30 ~ Another mess

Life is a rollercoaster!***************************************

***************************************

As Sewa entered the restaurant where the senator son had asked to meet, she immediately sighted him from afar. She had cleared the first issue up and now it was time she dealt with him.

She took in a deep breath before taking slow steps towards him. Once she was at the table where the senator son was, she cleared her throat to get his attention. The senator son named Ramson took his head up from his phone to look at Sewa and a smile crept unto his face.

"If it isn't the dark gold, jasmine James," He complimented but his words irritated Sewa. She wasn't here to chit chat with him, she wanted him to delete the video of the both of them having sex and that was all.

"Have a sit," he ushered but she folded her arms across her chest. "I am not here to chit chat. You said you wanted to see me in person, so let's talk." She demanded, her voice was stern and firm.

The senator son chuckled lightly, "Fierce as always but exceptional in bed! I like the part of you where you are in my bed with your legs wide open and..." Sewa cuts him off.

"Shut up!" She snapped. She heaved a sigh, placing her both palm on the table. "Delete the video." She demanded.

"Wow! You are just gonna say delete the video and I will do as told as if I am a five year old baby?" He clicked his tongue. "You can do better you know," He added, folding his arms across his chest.

"Aren't you a five year old baby? You actually took a video of us while having sex, like, did I make such a deal like that with you?" She asked, her voice sounding irritated and came out a bit louder than normal.

"Why the hell would you have to do such a thing! That's not an agreement from me so I'd tell you to delete the video!" She spat out.

"Make me!" He retorted, riling the already annoyed Sewa up. "Sleep me with and also it won't be for free, I'd pay you but I need that heavenly body of yours and that..." He hissed from the thought of her naked body on his bed. "My dick is hard right now for you dark gold, help me cum," he said, a lopsided grin formed on his face.

Sewa clicked her tongue, "You are disgusting!" She spat out.

"Every word you say is a huge turn on for me. I still remember that position I placed you the last time we had sex, shit! that was the best of my life and I want a repeat of it," He said emphasizing on his every word. Sewa clenched his fist as she gave him a scowl.

She was suddenly irritated with herself for sleeping with someone as immature as he was. "I will not sleep with you and besides don't you have a girlfriend?" She asked him as she thought of her sister who was head over heels for a jerk like him.