54~ Reveal

Hello beautiful people, I saw your engagement in the last chapter and I'm glad

Hello beautiful people, I saw your engagement in the last chapter and I'm glad. I've started a new book should in case some of you haven't noticed, titled C.H.E.M.I.S.T.R.Y please 🥺 check it out and show your support by voting and commenting. One love 😘

Tunji wife invited Lanre to have dinner with them and some of  Tunji's friend since it was her birthday. Sarah and Tunji met two years ago in akwa ibom state. They started as friends before it went a bit more than friendship. After six months, Tunji decided she was the right one for him and decided to marry her.

As she turns 30, she decided she wanted a small gathering to celebrate with lots of food and drinks.
Lanre sat down in a round table with his brother and his friends but his mind wasn't there. He was thinking of his date with Sewa tomorrow and what to do about it.

Tunji refused to hear the mention of Sewa's name and told Lanre to get his shits together.  Lanre paid no attention to what the men on the table said until a particular person name caught his attention. "You will not believe it when I tell you I saw Jasmine James in Lagos." Tomison began getting the attention of his guys.

"Jasmine James, as in Port Harcourt finesse?" Segun asked and Tomison nodded his head.

"Wow. So she relocated from Port Harcourt to open her own brothel or what?" Segun asked. Tunji frowned when he heard Sewa's names knowing well it was the woman who has driven his younger brother nuts.

Lanre wasn't feeling comfortable anymore yet he wanted to know what they have to say about her. "No, from what I heard she stopped prostitution." Tomison said. Segun raised his brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Segun asked. Lanre leaned back in his chair as he listened to both men. Tunji in the other hand looked for means to interrupt and change the conversation.

"She stopped prostitution three year ago. I heard she and Sandra and an issue and she asked out. From what I heard from Priscilla, she said Jasmine James fell in love."

"What?" Segun almost choked then looked at Lanre. They knew of Lanre and Sewa after Tunji told them but now they weren't sure of what to think.

"Please explain in details?" Segun asked, not caring about the tension in the room. He wanted to hear gist after all his favourite place after work is no longer operating.

"Sandra was arrested. She sent Priscilla to act like Jasmine and sleep with a client who already knew the face of Jasmine. He felt cheated and decided to punish her by arresting her. The day the police men all the way from Abuja raided, every girl available was taken including Priscilla."

"The man had connections and knowing well that most Port Harcourt police men were engaged with them, he didn't involve them. From what Priscilla said the day I saw her in the station, she said Sewa fell in love and call it quit to be with her lover."