22~ Denial

Love is blind they say, but at visible lies unseen?***************************************

***************************************

Lanre felt like exploding the moment Tunji repeated the same statement of Sewa being a prostitute.

He couldn't believe his brother would lie on Sewa because Sewa refused to sleep with him. He felt disgusted by his brothers presence, never had he been ashamed to call his brother, his brother.

Lanre knew Sewa was attractive, she might not have big ass or big breast but she had a very well structured body with beautiful long legs,her dark skin shines outstandingly even in the dark, her beautiful could obviously take away bad memories, so he wouldn't blame Tunji if he fell for Sewa but Tunji knew Sewa was his woman and yet he wanted her.

"I am so disappointed in you Tunji! Do not convert another man's wife, properties or servant as it is a sin against God!" Lanre spat out through gritted teeth.

Tunji laughed hysterically confusing Lanre, "Do not be deceived by that! She is not even our wife and get you are calling her one?" Tunji scoffed.

"She is a prostitute! A big time prostitute who could also be referred to as a public toilet!" Tunji spat out firmly. Lanre clenched and unclenched his fist and in a nanosecond, he flew over to Tunji, jumping on him and pinning him to the ground.

"I won't defend anymore and attack if you keep acting like a child Lanre!" Tunji warned his younger brother, trying to get off his younger brother hold at the same time.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You know nothing about her! You are just so pained by my success. You can't keep a woman to yourself for a month reason you aren't married at your age! For crying out loud, your mates have three kids but because of your perverted attitude and insatiable needs, you chased away the women in your life!" Lanre spat out.

Tunji got infuriated by Lanre's word, pushing Lanre off him with full force, punching Lanre hard on his jaw. Lanre staggered back.

The punch Tunji gave Lanre literally bruised him, "shit!" Lanre winced in pain.

Sewa heard the shattering of things from where she was. She wondered what was happening so she left her room to see what was happening.

When she got to the kitchen, she saw both Lanre and Tunji fighting one another, her heart began to beat so fast that she didn't know what to do. She dared not interfer in the fight of boys or else she might be the one getting the blows thrown at one another instead she tried telling Lanre to back off.

"Stop!" She screamed but both men were not backing off, wanting to prove their strength.

Tunji pushed Lanre so hard that his back landed on the wall, Tunji wipes the blood that came out from the cut he got on his lips.

When Sewa saw bloods on Lanre Jaw, she rushed to tend to him. "You are bleeding!" She cried out, removing some serviettes from the serviette box to wipe the blood on Lanre's face.

Tunji frowned when he saw what Sewa was doing, he clenched his fist in anger as he watched his brother with a scowl on his face.

Both men were both with a scowl on their face, looking at one another with anger and not backing down.

Tunji scoffed after a moment, "Crocodile tears!" He spat out.

Lanre tried to move passed Sewa to hit his brother but Sewa wrapped her arms around his waist stopping him for taking any advances towards his brother. She looked into Lanre's eyes and smiled, "I'm fine," She whispered.

Tunji felt irritated by Sewa's attitude, she was a deceptive bitch who had successfully turned her brother into her toy. She had managed to wrap him around her finger to control him as she pleases.

"You might want to stop this fake attitude of yours, you know!" Tunji shouted.

"You are a prostitute whose pussy is for the people of this country!" Tunji said. Lanre got angry, trying to get Sewa off him but she held unto him tighter.

"Shut up Tunji!" Lanre spat out through gritted teeth. "Shut the fuck up and stop calling her a prostitute because you don't know her at all!" Lanre shouted on top of his voice.

Sewa heart sank, she felt a pang of pain in her chest when she heard Tunji's words. He was right and she felt bad that Lanre was defending her to the extent of fighting his brother.

That thought some made her cry so hard. Lanre though Sewa was crying from the insult but he didn't know she was crying from the guilt she felt. Se was crying because Lanre knew nothing and she felt bad he was taking it so far, he was going so far for her to the extent of fighting his older brother.

"You are heartless Tunji, you are so heartless that I wish we were never related. Do you really find joy in my sadness? You are accusing her without proof, calling her names all because she refused to sleep with you? Shame on you!" Lanre spat out.

"Why don't you ask her then! Why don't you ask her if she is really as innocent as she looks? Why don't you ask her if she isn't a prostitute!" Tunji spat out.

Lanre scoffed, "I don't need to ask her because I trust Sewa with all my life. I know her better than anyone in this life. I know she is the strongest woman on earth, I know she has the most beautiful soul in this world, that is why I do not believe you because I know you are pained by the fact I got a woman like her!" Lanre said proudly.

Sewa felt ashamed of herself, Lanre was bragging yet he knew nothing. She felt ashamed of herself because she had completely deceived Lanre to the extent he doesn't want to see the light. She thought of how she'd break the news to him without putting him in a dangerous situation.

Tunji laughed, "Really? I wish she could really tell you she is all you claim. Then how about you ask her what happened in room 105 at Sheraton hotel in Abuja?" Tunji spoke.

Sewa gasped when she heard Tunji's words, it was.... Her thoughts were cut off when Tunji spoke out. "I fucked her in that room, hard and fast and in more than ten position!" Tunji spat out!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who is enjoying the show with me ooo. I am so loving this.

Lanre is so in love that he sees nothing wrong about Sewa at all !!!

Tunji gan na wahala man 😂😂😂😂

This chapter made me laugh hard!

What do you think might happen next?

Do you think, Lanre will believe his brother or defend Sewa?

Do you think Sewa will confess?

You don't wanna Miss out on the next update coming tomorrow

I love you guys so much! Your comments drives me to do better, so keep commenting and I'd keep updating.

To all my silent readers, I saw your work, keep commenting!!!

Dedicated to jayclassic62 your comments were ❤️❤️❤️