21~ Hesitation

The truth most times is better not known for the benefit of all

***************************************
"Did you just slap my brother?"  Lanre voice came out lower then he expected. He was shocked when he saw Sewa slap his brother and he wondered what happen.

Sewa placed her palm on her forehead trying to calm her raging heart. Here it is, the day we finally call it quits, she said within herself.

She believed Tunji would expose her and Lanre would break up with her. The truth was finally out and there was no way out of it.

Just as she was about to expose everything all by herself, Tunji's voice clashed with hers, "Yes I slapped him," Sewa said.

"It was by mistake!" Tunji said the same time with Sewa leaving Lanre confused.

"What do you mean?" Lanre asked, he wondered what happened between them but he was sure Sewa slapped Tunji hard.

"It wasn't by mistake, I slapped him," Sewa said firmly. Tunji was surprised, he never expected Sewa to admit it so quick knowing well he could easily expose her.

Than again, she didn't love his brother, therefore she wouldn't mind the truth being exposed. "The truth is..." Tunji cuts Sewa off. There was no way she'd get to reveal the truth only he had the right to reveal.

"She slapped me because I insulted you," Tunji said.

Lanre found the words Tunji said to be unbelievable after all Sewa didn't raise her hands to hitting anyone so quick. He wondered what went down and he knew something wasn't right.

Sewa noticed Tunji trying to cover up the case, so she decided to let go, walking out of the premises of both brothers. She walked back to her room, getting her stuffs so that she could leave.

She felt disgusted by the touch of Tunji and she wished she had slapped him again. Tears rolled down her cheek and she remembered all that Tunji said to her and how he also planned on sleeping with her too.

She felt disrespected and there was n way she'd stay in this house for another second and not actually stab Tunji to death. Lanre opened the door to Sewa room, he saw her packing her clothes into her box.

He knew something was wrong and he believed Tunji had done or said something to Sewa. "Sewa,!Sewa!" He called her name, holding unto her from walking around.

"Let me go," she pulled herself from his grip. Lanre saw the tears in her eyes and he felt pained. "What did Tunji do to you?" He asked her.