Season 6

Hello everybody! As much as I am nervous writing this down, I am SupIAmMark and welcome once again and for the last time to Libulan! Yes, we are now finally heading to the final season of this series which is Season 6 and as much as I am sad that this magical and adventurous story is coming to an end after 6 seasons in almost 2 years, at least we still get to tune in for one last adventure that our main favorites and loved characters will be experiencing and as much as they will be the one facing whatever this final season brings, all of us will be having a blast experiencing the final adventure with them. I really know you all will gonna miss the characters that this story introduced to us like Bulan, Sidapa, Lakas, Liksi, Sahaya, Daplan, the rest of the gods and everyone that has been part of the whole story since Season 1 but with this one last opportunity to be with them and their adventure, this is really something that you all won't miss! Anyways, before we let this Season 6 final events come towards us, let us remind ourselves of what happened in the previous season of course because if you think that Bulan being god under disaster is a sign of a happy and worthy ending, the idea of him being a god just makes things worse for everyone who has remaining hate towards him, Sidapa and everyone around them. The previous season was the peak of this series' story because it really showcased the possibilities of magic in both a good and a bad way; we have seen Sahaya's grief turning her more and more into dark souled being as she becomes as one with Dullahan and the darkness that generates her grief. We also saw last season the continuation and the aftermath of the Season 4 finale which involved the destructive volcano resulting destruction all around the world including the Palayan Tribe which is another reason of Sahaya's anger especially her sister Amaya passed away because of it. We saw Sidapa's dramatic exile because of the events of Season 4's finale leading him into meeting the God of Cold, Snow and Freezing Temperatures which is Dumangan who is also a seer that revealed so much to Sidapa about the threat that lies behind Bulan that he left because of heavy guilt that he has inside because of how destructive he is and those vision revealed made it hard for him but enlightened about the decisions he is making about leaving. On the other hand, Sidapa's disappearance left Bulan, Daplan, Likisi and the rest of the gods in peace but still worried about where Sidapa could possibly be; however, their peace is soon and bound to end as Sahaya's grief and being one with Dullahan made he do everything she could ever do to outpower the god of darkness by reviving his father through the acts of killings which Lakas, Kidlat, Ulan and Lakam were threatened about because Sahaya is the reason behind the killing spree running across the tribe and she is the last remaining person from Palayan Tribe that was destroyed and they are expecting her to be totally upset and vengeful about it. All of these storylines that made Season 5 went together pretty well as Sahaya revives his father, Sidapa changing his mind about leaving after the visions and prophecies that he is part of, Lakas preventing Sahaya as much as possible by destroying Amaya's full body, Bulan visiting hell to tell Sidapa's parents about it which ends up with Daplan revealing another threat incoming which was Bulan being tortured which angered all the gods just to also end with Bulan being revealed and ascends as a god himself, the god of moon, the god of light! All of these shows how far Libulan has become and I am personally proud how I did my best to experiment, explore possibilities and be confident about everything the world of magic has to offer and here we are. Once again exploring Libulan's capabilities for one last time and if you think the peak of a story is the series at its best, Season 6 will change your mind and I am not joking because this season will show and ending that would make sense of everything in both a good and bad way, a great send off, a great final threat but this time, would our heroes win their final battle? Tune in for this final season because it will have everything, is Sahaya fully forfeiting and settle down her anger against everyone after losing everything? How is Lakas now as Batumbakal is presumable saved from being taken over by darkness? Will the 6 lovely gods, Bulan, Sidapa, Hala, Agui, Aman and Dumangan finally rule and take care of the world in peace? How about Daplan? I do not want to say what plans I have for Daplan but all I can say is if the chronicles of the moon has finally come to an end after the previous season or the moon is saying and communicating so much more than being a representation of Bulan? What more secrets can be revealed as this final season approaches? Oh my God! This is it, I really do not wanna spoil more and leave everything to the story itself so… Once again, welcome to Libulan for its 6th and Final Season, I hope you sit tight and tune in for this one because it will be a blast, may the moon be with you until the end but would Bulan's moon remain still at the night sky as he is now a god? This is Libulan on its 6th and final adventure so once again, tune in!

#Libulan
#LibulanSeason6
#LibulanTheFinalSeason
#LibulanTheShiningGoldenFinale
#LibulanTheDaysOfTheMoon