replied.

"Once we get married, while you work, you could also attend NOUN. You don't have to worry about the school fees, I'd be responsible for everything," he said.

Sewa frowned, she wasn't going to get married to him and he already had things planned. What does he take her for, someone who couldn't cater for herself or what.

Sewa heaved a sigh, "You don't have to do any of that. I will achieve all I want all by myself so don't bother," she said to him.

She feigned yawn as if she wanted to sleep to end this intense conversation.

"But..." Sewa cuts him off.

"Go to sleep Lanre, you have work tomorrow and besides, you are starting to spit foreign words. What can I say, you are definitely not speaking with a clear mind now. So go to sleep," she said to him.

"But I'm fine you know," he replied.

Sewa sighed, "I know you are fine and I'm not disputing that but to be honest with you," she backed him not wanting to see his face anymore.

"You don't know what you are saying. You have everything all planned out without knowing if I'd marry you at all," she muttered.