50~ Discovery

Please read the authors note below

Lolade returned back to Orile leaving pearl in the hands of her mother after Pearl cried she wanted to stay with her.

A day after the phone call with the lady who claimed to be Lanre's girlfriend, Sewa quit her job. She and Denny planned on opening a small bar in Lagos island. They had rubbed their minds together to to think of the best business and how fast they could earn from it.

They thought of how drinks business moved well in Nigeria and especially Lagos island considering the amount of people who resided there. Today they plan on going to look for places they could buy or rent for the main time and start up their small business. They decided their bar would be called D & S bar,  which meant Denyefa and Sewa bar.

Sewa thought of enrolling pearl in a school but haven't found any. The past few days has been her worse. While inuring her pain in her chest caused by the sudden fact that Lanre wasn't single, she struggled to move forward for herself and her child. Last night Lanre called her line but she didn't answer it and blocked him instead.

She didn't know what he wanted with her but she definitely knew he doesn't feel the same way for her and she wasn't going to speak to him anymore so as to get rid of her remaining feelings for him.

Adunni went on her knees once she was in front of Lanre's parents with a beaming smile. Lanre's parent were really glad they were going to have a daughter in law as Adunni; well cultured, intelligent, beautiful and independent. "It will be well with you," Lanre's mother said to her.

"Amen ma," Adunni replied, making her way to go find Lanre in his room. Lanre travelled to his parents house in Epe for their family gatherings. Almost all families from both his mother and father side would be around. Adunni was invited by his mother and Tunji and Lanre knew not of it. 

Adunni, refused to knock on the door as she wanted to surprise Lanre of her presence so she pulled the door knob and let herself in only to be surprised instead.

She gasped but her eyes didn't leave Lanre's naked body in front of her. She suddenly felt her mouth dry as she tried swallowing her spit. Lanre who was shocked, ran to pick his towel from the bed to tie on his waist. "Gosh woman! Couldn't you knock!" He scolded in an irritated manner.

"I'm..I'm..." She found it hard to speak as the image of his manhood earlier stuck in her brain. She suddenly blushed when she thought of how their first night might be. She seriously wouldn't mind if he wanted to take her before their marriage, after all they were going to marry anyways.

"I'm sorry," Lanre muttered suddenly regretting using a harsh tone on her. Adunni blushed, her heart seemed to flutter everytime he apologises to her. "It's fine." She assured him going to walk closer to him.