2~ Flashback (ii)

From the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider web, we must pick out WHAT IS GOOD FOR US where we can find it

*****************************
Warnings: Matured/ triggering scene ahead.

Sewa has never been put in a situation where she had to think to the extent her brain started to sweat. She bit her lips thinking of what to do.

"What do I have to do?" She asked, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"You will have to be my FWB, in other words, friend with benefit, in other words a fuck buddy with no strings attached to our relationship," The man had spat out in a way that irritated Sewa.

"But!" He cut her off while she was about to speak. "If you accept this, I will assist you and your family but..." He  stood up back on his feet.

"You won't have any association with any male while you do this and you must be faithful to me," David added.

"Can't..." She stuttered. "Can't you help me and when I get rich, I'd pay you back," she asked, tears rolling down her cheek.

"I'm fifteen and you want to sleep with me, I could be your sister or your daughter," Sewa cried out.

David chuckled, "But you are not, are you?" He raised his brows.

"The clock is ticking and besides you will be able to save your family, nothing is harmful in fucking, in fact you will get pleasured too," The man tried sooting her but she cried the more.

She had always thought of her first sex to be one to remember with the love of her life but here she was in a state of mind thoughts with herself.

She couldn't do it, she wouldn't do it but she thought of her mother and younger ones. Her mother could die and her younger ones might live life not worthy, it wouldn't be bad being a sacrificial lamb, would it?  She thought.

"I will do it, I will." She spat out with so much pain. She was selling herself to make the lives of her younger ones good.

"I will send the money as soon as the deed is done." The man spoke.

He walked closer to Sewa, making her nervous, she suddenly felt exposed considering she was wearing an off shoulder dress that stopped just below her knees.

He brought her back to her feet, he wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed her shoulder. "It's going to be fine, I promise.

He pulled her dress up, he saw she was wearing just panties and he groaned, he was turned on instantly. He pulled down her panties and Sewa started to shiver in fear, was she sure about her decision? Can she do this? She thought and whilst in her thought, she was already naked.

"Delicious," the man licked his lips admiring her. Her pussy looked intriguing and the evidence of his hardness showed on his pants as his bulge was visible.

Sewa felt disgusted by herself when his hands grazed her breast. She cried, she was ashamed of herself but thought of her mother and sister made her go with the flow.

Soon she was lying on his bed naked. Waiting for him to do whatever he wanted him to do. The man got naked in an instance and Sewa screamed when her eyes came in contact with his dick.

It was huge and she felt disgusted from the look of it. Before she could adjust herself, the man captured her nippled with his mouth in an aggressive way that made Sewa cry out. The way the man sucked on her nipple was like he was going to bite them off. He was biting and sucking on them and Sewa didn't like it, it hurt her.

Soon he claimed another nippled and did the same to them, in that process he fingered her. She flinched upon his assault. He had taken her off guard.

The man was finger fucking her with his two hands aggressively, she was a virgin, she was new to all this and he was rough on her. She cried out in pain.

It wasn't enough until the man replaced his fingers with his dick and slammed them into her without warning. She cried out in pain, the man seemed to be enjoying himself but she wasn't.

She was lifeless, letting him do whatever he wanted with her as long as she'd get the help she needed, she didn't care. As he pounded deep into her, she cried out in pain.

After David had helped with her mother and her sisters were back in school, Sewa couldn't go back to school, she needed money to help with her house chores considering her mother wasn't completely physically fit.

She needed quick cash and she knew if she was to ask David, he'd ask for sex. She wouldn't mind after all, she had given her body to him already.

The second time she had sex with him, she didn't hold back, she tried enjoying it and adapting to it. Since then she started to love fucking. She tried out all sex styles with David and in returned got cash from him.

He warned her off the male population and she did, After a year, David died and she knew she couldn't stop fucking considering she had started to love it.

What a life?

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Vote, comment and share