20~ Time for action

Falling short of perfection is a process that never stops**************************************

**************************************

The look of Tunji's face when he saw Sewa could easily be read as his facial expression showed utmost disdain for her.

He was expecting her to have left his brother but yet, here she was in his brothers house acting like a married woman when she was the opposite of what she claimed.

Sewa looked at Tunji's facial expression, knowing well that he didn't like her, she hesitated before greeting him. "Hi...uhm...good afternoon," she greeted with a force smile on her face although she was nervous within her.

Tunji got riled up. If there was anything he hated, it was being greeted by conniving people after all you wouldn't be able to read what was on their mind.

"Are you greeting me?" He asked with distain laced on his tone.

The knots in her stomach clenched yet she forged on. "Yes, I am." She said with a smile on her face. Although she didn't like the feeling she had with Tunji here, she knew showing that feeling would only be letting him get to her.

"Can you stop this hypocrisy? What are you even doing here after I told you to stay away from my brother?!" He asked through gritted teeth, clenching and unclenching his fist.

She said nothing because she was in short of words. She wouldn't be able to call Lanre her boyfriend now considering Tunji despised her.

"Lanre is at work and he said nothing about you coming around," Sewa said.

Tunji scoffed, "Are you chasing me out of my own brothers house?" He asked her.

"I'm not chasing you, I'm saying your visit was unexpected and by this time, you should know your brother should be at work, so you coming here without informing Lanre means something," she retorted.

Tunji smirked, pushing sewa out of his way. "I should be the one asking you questions and not the other way round, prostitute!" He spat out with scorn.

Ouch! Sewa made no facial expression and kept her face blank whilst she looked at him. There was no way she'd let him get to her anymore.

"You don't have any shame do you? After all the name prostitute is something you are used to, isn't that right?" Tunji asked.

Sewa scoffed, she would surely give him a piece of her mind, she didn't want to know if he was related to Lanre or not. "I don't think that is any of your business, after all you are not my life!" She retorted.

"It's none of my business?!" He scoffed walking dangerously closer to her. "You might wanna watch your tone while speaking to you, am I clear?" Be warned.

Sewa moved backwards, "Exactly why should I watch my tone when I'm around you? You are just being immature by acting so protective of his younger brother. But here is a piece of advise for you, go get a wife, I'm sure you are almost forty but your nasty attitude has chased away the ladies away from you!" Sewa spat out.

In a nanosecond, Tunji gripped sewa by her neck so tightly. Sewa never expected Tunji to be a woman beater so she forced her way through, trying to get his hands of her neck.

"Your mouth speaks so fast that you think you'd go free. You are a prostitute whose life is already damaged. My brother won't have a woman like you in his life because prostitutes like you are regarded to as public toilet. Stay away from him as this is my last warning to you," he spat out.

"Another thing for you, you might want to save yourself before I intervene because I don't know what you are thinking but if one thing, I know you are after my brother's money. Just state the amount you want and I'd pay you off," Tunji said.

Sewa has never felt so irritated before neither has she ever hated the sight or the thought of money. The thought of his wanting to pay her off felt like an insult to her and she didn't like it.

"I don't need our money! Instead use the energy you invest in your younger brothers life to get a woman!" She spat out.

Tunji chuckled. The way she spoke was quite different from the way she spoke the other time at Port harcourt. It felt like she was more prepared than she was then.

He smirked. A thought occured his mind and he wondered if his brother knew she was a prostitute but was still begging her to stay by his side after all she was very skilled in bed.

He thought maybe his brother knew and fell in love with her, after all there was no way you wouldn't crave for her body considering how good she was in bed.

He moved dangerously closed to her. Sewa made no attempt to move as she folded her arms across her chest.

"I see, you speak so confidently unlike before so it definitely means something," he said making Sewa wonder what he was talking about.

"Anyways," he said trailing her fingers of her face which Sewa pushed off immidately.

"Do not touch me!" She spat out.

Tunji chuckled, "Are you sure about that?" I'd pay you good money for a minute you know?" He said.

Sewa got infuriated, how dare he try to sleep with her in his own brothers house? Even if she wasn't in his brothers house, she wouldn't make the mistake of sleeping with him again knowing well he was the brother to Lanre.

"I.dont.need.your.money!" She spat out through gritted teeth.

Tunji chuckled, "Stop being ridiculous, I know you want to, but no worries, whatever will do will be our little secret," he whispered in Sewa's ears.

She was so irritated. Just earlier he was calling her names and now he was thinking dirty, she felt so cheap and for the first time in her life, she felt disgusted by the word sex.

"If you get close to me one more time, I'd make sure to do something you won't like," she warned pointing her index finger towards him.

"Really? Then show me what you are made off," he said grabbing her breast. Before he would realise it, Sewa slapped his so hard on his face.

"What just happened?!" A familiar voice asked getting the attention of both Sewa and Tunji.

I told you guys to sit tight, didn't I?

You wouldn't want to miss out on the next chapter.

What are your thoughts on Tunji?

What do you think of Sewa's reaction?

Who do you think came?

Vote, comment and share