Episode 78 : Daplan

After a sensual romance of Bulan and Sidapa, Sidapa was still there romancing with Bulan at the lake......

Bulan: (happily resting his back on the side of the lake) (watches Sidapa sucking and slurping his cock filled with cum)
Sidapa: (busy sucking and licking Bulan's cock from the lake) I really want... (drips some cum to Bulan's cock from his mouth) I really this load in my hole as well.... this big treasure you got with you... (plays with Bulan's pubes)
Bulan: you really love licking my liquid huh???? (keeps watching Sidapa enjoying his cock happily) but I am glad you are enjoying..... are we fine now???
Sidapa: (crawls up above Bulan) (licks and kisses Bulan's mouth and tongue) yes I am but.... this.. whatever we have.... this is me owning you and doing more to prove myself and assure you that I am all here... just for you!!
Bulan: (blushes) and I will always be assured.... really assured... (reaches and licks the cum on Sidapa's lips) (feels some cum dripping from his hole) (fingers some cum from his hole) but what do you think will happen?? 2 men having sex in the middle of a forest..... it is not wrong and it is probably all for pleasure but what else do we get???
Sidapa: to make you feel better?? (keeps  kissing Bulan's forehead)
Bulan: yeah.. I think I genuinely feel better now compare to the previous das but... haha.. what if I get pregnant which won't be happening but....
Sidapa: (eyes widens at Bulan) (cuts off Bulan) you want kids now????
Bulan: (blushes) but really.. how can we do it???
Unknown Child: (relaxes on the other side of the lake) I think you have just done it and better believe it or not.... I am here......
*Sidapa and Bulan surprisingly looks at the Unknown Child*
Bulan: what the?!!! (looks confused at the Unknown Child) there is a kid here and we are naked....
Sidapa: (feels worried and confused at the Unknown Child) I do not know... (grabs his and Bulan's clothes) (covers themselves with clothes) who are you????
Unknown Child: your child..... (smiles at Sidapa and Bulan) and yeah... you fathers or mine are naked but I swear... I just for formed.... 5 seconds ago.... but that is not the excuse to not make yourself look appropriate to a child....
Sidapa: yeah but how?? (sits next to Bulan) and what is your name???
Unknown Child: (rolls his eyes) oh father! I cannot name myself... you two do the naming... and I was formed out of love...... and I am sorry father... (looks at Bulan)
Bulan: for what? (still feels confused)
Unknown Child: for making you struggle vomiting..... but the release and my formation was all worth it.....
*Sidapa and Bulan weirdly looks at each other*
Bulan: the reason of me vomiting was my son? and its true that people can get a child just out of love????
Unknown Child: yeah it is... especially if you are connected with a god.... (stands up) all is possible...
Sidapa: I cannot believe I have a child......
Unknown Child: so be good fathers... there is not turning back.... that is not part of the magic...
*Sidapa and Bulan keeps looking weirdly at each other*

While the lovers are still confused with their son, Ulan and Kidlat finally made it to the entrance to the Palayan Tribe with Amaya....

Amaya: so.. (jumps off Kidlat's horse) I think you boys can leave it to me here... (looks at the view of the tribe from her place) the world seems so peaceful at night.... as if nothing bad would happen so no worries at all.....
Ulan: you sure?? (riding on a horse) we can assist you....
Amaya: oh Ulan... Kidlat... (smiles at Kidlat and Ulan) (pets Ulan's horse) you boys need to do saving with Bulan and yeah.. I mean it.... I left because I do not tolerate Sahaya and my father's plan....
Kidlat: but do you know more Amaya???
Amaya: what else do you wanna know when the whole point is clear... suppressing Bulan... (seriously looks at the brothers)
Ulan: (looks nervous at Kidlat) she is right......
Kidlat: (looks nervous at Amaya)
Amaya: and I bless you boys on return.. good luck....
*Ulan and Kidlat nods at Amaya*

Back at the middle of the forest near the bottom of a volcano, Liksi, Agui, Aman and Hala were searching for where Bulan and Sidapa is......

Hala: so Agui... I never asked but what is with the whole earthquake thing??
Agui: like what I said... it is for Bulan......
Hala: no joke... I really wanna know because Bulan is not in a great situation now.... physically and socially.... he is in danger......
Liksi: (sadly looks at Agui) Hala is right.... if I could request.. stop the explosion now.. for whatever real reason it is.......
*Sidapa, Bulan and the Unknown Child approaches everyone*
Sidapa: it is not just a request but a demand and decision from me and.. (points Agui seriously) I do not need your side because I can reverse anything you would do because I as well do fire.....
Agui: you all do not understand and... if you do not believe my reason... we should not stop nature... I just also listen to volcanoes.....
Aman: (notices the Unknown Child) wait... who is that kid you two have there???
*everyone notices the unknown child*
Hala: yeah.... (looks confused at the Unknown Child) a long kid? I can relate.....
Bulan: he is... (holds the Unknown Child's hand) he is our son made and released out of love......
Agui: (eyes widens at Bulan and Sidapa with the Unknown Child) you two have a son???
Sidapa: yes... (holds the Unknown Child's hand) and we are now a family Agui.... (seriously looks at Agui)
Liksi: he is so cute.... (kneels down and holds the Unknown Child's face) what is his name???
Unknown Child: (looks at his parents) what is my name fathers????
Sidapa: Sidapa the Second? (smiles at Bulan) or Bulan the Second??? be my guest Bulan..
Bulan: (eyes widens at Sidapa) Sidapa? Bulan?? (looks at the Unknown Child) we will call him Daplan....
Daplan: (smiles widely) then... (smiles at everyone) Hello! I am Daplan!!!
Liksi: nice to meet you Daplan.. and glad to see you are with your parents..... (hugs Daplan) you are lucky....
Daplan: oh Liksi.... you will meet them... I am sure you will.... trust me....
*Dana and Nilo peeks at Liski and the others from some bushes around the forest*
Dana: (sadly hears Liksi) kinda unfair... (whispers) that he always remembered us but we never did give him a chance to know us......
Nilo: (sadly looks at Liksi hugging Daplan) we were bad parents...

Last 2 episodes and this was a great surprise... looking forward for more Daplan in the next season as well.....
#LibulanDaplan