28~ You can't

You cant take from the devil without paying back ten times more***************************************

***************************************

Sewa took in a deep breath before speaking up. "I went to Lagos and..." She trailed off contemplating if she should tell Madam sandra she was with her boyfriend knowing well you couldn't have a boyfriend while working under madam sandra.

Madam Sandra is the owner of the house named Silky and Wet. Silky and wet is an house where girls who were prostitutes resides in. The prominent men of Port harcourt came to Silky and wet when they needed girls to please them.

Madam Sandra have over one hundred girls working under her. She gave them to men to fuck and whatever were given to her for the girls would be divided by two, she'd get half and so would the girls oo.

Sewa was one of those girls and in fact the number one most sought-after amongst the ladies under her.

Thanks to David's experiment on Sewa, she was easily fucked in any position without feeling much pains. She was able to satisfy men to their content making them want her more and more.

Madam Sandra increased the price at which one could fuck Sewa considering the money she got from her. She made sure to make Sewa comfortable so that she'd look outstanding and extravagant for men to know what they really wanted cost much.

Sewa was very skilled in dancing too, easily attracting men to her. Her personality was really intruiging, one could easily relate with her and love her.

"I want out!" Sewa stated firmly.

"What?" Madam Sandra asked wanting to confirm if what she heard Sewa say true.

After the Death of David, it was as if everything became worse for Sewa. She heard her little sister Anu had fallen down from the stairs and broken her arms but she had no money to pay for the treatment. She was so confused that she felt like running mad. She wanted to commit suicide but she thought of her sister and mother in the hospital.

She was suddenly missing David, although she didn't like him, she knew someone who she would have gotten money from just by doing his biddings.

"Sister Sewa, the money I told you if for my physics practical," Lolade said to Sewa who was in a critical thinking state of how to get money for Anu's treatment.

Sewa had completely forgotten, she face palmed herself when Lolade reminded her as a lone tears rolled down her cheek.

"Lolade, like this I am not with any money, can you borrow from your friends in school then when I have I will give you to give them?" Sewa asked her.

Lolade frowned and mumbled, "What is it again na! This family life self," She hissed walking away from her sister to go to school. "You will add extra to the money oo," She shouted from afar not turning to look at her sister.

Just as Sewa walked around on the street of Port harcourt, she saw a familiar lady walking with a dog. She believed she had seen the lady before so she decided to follow the lady.

Once she finally got a good look of the lady, she ran to meet her. "Madam!" She called running to the lady with a dog. The lady turned to meet Sewa who she had seen before and she smiled.

"Dark gold," She called once she saw Sewa. "Good evening ma," Sewa greeted the lady she had seen the other time at David's house.

"It's been long my dear. How have you been?" The lady asked her.
"Fine thank you ma," Sewa replied her with a smile on her face. Sewa remembered the lady offering her a job the other time at David's house but David had torn the card.

"Ma, I'm willing to do anything for you, I don't mind the job, I need money urgently," Sewa blurted her, not caring of the place she was

The lady smiled, she knew one day Sewa would look for her after all Sewa was already sleeping with David for money.

"Really?" MadamSandra asked her.

Madam Sandra clasped her fingers together before placing them on her belly, she looked at Sewa with an unreadable expression on her face before standing back to her feet. She was still comprehending the situation and thinking of many possible reasons Sewa was asking out.

"You want out you say?" She muttered nodded her head as she paced around slowly. She turned to look at Sewa with an intimidating look, "You want out?" She asked with a calm voice yet they were intimidating.

Sewa was starting to get nervous, she knew the story of those who asked to leave and how it ended for them. She licked her bottom lips standing up to her feet. "Yes Madam, thank you for all your done for me while I was in need but now I want out," She said firmly.

Madam Sandra laughed hysterically, her shrilled voice irritated Sewa making her the knots in her stomach tighten. Madam Sandra didn't like what she just heard and she wasn't trying to hide it.

Sewa was a huge source of income to her. She knew how much she made from Sewa in a day. Men loved Sewa even without Sewa trying and she made sure to give Sewa the best so she'd be extra attractive.

Men paid extra just to have Sewa, it was like men competed for Sewa and would pay an enormous amount for Sewa. The past few weeks Sewa has been off, she knew how much she'd lost.

When men asked for Sewa, Sewa would come up with excuses that she wasn't feeling fine because during that time she and Lanre were not on speaking terms and it disturbed her a lot.

"Just why do you want out?" Madam Sandra asked trying to keep her Ill feeling for Sewa at bay. "Just why!" She asked, her voice slightly higher than earlier.

"Did you find another David or what?" For almost a month now Jasmine you have not been active! I let that pass because I knew once you became active, things would be fine so why? Do you want an increase in your pay because I would fucking Increase it this instance!" She exclaimed clearly pissed.

There was no way she'd let Sewa go. She had killed many of the girls who wanted out so that her secret wouldn't be exposed. Silky and wet is an organization that took in teenage girls and made them do prostitution for a living, most of them willingly joined while most were forced after taken from a village.

Before you'd join, you'd make an oat with them and sign contract and in the end it doesn't benefit you except the people that owns it. "I sent you a warning message because I thought what I heard Priscilla say was wrong but it seems it wasn't, you got yourself a boyfriend knowing it was fucking prohibited!" She spat out with her foreign accent.

Madam Sandra tapped her head lightly, she was suddenly not comfortable and needed to smoke. She moved to her desk and pulled out the drawer, taking a packet of don chester cigarette, she took a stick and lit it up. She took in the first drag, the second and then the third before taking in a deep breath.

"Jasmine you have so much to say to me, we have so much to talk about," She chided.

I am so sorry I didn't update for a week after promising but from December 1st, I'd be very active lovelies.

Dedicated to sexylerin although you don't comment much, your comments motivates me.

I love you guys. It seems the drama is just starting.

Madam Sandra is a tough woman, hmmmm.

How do you think it would end?

Vote, comment and share.