Episode 1 : Spirit Keeper

One dark night at the Batumbakal village, a family of villagers were having trouble because one of their relatives just died and everyone is still hopeful for the person to live...... at the front of the hut.....

*cries are heard from the inside of the hut*
*people gathers and look inside the hut*
*Lakas and Lakan pushes through the crowd*
Lakas: everyone... everyone.... what is happening here???
Lakan: (keeps softly pushing people away) everyone.... the prince is here so pay respect please.....
Villager #1: there is a dead person inside that house... it was said that the person died from a very strong illness....
Villager #2: well... their family are really easy to get sick so no wonder....
Mother of the dead person: (notices Lakas and Lakan peeking in their home) (holds Lakas' hands) prince Lakas... (cries hard) I am sorry if we startled the whole village at night.... my son is dying and I do not have any idea to save him.....
Lakan: ugh.... do not worry because we were not started... we just got out of training....
Lakas: (stares at the mother crying)
Mother of the dead person: but I hope you can help us Lakas.... can you find a way to save our son? like a better doctor..... we really cannot afford... I am sorry.....
Lakas: ugh... (sees the dying son stops shaking) I am sorry too because I am not a God to heal up people..... but I pay respect for....
Mother of the dead person: (turns around) (sees her son stops shaking) no!! (cries hard) my son! (hugs her son) (cuts off Lakan)
Lakas: (stares sadly at the dead man)
Sidapa: (appears behind everyone) (walks inside the village) (notices Lakas) this seems to be the adopted brother of the kid that I have been noticing since I started living... (walks to the dead person)
Lakan: (stares at the dead person) what happens to a dead person when it dies?
Lakas: why are you asking me, I never died before.... probably, demons take them because death has always be depicted as demons...
Lakan: even if they go to heaven?
Lakas: I guess so...
Sidapa: (listens to Lakas and Lakan) (in his mind) I am so tired hearing humans calling us demons.... we are dark Gods who lives in a dark place... (grabs the soul of the dead person) but we are not demons like the greed of people.....
Dead son: (soul starts to stand up) (looks at his body)
Sidapa: (points the soul a way out) just follow the light path.... it will lead you to wherever you belong.. (smiles)
Dead son: (slowly walks away) are death associated with light? aren't you demons who take our lives?
Sidapa: its your stupidity that killed you.... and your family is too stupid to not figured out that you died from getting exposed to poison ivy... such irresponsible parents you have....
Dead son: why are you so rude?
Sidapa: just leave or you will automatic go to hell.... (snaps his fingers)
*the dead son disappears*
Sidapa: (looks at the dead son's family cries hardly) (notices Lakan and Lakas leaving) (in his mind) I never have been exploring what's new in this town lately.... what could it be?
Lakan: we have to go now Lakas.... we still have a war to secretly watch tomorrow... promise we will not get in trouble?
Lakas: you are really scared.... this is why they never choose you as a soldier...
*Lakas and Lakan left*
Sidapa: (follows the boys) (left)

In the wooden castle of the Libulans.... Sidapa was there watching Lakas entering the castle...

Lakas: (yawns) (closes the huge door of the castle)
Sidapa: (looks at the castle) I wonder how is that person doing these days? does he forgot that I exist in his eyes???

At the bedroom of Lakas' brother, Bulan, Bulan was there having a trouble sleeping because of a twisted dream.......

Bulan: (feels annoyed) (keeps rolling on the bed)
Sidapa: (appears near Bulan) (notices Bulan sleeping uncomfortable) (looks confused at Bulan) (enters Bulan's dreams)
Bulan: (dreams of something)

In Bulan's dream, younger Bulan was stuck in the forest trying to look for somebody.....

*wolves and lions growls loudly*
Bulan: (looks around nervously) (keeps walking) hello? can somebody lead tje way? I am lost....
*wolves starts howling loudly*
Bulan: no! (immediately runs away) (trips down from a rock) please do not eat me hungry wolf... please no... (cries hard)
Sidapa: (appears behind the trees) (notices Bulan crying) (looks at the dark forest) (in his mind) this kid seems to be driven by the folklores that shows the forest as an evil place....
Bulan: (closes his eyes) (covers his ears) no.... please, help?
Sidapa: (walks in front of Bulan) (closes his eyes) (in his mind) God of nature... (raises his arms) go come and bring the fireflies and the beauty of the wild... and let this kid sleep peacefully with the magic and a little pride......
*the forest starts to shine green and lights*
*fireflies suddenly surrounds Bulan*
Bulan: huh? (notices the fireflies) (smiles) wow! these are beautiful... (looks at the sun shining on him) hahahaha! it is morning.... (notices somebody standing in front of him) (notices him familiar) wait... it is you again... (stands up) you are here again.... (smiles) you are... (looks around) always here!
Sidapa: is this better?
Bulan: come... lets play together... (about to approach Sidapa)
Sidapa: (disappears)
Bulan: (touches nobody) (looks around) hello?

Back to reality....

Bulan: hello?! (immediately wakes up)
Sidapa: (immediately hides at the entrance of the room)
Bulan: (catches his breath) (looks at the lamp lighting a strong fire) this light died before I gone asleep..... (feels confused) (lies on his bed) I guess it was father... (returns back to sleep)
Sidapa: (notices Bulan sleeping again) (walks and opens the windows slowly) (in his mind) here.. fresh air.... it can help.....
Bulan: I wonder where that little kid is today?
Sidapa: (immediately jumps and flouts outside the window)
Bulan: I do not know why I am the only one seeing him..... but I am glad Liksi believes me....
Sidapa: (listens to Bulan) (in his mind) it is not the perfect time.... is it? (stares seriously at Bulan)

Oh God! why am I enjoying this series so much... this is giving me Pseudo Immortal vibes and I am here for it... this is just the pilot episode.. tune in more!
#LibulanSpiritKeeper