Episode 117 : Cirsis In A Coronation

It is now the next day and at the home of Bulan, Sidapa and Daplan, Sidapa was at the kitchen area busy making breakfast for Bulan after having a personal talk with him last night.......

Sidapa: (silently and happily watches the a pot filled with rice being cooked on a furnace) (looks around) (in his mind) spend the most of the days before whatever our fates would be soon... (feels slightly guilty)
Bulan: (curiously enters the room smelling something being cooked) Liksi... have you seen.... (suddenly notices Sidapa in front of the furnace cooking something) oh... (feels surprised) you are here.....
Sidapa: (notices and smiles at Bulan) yeah.... it is not Liksi here right now although he is the best cook but.... since you seem to be finding me... (feels curious) what is it???
Bulan: (looks confused and happily bothered at Sidapa curiously smiling at him) ugh.... (bites his lips and looks down)
Sidapa: what? (looks concerned at Bulan biting his lips and looking down) what is it??
Bulan: (shakes his head) actually... (smiles back at Sidapa) I really just want to find and meet you..... after what happened last night.....
Sidapa: (nods guiltily) I am sorry if we had to go.....
Bulan: no.... (cuts off Sidapa) (approaches and walks closer to Sidapa) (holds Sidapa's arm) no apologies because we talked it all last night......
Sidapa: and.... are you... (keeps looking concerned at Bulan) doing fine? after everything that we talked about?
Bulan: (shrugs) I do not know what to feel because..... aside from wherever Daplan is..... I just do not know what to expect..... I really have no idea and I am fine with it as long as you are fine..... how about you? (looks concerned at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (reassuringly smiles at Bulan) I am doing my best to not make it all about last night and instead make it all about us 2 which what matters anyway..... that is why I am happy... (looks back at the pot being cooked on the furnace) and I am even making food for you... anything Bulan.... (struggles to keep sounding happily while slightly feels guilty) just for you Bulan...... (feels emotional)
Bulan: (notices and observes Sidapa looking emotional and struggling to sound happy) are you faking it though???
Sidapa: (feels guilty and shakes his head at Bulan) no I......
Bulan: (hugs Sidapa's side) (cuts off Sidapa) you do not have to lie..... because we all are trying to smile through darkness that sometimes never ends.... remember how you are before we meet? you are supposed to be serious but... you tried to be happy against what your purpose was.... you lived life as if you are not the god of death.... but the though still counts... you're still all about death in the end... we all are actually..... (smiles emotionally at Sidapa) and it is okay Sidapa.... it really is okay... we all are and I finally get it.....
Sidapa: so.... (emotionally listens to Bulan) are you scared? because.... I.... I am....
Bulan: I am.... (kisses Sidapa's cheeks) but lets do how you do it... live in the moment and enjoy each other's company while were at it.....
Sidapa: (keeps nodding and smiles) (holds Bulan's jaw and kisses Bulan's softly) but I am not giving up Bulan okay? I do not know how I am saying this... but this is still me not giving up.....
Bulan: never said I was either... (kisses Sidapa's lips back)
*Bulan and Sidapa softly keeps kissing each other*
Liksi: (suddenly enters the room and notices Bulan and Sidapa kissing each other) oh my gosh....
*Bulan and Sidapa notices Liksi surprisingly noticing them kissing*
Liksi: (feels awkward at Bulan and Sidapa noticing him) ugh.... was I interrupting?
Bulan: hahaha.... (shakes his head and smiles down) no you are not Liksi... what's up???
Liksi: ugh... (feels guilty) I actually was told about this last night but you two were having some moment together but.... Lakas is having his coronation today and hope that we can all make it....
*Bulan and Sidapa happily nods and widens their eyes at Liksi*
Bulan: oh my God... (feels excited) I need to be there right now....
Sidapa: (happily watches Bulan feeling excited) so shall we go prepare later?
Bulan: (excitingly looks at Sidapa) I think we should!!!
Sidapa: sure Bulan... (hugs and kisses Bulan) we will be there.....
Bulan: (happily hugs Sidapa hugging him) I am so happy for Lakas.....
Liksi: (proudly looks at Bulan and Sidapa hugging each other) we all are!!!