39~ contemplations

Playlist for this chapter: Bad things by machine gun Kelly ft Camila cabello

Thanks for the feedbacks guys, I loved reading your comments and I promise to reply them all when I'm chanced.

Sewa heart began to be faster than normal as she couldn't take her eyes off the man who had just hit her. Her ankle hurts but the pain she felt wasn't enough to break her.

Both of them kept staring one another as they forgot that they were in the middle of the road and cars had to stop because Lanre's car had caused traffic on the way.

Some of the pedestrian stopped to look at the incident in front of them and began to mummer. Those that saw how it happened began to insult the driver.

"Oga you no go carry her go hospital? You dey mad ni!" One of the pedestrian shouted at him snapping him back to reality.

"All this rich men na wa o!" One of the female  pedestrian that had witnessed the scene clapped her hands. "Rich men go just the oppress the poor. See the way he dey even look her as if na her fault," the lady hissed.

"That's how they do in Lagos state. The girl can't speak, if it was me, he'd regret it!" The other lady seconded and they found they way.

The horning of cars made Lanre move a foot towards Sewa. "Are you alright?" He asked, finding it hard to speak to her. His heart shattering into a million pieces seeing her after all this years.

It felt as if those pains three years ago was back. "I'm...I'm fine," Sewa muttered trying to get on her feet but she crumbled back due to her sprained ankle. "Ouch!" She cried out, finally let the tears rolls down her cheek.

"Are...you alright?" He asked, then he mentally face palmed himself for asking her that question.

"My friend, take your car off the road! People are busy!" One of the car drivers at the back screamed. One of the LASTMA on the road finally noticed the commotion then walked towards them.

"Take her to the hospital Mr Man!" The LASTMA shouted at Lanre. "Come on, I will help you," he said. He squats down to carry her in his arms but she shoved his hands off.

"I can walk, i...you just go your way," she said, struggling to stand on her feet again. She didn't want him to touch her neither see her in this condition she was. It pained and broke her heart seeing him after three years.

She prayed to never meet him ever in this life for her own rest of mind and here she was in front of him. After three years, she was finally recovering but those wounds that she thought were healed began to bleed again.