Episode 77 : The Most Genuine Night

It is now the afternoon and at the Batumbakal tribe, Amaya was at one of exits of the tribe secretly trying to leave her own family without telling them.....

Amaya: (looks around) (walks towards the forest slowly) (in her mind) you are a grown woman Amaya.... you can go home whenever you want to and there are lesser issues and troubles out there than this place.....
*Lakas, Ulan, Lakam and Kidlat are having a quiet conversation at one of the corners of the forest near the entrance to the tribe*
Lakam: (notices Amaya entering the forest) (whispers) wait... (points Amaya) isn't that Amaya????
Lakas: huh? (notices Amaya) Amaya???
Amaya: (notices Lakas, Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat) what are you boys doing here???
Ulan: ugh... (looks nervous at everyone) should we tell him????
Lakas: (seriously approaches Amaya) we should be the one asking that because the forest is dangerous for a royalty like you...
Amaya: oh Lakas... (rolls her eyes) I actually have no problem with you boys despite the feud going on but... we are strong women and I can really travel the whole forest alone and get back to my our kingdom...
Kidlat: so.. you are leaving? but why? (feels confused at Amaya) (approaches Amaya)
Amaya: well... despite not knowing anything... I know why Bulan have to run away...... (looks at Lakas) what do you think Lakas? why would Bulan run away????
Lakas: to avoid troubles.. that is what I assume..... (sadly looks down)
Ulan: but you have no problems here Amaya... not to sound offensive but your family is trying to act superior compare to who rules here...
Amaya: and that is the same reason to run away... I know that is trouble and.... despite of knowing the right thing to do.. they are my family so my best choice is to avoid what they are planning and what they are.......
Lakas: (nods) we respect that...
Amaya: and... (looks worried at Lakas) and when father said he was going to hunt down your brother... he really means it and they are setting off to the north.. where the volcano is located.....
Lakas: (eyes widens at Amaya) that is concerning.... I think I have to follow them......
Amaya: but that is dangerous...
Lakas: and that is the point of the whole forest... that it is dangerous... no matter how strong and brave you are... we will assume that it is better to step out of this place.... because it is the jungle that is dangerous... not because we are weak....... but that doesn't mean we really have to choose that.... as much as you wanna go home alone.. I will willingly follow and also find my brothers and protect them......
Amaya: then if that is so.... safe trips Lakas and... (looks at Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat) the rest of you......
Ulan: but what if we choose to guard you Amaya?? me and my brother would be willing to guard you will you go home... we are leaving anyway....
Kidlat: is that part of the plan? (looks confused at Ulan)
Ulan: (elbows Kidlat annoyingly) just get along with it Kidlat... (whispers to Kidlat)
Amaya: are you all sure Ulan???
Lakas: I think I would agree.... and as spies.... I think it is better if we are lesser so... (offers a handshake to Amaya) it was nice to meet you Amaya.... safe trips as well.... Ulan and Kidlat will guard you so no worries......
Amaya: (smiles at Lakas) god bless you and your brother as well Lakas.. (shakes hands with Lakas)
Lakam: (smiles at Amaya and Lakas shaking hands)
*Ulan and Kidlat seriously looks at each other*

Back at the hidden cave under a volcano, Bulan and Agui were there still talking to each other while the rest are resting as well.......

Liksi: (notices Sidapa watching Bulan and Agui talking) Sidapa.... why not join us... we 3 are already here so why not step right in as well.... (resting on a hot spring)
Sidapa: no thanks... I am too hot already to... (keeps staring seriously at Bulan and Agui) do dip myself in a molten hot bath.....
Aman: it is not that bad... it is still water to me... (resting on a hot spring)
Hala: (whispers to Liksi and Aman) you boys..... do not bother him for a while... if you don't want him to be the cause of an earthquake......
Bulan: (talks happily to Agui) I still cannot believe that I am talking to a God of fire...... it is like I am meeting all elemental gods that I thought were myth.... I did not even expect them to be this... (looks at Agui's appearance)
Agui: (moves and slightly exposes his body more) (cuts off Bulan) hot??? that is even my title so why even say you cannot believe it.....
Bulan: (shrugs) first time... (blushes and looks around)
Sidapa: (holds himself to not clench his fists) (in his mind) did he just said that it is his first time meeting a god of fire??? (holds his hands from flaming)
Agui: well... (strokes Bulan's hair) you are not a god of fire but I find you hot as well....
Sidapa: (angrily walks away) (feels jealous) (walks out of the cave)
Agui: (touches Bulan's neck) actually.... take that literally because you are kinda sick when I found you......
Bulan: (notices Sidapa walking away) Sid??? (feels nervously confused)
Sidapa: (ignores Bulan and left)
Bulan: where did he go?? (looks confused at Hala, Aman and Liksi)
Hala: not to make you feel bad Bulan but.... you just forgot that Sidapa is literally a fire based God to tell Agui that it is your first time meeting a God of fire......
Aman: and Sidapa is your boyfriend....
Agui: oh c'mon boys... he is always like that.. he will be fine....
Bulan: yeah but... (still feels concerned at Sidapa leaving) I better check on him..... see you all later... (looks at everyone) (left)

It is now dark outaide and at a lake near the volcano, Sidapa went there to have a dip alone......

