17~ Revenge

Your words gives me assurance***************************************

***************************************

Mofadesewa retired to her room just as she felt sleepy. She fell down flat on the bed with tiredness, today has been a really hectic one. Her date with Lanre was a nice memory, one she'd cherish for life.

Instead of going to a fancy restaurant or a classy environment, they went to a local bar, having drinks and cat fish pepper soup.

It felt so nice having to live the way she was living now and she didn't want it to come to an end. The door to her room opened, with tiredness she turned to look at the door.

"You are sleeping here?" Lanre asked her.

"Yes, isn't this my room?" She retorted.

What Lanre meant to ask was different from what he asked. He wanted to tell her to come sleep in his room but he didn't know how to go about it considering he told her this was her room.

"Hello!" Sewa called Lanre getting his attention. "Is something wrong?" She asked him.

"Uhm..nothing ...just you are sleeping here..." He trailed off. He was stuttering too much, something be wasn't used to.

"You want me to sleep on the couch like last night?" She asked him.

"No, not that. I meant aren't you worried about the voices you heard last night?" He asked her.

Sewa chuckled, she lied about the voices, she didn't expect him to believe and take the joke this serious. "There were no voices, I was just teasing," She said to him.

"I know but..." He took a deep breath. This should be hard, should it?  He asked himself.

"You should sleep in the room where I sleep, that's what I meant," he finally spoke.

Sewa looked at him with a blank expression. She knew what he was talking about and she promised to punish him for it. He told her he'd give her privacy right, how about he gave it to her now? She thought to herself.

She gave him a lopsided grin, "This is my room and that is your room, You remember?' she asked him. "And if I remember correctly, you were giving me my privacy, weren't you?" She asked him. She was holding herself from erupting into a fit of laughter.

The expression on Lanre's face made her night and suddenly she wasn't feeling sleepy anymore. "That was different you know. Just forget it!" He said retreating from the room.

Once he was out of sight, Sewa erupted into a fit of laughter. That sure made her day. She brought out her phone, checking her WhatsApp messages.

She had 23 messages from 23 people but one was more appealing to her.

Denny ❤️: Priscilla said something and from the looks of it, Madam sandra awaits you.

Sewa knew this would happen and she was ready for it, she was ready for the step and she didn't mind the consequences attached to it.