6 ~ Bite

Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut!*************************************

*************************************

Sewa heart pounded hard, it was as if it wanted free from her chest. Her palm became sweaty, she swallowed the invisible lump in her throat.

Her eyes twitches involuntarily as she looked at Lanre's older brother, she was doomed! She thought.

"Olatunji meet the love of my life, Sewa," Lanre introduced. Sewa hiccupped.

A confused expression formed on Tunji's face when he saw Sewa. "Sewa, meet my older brother and my mentor, Olatunji," Lanre Introduced.

Sewa began to panic, mentor? Lanre and Tunji were related? Trying to comprehend the situation only made her more nervous than before.

The confused expression on Tunji's face was replaced with a smirk as he stretched his hands forward to shake Sewa. "So she's the one who is most loyal to you?" Tunji asked, making sure to be sarcastic when he said the word loyal.

Sewa's heart sank when she heard the sarcastic tone Tunji used when he said the word loyal.

Lanre smiled, then moved closer to Sewa to wrap his arms around her waist. "Yes, the one and only," Lanre said.

Sewa was uncomfortable, the look Tunji gave her worried her and she knew the time had come, the time for the truth to be revealed to Lanre.

She wouldn't have any regrets if it was anyone but Tunji, the same Tunji she slept with last week. She suddenly felt disgusted with herself, she has slept with two brothers before but this situation was different considering, one was the love of her life and the other was just a one night stand.

Tunji stretched his hands forward for a handshake, Sewa didn't want to shake his hands, she could see the look on his face and she knew it was a matter of time before she was exposed.

Lanre leaned in and whispered into Sewa's ear, "Relax, I know you are nervous since it's your first time meeting one of my family member's but I promise you, they are chilled people." Lanre assured her.

Sewa nodded her head, If only he knew what was going on within her and how much she had betrayed him, he wouldn't be saying all he was saying now.

"Sewa is the name right?" Tunji asked, Sewa stomach rumbled, one of her secrets was revealed; Tunji knew her as Jasmine not Sewa.

"You look familiar too?" Tunji raised his brows in a questioning manner.

Sewa heaved a sigh. Tunji was shocked to see the girl his brother bragged about. He never expected her to be the girl he fucked last week and what baffled him most were the names.

Jasmine could be her English name and Sewa could be her language name but what was she doing fucking other men while she has a boyfriend?! Those thoughts made him looked at Sewa in a questioning manner and he knew she was nervous, she confirmed the fact that she was really the girl he fucked.

Sewa forced a smile unto her face, "I sure...do look like many," She stuttered.

"I'm starved, let's eat already," Lanre said, gesturing  them in the dining room.

Lanre pulled back a chair for Sewa to sit before helping himself to sit. Sewa suddenly felt conscious of herself, she kept heaving  sighs in a way that bothered Lanre.

He leaned closer to her to whisper into her ear, "Are you okay?" He asked her with concern, laced on his tone.

She nodded her head, "Yes I am."

They said nothing as they dished food into their plates, Lanre had fed a spoonful of food into Sewa's mouth, the look on Tunji's face sent shivers of fear into her as she held a fistful of her dress.

The look he had was threatening and at the same time unreadable. She wanted to cry, she knew the path for her and Lanre wasn't a bed full of roses but she never expected a situation like this. She made sure to stay away from the governor because she knew he was Lanre's Uncle but she never knew Lanre's brother and now she had done the worst and committed the most disgusting sin on Lanre by sleeping with his brother who was giving her a look she didn't like.

"Lanre, you remember the girl I told you I met last week right?" Tunji lamented getting both Lanre and Sewa's attention.

"Oh, the girl you said gave it to you hot right?" Lanre chuckled.

"Yes, the flexible fuck-er!" Tunji dragged the word fucker, making Sewa's stomach grumble.

Lanre chuckled, "I guess most girls are skillful in bed," He said with a mouth full of food.

Sewa lost her appetite, she knew Tunji was referring to her and Lanre knew not what Tunji was talking about.

Tunji's eyes met with Sewa's and instantly, Sewa took her eyes off, looking at her food.

"Sewa," Tunji called, making Sewa's heart skip. She was startled when she heard her name from Tunji's mouth.

"Ye...yes," She answered.

"What are your thoughts on girls who have boyfriends yet still sleeps around?" The question came as a shock to Sewa and the knots in her belly tightened.

Sewa swallowed the lump in her throat, her eyes were teary already and she wanted this to be over soon, so she could leave her.

Lanre scoffed, "If one thing I hate in a relationship, that  is to be cheated on because I don't cheat while in a relationship; therefore cheating on me isn't a case that can be forgiven," Lanre spat out.

His words sent shivers down Sewa's spine, there was indeed no chance for Lanre and herself and she needed to end her relationship with him soon.

The sooner the better, she thought.

Sewa feigned a smile on her face, in a confident manner, she spoke, "Girls like that don't deserve good men and I'd advise they end the relationship as soon as possible," Sewa blurted out.

She wasn't going to be intimidated no more, in as much as Lanre would be hurt by her next action, she knew he would get over it because one thing she'd hate to hear from him was for him to say he hates her.

Happy Sunday fam!💝

What are your thoughts on Tunji?

What are your thoughts on Sewa's plan for Lanre?

Vote, comment and Share.