41~ we meet again

Time waits for no man but the world rotates around the sun, therefore we shall see again

***************************************

Sewa groaned in pain as soon as she placed her feet on the floor. She had forgotten that her ankle was sprained.

She clicked her finger as she tried to endure the pain she felt when her feet hit the floor. She exhaled then got off her bed.

She stretched her arms, then covered her mouth with her palm as she yawned. She looked at her wall clock to realise she had just fifteen minutes left to get to work.

The fact that water must not touch her bandage worried her, how the hell would she take her bath without water getting to her leg. She cursed yesterday within herself as memories of Lanre resurfaced.

She was glad she met him yesterday but not at the same time she was not. He was really cold yesterday and he said hurtful words to her.

She thought she had moved on and was ready for everything but seeing Lanre just proved she hasn't. Everytime she looked at her daughter, she is reminded of the beautiful memories she had with Lanre.

She does her very best to give her daughter everything she wanted, so as to atone for her sins against Lanre. She does her very best to be the best mother, to be a better role mother for her daughter so that she could forgive herself for hurting him.

She wondered how his life have been all this years. She didn't hear from him neither saw him, it was as if he blocked her from every aspect of his life.

Although she expected all of that, she never expected to bump into him in a situation like that yesterday. She shook her head removing every thought of Lanre from it before leaving her room to take her bath.

She walked downstairs to go and fetch water from the well. Before she reached the bathroom, there were two ladies and one man waiting outside. She heaved a deep sigh once she saw them.

Residing in a face me I face you building can be depressing as everything was shared amongst the people. "Good morning Sewa," one of the lady greeted her and she smiled in return.

"Ada good morning," she replied.

"I'm surprised you are here late. Normally you should have left for work, what happened?" Ada asked her before noticing the bandage on her leg.

"My sister, many things happened but God will take charge," Sewa replied.

"What happened to your leg?" Ada asked.