38~ Moving on

One mistake doesn't mean it's the end of the world

**********************************

Guys please click on that star 🌟 button below to vote! God bless you all as you do so.

Few questions before we start reading

~ What do you really like about this book?

~ What are the things you've learnt from this book?

~ Which character do you like most and why?

=========≠===========================

THREE YEARS LATER

Sewa stretched her arms as soon as she turned off her alarm. It was fifteen minutes past five when she woke up. She got off her bed and walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

After brushing her teeth, she came back to her self contained apartment to clean and arrange. She was extremely tired yesterday that she couldn't do anything.

When she got back home last night, she didn't bother to do anything, other than to take off her clothes, set her phone alarm then she fell into her bed to sleep.

Her self contained apartment was located in oke suna in Lagos island, Lagos State.

She moved to Lagos six months after her break down. With the help of Denny, they were able to settle down on the mainland in Lagos state; a place called Orile.

Because of her job, she had to look for a small apartment close to where she worked to save money instead of going back home every day.

Her small apartment wasn't that big, she shared toilet and bathroom with her other neighbors. The toilet and bathroom was located outside of her room, and whoever woke up late might never take their bath early.

Her self contained apartment was painted with brown. The floor was covered with a brown coloured carpet. A small window was opposite the door.

Her small bed was placed on the wall side to the left when you come into her room. Opposite her small bed, she had a small wardrobe where she put some of her clothes and a long cloth hanger.

She had a small 5kg gas with a pot on top of it close to her wardrobe.

She heaved a sigh when she saw her dirty clothes on the floor. She didn't have enough time to pack them yesterday so she left them the way it was. She walked up to where her clothes was and picked them up. She put them in the basket she kept her dirty clothes, then  ransacked her wardrobe for the perfect outfit for the day.