11~ Attention

Treasure what you have before you loose it***************************************

***************************************

Playlist: kindly listen to Attention by Charlie puth.

Sewa's heart sank when she heard the word Lanre spat out. She was taken aback by his words, this was the first time she'd see him act this way.

Lanre stared at her and she did so too. Then she realised she said some hurtful words to him, she felt bad about it. She had said much harsher words to him before but he never got angry so why now? She thought to herself.

Did he by chance find out about her two personalities? She asked herself, biting her lips whilst staring at Lanre.

She folded her arms across her chest, Lanre didn't know anything or else, he would have called her and she would have known he had found out.

Although Lanre was really calm and reserved, his temper was hard to keep at bay when it escalated. Once he got angry, it was hard to please him as he wasn't really moved.

Sewa smiled, "Welcome home," She greeted. She was here to apologise and make peace and she wouldn't mind going on her knees and apologising to him.

The boy had broken her walls and painted her black heart back to red. "I didn't know it was a crime to come and visit my boyfriend? Is it?" Sewa asked.

"From the last time I checked, we didn't break up, did we?" She asked, raising her brows, hoping he'd say something.

Lanre said nothing as he did not make an attempt to move. He was surprised to see Sewa in Lagos on her own and willingly and not begging her to come and spend some days with him. He was sure going to buy Damola a drink for telling him to give her space and make her miss him.

He wanted to run and grab her but he had pride, she really hurt him and said really harsh words to him that day knowing well how he felt about her.

He was expecting her to speak again but she didn't say anything. He walked past her to help her get her box, he carried her box, then put them in his car.

He didn't glance at Sewa while doing so, he walked passed her as if she wasn't there.

Sewa watched him and he walked past her to get her box without saying hi to her. She felt pain in her heart which she knew was because Lanre said nothing to her and walked past her.

"How have you been?" She asked him once she settled herself in his car. Lanre's eyes moved towards her lap, he didn't like the fact she was dressed in a skimpy gown. He had no issues with her outfits but most times he didn't like how men looked at her when they walked around.

He was the jealous type and he did well in controlling his actions. He took his eyes off her chocolate skin and looked back on his road. He parked his car in his parking lot then came out of the car.