Sidapa: (stares at the sun setting from the sky) (rolls his eyes) (feels disappointed and jealous) (tears fall on his face to the lake)
*the lake suddenly turned cold*
Bulan: (approaches the lake) (notices Sidapa) hey... Sidapa! there is a small hot pool there in the cave so why choose to be here... and... it is getting dark...
Sidapa: (rolls his eyes) (plays his fingers under the lake)
*the lake starts shining gold*
Bulan: (eyes widens at the lake turning gold) okay fine... I know that you are jealous and I am sorry for making you uncomfy.... I shouldn't have done that... (slowly dips on the lake) it is just......
Sidapa: (cuts off Bulan) yeah I know.... first time meeting a god that makes fire and.....
Bulan: (feels confused) (feels the lake cold) Agui said that the lakes surrounding the whole volcano has to be hot.... but why is this cold???
Sidapa: (shrugs) (frowns down)
Bulan: (looks guilty at Sidapa frowning) (takes off his shirt) I really am sorry.... (swims closer to Sidapa) what can I do to.... (swims and faces Sidapa) what can I do for my one and only hot husband?? (feels Sidapa's body naked under) wait... are you naked???
Sidapa: (looks away) (ignores Bulan) just go with them because it is your first time meeting them anyway.......
Bulan: (feels Sidapa's cock underwater) (slightly smiles) (slides his hands to Sidapa's waist)
Sidapa: what are you doing??? (looks confused at Bulan holding his waist)
Bulan: I think... I think it is finally time to completely do this with you.... (takes off his clothes) (pushes his body closer to Sidapa's body)
Sidapa: (moans softly) (looks concerned at Bulan) Bulan... (catches his breath) (holds himself to not feel horny) but we only have to do this when we are both genuine.....
Bulan: and your jealousy just means you love me the most and I am your husband that you completely own.... (slides his ass to Sidapa's cock)
Sidapa: (feels horny) Bulan... (smiles slightly) (feels his cock getting hard) (holds Bulan's waist) are you sure???
Bulan: (completely holds and kisses Sidapa's cheeks and lips sexily)
Sidapa: (closes his eyes and completely kisses and licks Bulan's cheeks, lips and mouth) (reaches and jacks off Bulan's back underwater)
Bulan: Sidapa.... (catches his breath) I really want... I really want your thing to completely be in me..... (feels pleasure while Sidapa jacks off his cock) (keeps sliding Sidapa's cock to his ass) you want this hole of mine Sidapa??? I want you to want it so please say yes.....
Sidapa: (nods desperately and kisses Bulan's collarbone and chest) (lifts Bulan slightly and sicks Bulan's cock) (nods at Bulan) is this good??
Bulan: (moans loudly) oh Sidapa!!! (bites his lips) put your burning thing in me... keep teasing my penis please...
Sidapa: (keeps licking and sucking Bulan's cock sensually) (spits and keeps licking Bulan's hard cock) (jacks off Bulan's cock) do it for me as you please... (romantically looks at Bulan's eyes)
Bulan: (nods and happily smiles at Sidapa) (dips down and reaches for Sidapa's cock) (slowly pushes Sidapa's cock inside his ass) oh God... (feels Sidapa's cock sliding inside him)
Sidapa: (feels his cock inside Bulan) do not worry... I am not going to hurt you... just let me in you and that's what matters.... (reaches and kisses Bulan's lips)
Bulan: (slowly jumps up and down on Sidapa's cock) (jacks off his cock with both his and Sidapa's hand) (keeps kissing licking Sidapa's tongue and lips)
Sidapa: (keeps pushing his cock in Bulan's hole jumping on his) (wets and licks Bulan's whole body) (kisses back Bulan's face) I am so happy that this happened.... (tears fall on his face) I want to do this all the time when problems finally disappear......
Bulan: (looks emotional at Sidapa) you can always do it to me... I am going to assure you with that.... (keeps jumping on Sidapa's cock inside his hole) (feels Sidapa's cock getting more harder) (jacks off his cock) to be owned by the someone that I want to own me......
Sidapa: (keeps fucking Bulan in front of him) (feels happily overwhelmed by pushing his cock inside Bulan) and I am honoured to be in your temple Bulan... I... (happily looks at Bulan's eyes) really... am......
Bulan: (closes his eyes and keeps jumping faster on Sidapa's cock) (bites his lips) (keeps moaning) god what a husband he is..... god he is the one inside me...
Sidapa: (happily watches Bulan enjoying being fucked by him)
*an empty part of the golden lake starts to shake and bubbles*
*Bulan and Sidapa keeps having sex while making out with each other*

I really struggled with this sex scene because I cannot put modern curse words while they make out but what a very sensual and romantic episode still before the season ends... but will the night completely end good as well??? Tune in!
#LibulanTheMostGenuineNight