31~ Twisted

The challenges in life doesn't have an end***************************************

***************************************

Tunji arrived at Port Harcourt on Tuesday evening. He had set to gather information about Sewa and finally expose her to his brother before it was too late.

He called his friends to tell them he had reached and they invited him to a beer parlour to drink with them. Even though he didn't want to, he had to relieve himself of the many issues on ground lately.

Once he reached the beer parlour, he walked into the house to see everywhere filled up with people drinking beer and hot pepper soup. The smell of the pepper soup filled his nostril making his stomach grumble instantly.

Songs by old musicians could loudly be heard as some men danced and sang along to the lyrics. He used his eyes to scan to room for his friends until he saw one of his friends dancing around a table with a glass cup full of beer in his hand.

He took long strides towards them. Once they saw him, their eyes twicthed from the injuries on his head and face. The friend who was holding a beer in his hands while dancing stopped dancing as he dropped his glass on the table, taking a better look at his friend.

"What happened to you?" One of his friends asked, raising his voice so he could be heard through the music.

Tunji heaved a sigh before taking a sit. He was hungry and needed to fill his stomach first before answering any of their questions. He raised his hands for the sales girl to come and attend to him.

"You will not speak or what? Who put you in a state like this?" His friend dancing earlier asked.

"I had a fight, a very big one with a shark in the sea but I won just like samson won against the lion," He said sarcastically.

"You don't have sense as usual," His friend said to him. The sales girl came to attend to him asking him what he wanted.

"What kind of pepper soup do you have?" He asked.

"We have cow tail pepper soup, goat meat pepper soup, cat fish pepper soup and pork meat," The lady listed the type of pepper soup they sell. He nodded his head as she called the types they had.

"Please I need cow tail pepper soup," he said to her and she walked away to get him what he had ordered.

After some minutes, the lady came back with his order and he began to eat. After drinking the entire peppers up, he drank the chilled bottle water he requested for to step down.

"Ahh! That was refreshing," he muttered.

"Now that you are done, kindly tell us who beat you up? I mean I never took you for a weakling to be easily beaten to a store of half recognition," His friend dancing earlier said.

"I didn't want to fight. I had a fight with my younger brother, if I really fight him, he'd faint, you love I don't joke with him," He said to his friends.

"Your younger brother? I mean was it a real fight or it was by mistake, I don't get?" His friend asked.

"We met delilah!" He spat out with disdain. Thinking of Sewa annoyed him and he despised the girl.

"Delilah keh?" His both friends said together. The one dancing earlier was named Segun and the one sitting down before was named Tomison.

They were both his friends since college days. "My brother the story is long!" He wailed. "I never expected delilah would ever come into my life," He said.

"Did you sleep with your brothers girlfriend or what?" Tomison asked him and he laughed hysterically.

Suddenly the song oliver twist popped up and Tunji began to sing to it.
"I have a confession, don't take personal, I have a confession, so you gotta listen," he sang to the lyrics as he shook his head.

After narrating what went down to his friends, they couldn't help but laugh at the situation. "You mean dark gold jasmine James is your brothers girlfriend?" Segun asked, placing his hands on his belly whilst trying to contain his laughter.

"Wait, a prostitute like her has a boyfriend? For what na?" Tomison spoke trying to contain his laughter. "The life no balance oo!" He exclaimed with laughter.

"That's how I saw it and to be very honest, I'm really pained. My brother is crazy over that prostitute! He doesn't know anything and I'm sure he'd go insane once he finds out her true self," Tunji spat out.

"Delilah you've met indeed!" Tomison uttered. "Wow, so you want to gather proof for your brother right?" Segun asked and he nodded his head.

"Then no problem, that Ramson guy had a video of him and her having sex. That guy is obsessed over her pussy, to be honest her pussy is gold," Tomison smacked his lips as he reminisced those moments with her.

"Ramson did? How?" Tunji asked, flabbergasted by the news he just heard.

"He said he took that video to console and help himself whenever he needed a good pussy but couldn't fine one," Tomison chuckled. "That guy is a bastard!" He deadpanned.

"Anyways, I'm still baffled by the fact her real name is Jasmine James, wawu! What won't we see in this life?" Segun sighed.

"Her pussy must have blinded your brother eyes from seeing no wrong in her and also her beautiful face self..." Segun clicked his tongue. "Fear the power of a beautiful woman!" He completed his statement.

"What we will have to do is to get the video from Ramson," Tomison said.

"Not just that, I want him to see her in a situation where he'd believe that the video wasn't a plan work. My brother is crazy! He literally might say the video is fake!" Tunji lamented.

"You should have seen how she was manipulating him with her fake tears, I hate that girl so much!" Tunji spat out.

"Should I be honest with you Tunji, I can't blame him. If someone suddenly tells me something about the love of my life, I wouldn't believe easily it, especially when I truely love her. He just needs to see it to realise for himself and that girl self, why would she get a boyfriend knowing she is a prostitute if not that she is a bitch!" Tomison spat out.

"I'm still baffled by that. She knows she is a prostitute, why did she date someone knowing, she'd hurt them? Either she loves money too much and can't seem to get enough or she likes him but can't quit what she does?" Segun stated.

"Please don't give me that bullshit! She doesn't like him! Someone who likes someone won't keep deceiving them for a very long time! She is just selfish!" Tunji spat out with disgust.

"Let me meet Ramson first for the video. Because as it is, if she beats me to this game, it's done, the ties between my brother and I would be broken." Tunji drowning the remaining of the water in his mouth.

Hmmmm, things are about to get interesting. Who would have thought Ramson knew Tunji and his friends?

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Vote, comment and share.