26~ Madam Sandra

The most revolutionary act one can commit in our world is to be happy***************************************

***************************************

Sewa closed her eyes, she took in a very deep breath. She swallowed an invisible lump in her throat then opened her eyes to stare at Lanre's curious ones.

Lanre waited patiently to hear wherever Sewa had to tell him. His eyes never leaving hers, he entwined their fingers together as a means of telling her, be was listening.

"Fifteen years ago..." Sewa trailed off asking within herself if she was ready to tell him how her past life was like. "The man...I mean..." She stuttered, inhaling and exhaling.

"When my mother almost died and we had no money for her treatment, the man who actually helped me was...was..." She trailed off, taking her eyes off Lanre's to look at the walls behind him.

She bit her bottom lips lightly, calming her nerves down. "The man who helped me then was the man I lost my virginity to." The deafening silence in the room could obviously be used for music beat. Sewa waited to see Lanre's reaction, she wanted to know what he had to say about it.

"I know we've never spoken any of this before or who your first were but why are you telling me this now?" He asked her, his voice were low yet demeaning.

"It's necessary because I wanted you to know. I never really hawked around to help my sister's, that man helped us all. He was there for us, as long as I slept with him, he got whatever I wanted granted," She said to him biting her bottom lips.

"Shit!" Lanre muttered in disdain. "What a rotten man! So he couldn't help without getting anything in return?" Lanre asked rhetorically.

"Well...he died a year after I met him and that was how I was free," Sewa mumbled.

"So what happened to your family members, how come they never helped?" Lanre asked.

"My life is really complicated and there is so much I have to say to you but first, when I go to Port harcourt and come back, I'd be able to tell you everything completely," She rumbled.

"I already told you how it went down with my family members and how we struggled with life before right?" Sewa said.

"I trust you. I will wait for you," he said to her caressing her palm.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lanre asked. In as much as he tried to ignore all that his brother said, he couldn't help it.

"What is it?" She asked him.

"Do you know Jasmine James!"

Sewa heart skipped when she heard what Lanre had uttered. She swallowed a painful lump in her throat, her heart kept beating faster than normal. She suddenly felt itchy on her throat and she felt the need to drink water.

"Ja...s... Jasmine who?" She asked stuttering. She felt uncomfortable, her butt were itching her and she felt the need to walk around.

"Jasmine James," Lanre repeated the name clearly for her.

Breath Sewa! Breath Sewa! It's nothing, he knows nothing yet, you just have to stay calm and act cool. For now he can't find out this way, he is still in a very bad state.

"I don't know her, not at all! Who is she?" She feigned ignorance.

"Since you don't know her, no problem at all but she is very popular in Port harcourt," He said to her. "But you know, you can tell me anything right? I will stand by you, I just hope you know," He said to her.

"I love you," Lanre said, moving closer to Sewa then claimed her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her as she kissed him back, a lone tears rolled down her cheek.

She was a deceitful person but she'd make sure to rectify it all, she said within her self.

As soon as Sewa reached Port harcourt, she didn't go home straight but instead she went to meet Denny in Madam Sandra's house. She was ready to take a step she knew would put her in a risky state but she didn't mind.

As soon as she paid the Uber driver, she took her traveling bags out and walked into the big gate of Madam Sandra's mansion. The gateman let her through as they knew her without questioning her. She walked passed the water fountain in the middle of the court yard before heading towards the mansion door.

Heaving a deep sigh, she pressed the bell button and after some seconds,  the butler opened the door for her to come in.

In living room where two curvature stairways faced each other, stood Denny and Priscilla. Sewa frowned when she saw Priscilla with a glare on her face. Forcing a smile unto her face, she looked at Priscilla, then she took out her middle finger for Priscilla to see.

She turned to look at Denny who had a worried expression on her face. "Denyefa!" She called as she walked to meet her friend who embraced her.

"You took more days than you usually do, you know," Denny whispered and Priscilla hissed.

"Omo you don make me fall in love, you don make me fall in love o, fall in love." Priscilla sang mockingly at Sewa who in turn decided to play her games with her.

"Na so e dey pain reach! Shu!!! Nothing wey musa no go see for gate oo. Pained people never prays for the progress of others reason they don't progress in life ?" Sewa spat out.

She turned to look at Priscilla, "Yes, I am referring to you. You are just a pained bitch who wished she ever got one third of anything I ever got in this life! For your information, I am still with my man, yes, my man. One you can never get a hold of in this life. Denyefa, I will catch you later, I have other things to see through other than to see the face of bitter leaf Priscilla?" Sewa deadpanned as she made her way to the office of Madam Sandra.

She was ready for the next step and she was done with the life of a prostitute.

Dedicated to powertino my younger sis from different family. She has been a very good supporter of my work from the very first book to this book. I love you so so much sis!!!🔥🤩😘

Happy Saturday!!!

I know I said on Tuesday but my schedule didn't permit me.

Who is ready to see Madam sandra and what do you think is about to go down!

I tell you not to relax which means do not because things are about to get crazy!!!!!!!