24~ Jasmine James

How beautiful it is to say I love you**************************************

**************************************

Lanre and Sewa both rushed Tunji to the hospital. Both Lanre and Tunji needed medical attention at the same time too considering their battered face and bruised knuckles.

Sewa went back home to clear and arrange the house while Lanre and his brother were tended to in the hospital. The situation earlier still frightened Sewa, she had never seen Lanre act that way before.

She feared his reaction when he actually finds out the real truth, she feared what would happen to her and most especially what would happen to him.

She wiped the tears in her eyes with the back of her right palm and raked her human hair with her left hand.

She was terrified earlier, the reaction of Lanre put her in trepidation. She really wished she could turn time and reject Lanre when he asked her to be his girlfriend.

After stitching the cuts in Lanre's jaw and tending to his bruises, the doctor told him he could go. Lanre decided to see his brother first before leaving the hospital.

He believed he needed to tell him brother off, once and for all, breaking their ties. He felt betrayed by his brother who he once loved.

Tunji forced himself to sit down on the bed once he saw Lanre in his room. Unlike Lanre who had few plasters on his face, Tunji had a big bandage wrapped on his head, plasters on his lip and face to.

Lanre folded his arms across his chest, waiting for his brother to sit down properly before he spoke. Once Tunji was properly seated, Lanre began.

"I hate you. I hate you so much that I wish we were never related," Lanre spat out.

Tunji felt something penetrating his chest, he felt pricked by a needle. The words his younger brother said hurt him and it pained him more because he was saying all of this because of a woman.

"Women!" Tunji said shaking his head.

"Fear the power of a woman!" He added in pain.

"How could you Tunji! No matter how appealing she is to you, because she is my woman you should not think of touching her in a way only I can," Lanre lamented.

"Even if she was naked and you saw her, knowing she is my woman, you should take away all sinful thoughts from you mind!" Lanre clenched his fist with his eyes closed.

"If I got married to her and had lost my life halfway, as my older brother, your duty is to protect her but I guess you would only force her into sleeping with you, wouldn't you?" Lanre asked.