23~ I Love you

Your words are all I need***************************************

***************************************

If Lanre was furious earlier, he was more than furious now. He shoved Sewa aside as he matched towards Tunji, with his fist clenched so hard, he punched Tunji's nose that it broke instantly.

Blood spilled out of Tunji's nose, his head pounded as nausea hit him. Lanre was hurt by the words Tunji had used on Sewa, Tunji last statement has broken Lanre so much as it pained him to the core.

He promised to sever all ties with his brother, he promised to never speak to his brother for he couldn't be a brother to someone who was naturally pained and bitter.

Room 106, I fucked her hard and fast and in more than ten position! Those words rang in his head as he looked for any sharp object around him. As those words rang in his head, all he wanted to do was kill his brother.

He was loosing it, he knew it and it hurt him that he couldn't control himself. Sewa had fallen hard on the floor when Lanre pushed her aside.

She blamed herself for everything, she blamed herself because she had turn two brothers against one another, she blamed herself because it started with her.

Lanre refused to believe Tunji who was telling the truth but believed Sewa who said nothing at all. Sewa felt her world crumbling and for the first time in many years, she missed her father.

She remembered blaming God for taking her father away from her at a very young age and making her learn life the harsh way. She remembered how she decided to forget God and handle fate all by herself; for the first time in a long time, she prayed as she wept to God telling him to help her find a solution out of this mess.

She had shattered the relationship of two brothers with her two lives and now there were slight chances of them being the same as before.

"Ola please!" She cried out! "Please let go of it!" Her voice were weak and shaky, her legs were numb. She couldn't feel anything at all as she watched Lanre pick up a knife.

Struggling to stand back on her feet, she fell down back on the floor. She crawled to where Lanre was with struggle, trying to hold unto his legs with her hands. Tunji head was banging so hard, he felt dizzy too.

The punch he received from Lanre on his nose had disintegrated his body parts. He placed his palm on his head trying to control the pain but nothing was working.

His eyes were getting blur, but he knew Lanre was walking closer to him with something on his hands.

"Don't do this! Don't!" She begged. She blamed herself for the situation on ground. She wished she had just left him from the very first time she realized he was brothers with Tunji, just maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way.

She blamed herself and wished the ground would open and swallow her. "I...if you do this, you are only making me feel more bad! Do...not...you..." Sewa was in short of words, she didn't know how to explain to him or tell him anything.

If a situation like this could actually ruin Lanre, she imagined him in a more ruined situation when he actually found out the real truth. "You need to calm down for my sake, please!" She cried out.

"He is your brother and the more you fight him for me, the more I blame myself. You don't even know me enough Lanre yet..." She swallowed the painful lump in her throat then hiccuped.

"You don't know anything!" She cried out.

Lanre felt bad when he saw Sewa crying so hard, he blamed himself for her tears. He wished he hadn't shown Sewa to Tunji and he wished Tunji wasn't his brother.

He squats down to look at Sewa, wiping her tears with his fingers. "It's fine. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Sewa," He said to her.

Sewa wept more because she felt more guilty than she ever was. Why do do keep telling me sorry when it is I who should be telling you sorry? She asked within herself. Why do you keep telling me sorry, just why? I am a bitch whose life is ruined, just why!" She wished she could scream out all of those words but she just couldn't find the strength to.

"I'm so sorry," He repeated once more. Sewa looked at the deep cut he had on his jaw, she wept because he got such a nasty cut because of her. She looked at his swollen cheekbone, then wept more again because she caused them all. She caused him so much pain than happiness.

"Please stop saying sorry to me!" She spat out in tears. Her voice were husky from the too many screams and cries.

"I should be the one telling you sorry because I ruined it all! You believe me even if you didn't know much about me. I haven't been the very best person to you, yet you risk your life and put your relationship with your brother on the line for me! Just why!" She asked, her eyes were swollen, she was starting to run out of water in her eyes as she had cried too much.

Her eyes were starting to fold and her head were pounding so hard.

"That is because I love you." His words shattered Sewa once more. She wondered why he decided to love a broken person like her whose redemption wasn't sure of. She wondered why she was given a gift like him when her life was obviously a shattered one.

"I love you and soon you will be my wife, anyone that disrespects you is obviously disrespecting me too. Anyone that hates you obviously hates me too and anyone that curses you has cursed me too." His words sent warmth to Sewa but she knew she had no right to them, not at all.

To one of my biggest supporter so far _Victoria_yemi this chapter is for you.

I'm sorry it's coming late when you have been supportive from the start. You deserve more.

Shit! This chapter is so emotional, I feel Lanre. I feel Sewa doesn't deserve him.

Tunji nose has broken oo 😂😂😂
Sewa and Lanre love ehn, o gidi gan!

You wouldn't want to miss on the next chapter oo. If I get comments from one new silent readers, imma update again this night.

Vote, comment and kindly share to your friends if you love this book.