16~ The message

Because you buy me expensive things doesn't mean you have the right to look down on me**************************************

**************************************

Sewa erupted in a fit of laughter as she held unto her stomach. The look on Lanre's face sent warmth in her stomach.

"I told you to play some more, didn't I?" She said in-between laughs.

"Didn't you play when you were younger?, Or all you did was read and top your class like a boring nerd!" She exclaimed.

"I just let you off, didn't want to see you to cry," Lanre replied.

"Really?" She asked in-between laughs. She was laughing to the extent she couldn't stop laughing. Somehow, she loved how he forgot what to say in the process and how he bump his fist together.

"You don't even know any tv series neither movies! How can you give up after mentioning two films?!" She asked.

"How are we dating again? Because I definitely can't be dating a boring man like you," she spat out intentionally to provoke Lanre who didn't seem to care that much.

"That's life, you win and you loose. But Seriously you don't expect me to keep tracks of movies names, do you? I don't even have time for myself most times," He lamented.

Sewa rubbed her eyes with her palm as she took in a deep breath. "Fine, let's do an easy one. Game of concentration, game of concentration, mention the countries that you know," She stated but Lanre cut her off.

"Nah! You are always starting, why don't I start this time around?" He suggested but Lanre refused it.

"Come on! You got to choose everything, let me start too," He tried reasoning with her.

"It's ladies first! Not men first and besides what do you even have to say? Don't make the game boring Ola and just let me start!" She deadpanned.

Lanre heaved a sigh, was there a winning against women?, Or was there a winning against the woman you love? There definitely was never a winning.

"Whatever, you can start but..." Sewa trailed off, creaking her fingers. "If you by chance ruin this game, I promise to break up with you!" She blurted her before realising.

Lanre shook his head, "Break up? So quick?" He chuckled. "I won't make it boring, you don't have to take this game to a serious level," Lanre lamented and Sewa frowned.

"Who is the Oracle here?" She asked him.

"You," he replied.

"Who is the girlfriend here?" She asked him.

"You," he replied again, clearly confused as to why she was asking him all of this question.

"Who is suppose to listen to who mostly in a relationship?" She asked folding her arms across her chest with a scowl on her face.