7~ Don't!

When life gives you lemon, make lemonade

***************************************

The tension in the room was pregnant. After Sewa blurted out her thoughts on girls who cheated and how they should be punished, Lanre got tensed.

Her response to the question made him feel proud. she must definitely be very loyal to him, he thought.

For a girl to proudly speak such words, it meant she didn't tolerate what she didn't do. How did he get so lucky to have her in his life?

Lanre stretched his hands forward to lace his fingers with Sewa. She turned to look at him when he entwined their fingers together.

Her heart was beating too fast for her to handle and she wanted to get things over with as soon as possible. Lately there's been too much drama attached to her life.

First a sex video of her and the senators son and now, her boyfriend brother is one of her many night stand for money.

She felt like trash, never in her life had she regretted any step she's taken but with Lanre involved, so many complications.

One of the reasons she refused to date anyone in the past until Lanre was to avoid issues like this.

"I need to use the bathroom," Sewa whispered, her voice croak.

"Okay," Lanre spoke.

Sewa took a moment to calm her nerves in the bathroom, she was feeling so unsettled and disturbed. She thought of what would happen if Lanre found out.

One of the things she knew was, she would definitely almost find herself in a state of depression. She has gotten too attached to him over the past months and inasmuch as she spaced out, she got pulled back to him back.

She wished she had broken up with him earlier before things got messy for the both of them. She drew her breath, wiping off her tears with the back of her palm, she straightened her dress and walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as she got out of Lanre's room, she was met with Tunji whose arms were folded across his chest and his back resting on the wall.

She was startled when she saw him waiting there for her patiently. She placed her palm on her chest to calm her beating heart.

"Scared?" Tunji reprimanded.

"Don't be, Jasmine!" He deadpanned.

"My brother has always bragged about this particular girl, a girl who he considered an angel, the most respectable woman he has ever met, the girl who was blunt and no tolerant of rubbish..." Tunji trailed off with laughter.

"No. Tolerant. Of. Rubbish." He spat out, speaking word one after the other with sarcasm.

"Jasmine James! The most classy bitch here in port Harcourt, no tolerant of rubbish," He lamented clenching his knuckles.

"Jasmine James, the most wanted babe for a good deed, she didn't deal with middle class men, she was hard to mingle with but gives the best pleasure in 56 positions and counting..." He clicked his fingers.

"Super flexible and would make you go crazy," Tunji snickered.

"My friends were crazy about how hard you made them cum in less than five seconds and how it was easy to bend you in styles to please themselves, I wanted to know you and wanted to see for myself..." He trailed off, gently shaking his head as he walked closer to Sewa.

"And how much did I pay to fuck you?" He questioned in a low dangerous voice.

"Half a million for three straight hours, going for numerous rounds and you never for once complained," He chuckled.

Sewa felt shivers down her spine, she felt disgusted of herself. She had done a deed which had put her in a state of shame.

Remembering those scenes made her irritated, how the hell did she put herself in such a situation?! She was never one to be ashamed of anything related to her but for the first time in her life, she felt ashamed.

"How much do I pay now to fuck you?" Tunji whispered to her, riling her up. She raised her hands to slap him but he held unto her wrist before she could make an attempt.

"You are despicable!" Sewa spat out.

Tunji chuckled loudly, "Says the despicable one." He said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sure you must have fucked my brother's brain out for him not to do much digging about you, I mean how much does he know about you like you do to him? How can you be so comfortable with fucking around and still date someone with a peace of mind forgetting they have a heart?!" Tunji whispered harshly.

Sewa was hit with the bitter truth, she was truly despicable, she didn't think from another's perspective although she knew it had a sour end but she didn't try to stop her growing feelings for Lanre.

Sewa wept!

Tunji scoffed, "Crocodile tears, are you human? I don't believe it, if my brother is damaged by this in any way,  you won't like my attack on you." Tunji warned.

"My brother is madly in love with you, do you know that?!" Tunji asked.

"He sings your name, call your name, he doesn't rest when he doesn't hear from you, he goes to extreme length to spend minute with you even with the nature of his his job, he starves himself if you are angry with him," Tunji said with so much anger laced in his voice.

"I was curious, who was this girl that made my brother so crazy? Who was this girl that made his heart beat faster than anything? Who was this girl that got him so addicted to her? Who was she?"

"Then I said to myself, she must really be an angel for him  to be so crazy over her..." Tunji laughed. "Who would have thought she was a town slut!" He spat out with disgust.

"The most flexible town slut with a generous pussy for visitors," He mocked.

Sewa bowed her head in shame as she wept. "Feel ashamed for all I care but a human being with heart wouldn't do what you have just done!"

"What is going on here?" Lanre's voice interrupted Sewa and Tunji, getting their attention.

Happy weekend family ❤️

Sorry for the late update, I am still partially on hiatus .

What are your thoughts on Tunji's word to Sewa?

What do you think is installed for both Sewa and Lanre?

Vote, comment and share.