Episode 54 : All For Brother

It is now the dawn of the next day and at the hallways of the bedroom of the Libulan's castle, Bulan, Liksi and Sidapa are getting ready to sneak out to start the search for Lakas....

Liksi: (peeks all around the hallways silently)
Bulan: (keeps looking around)
Sidapa: (holds and squeezes Bulan's shoulders)
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa) ugh Sid? are you okay??? (holds Sidapa's hand)
Sidapa: I just wanna ask if you really and completely want to do this???
Bulan: (nods) since the time we all faced Kaja.... I think I can't ever be scared anymore... why??? do you still doubt my strengths???
Sidapa: (hugs and kisses Bulan's head) I can never doubt anymore to you as well.... I just love making you unsure so I could be the one to take the whole responsibility of you.....
Bulan: you can still take care of me... and I wanna take care of you as well... that is part of our promise as lovers and I hope I do it well.... (kisses Sidapa's lips)
Sidapa: (kisses Bulan's lips sensually and softly)
Liksi: (notices Sidapa and Bulan kissing) you two... (whispers) I really do not think that there would be anybody awake at this point..... Lakas shouted for help at this moment and nobody heard... and we can leave now...... and stop kissing for a while please... let'a go! (left)
Bulan: (smiles down) (keeps holding Sidapa's hand) let's go my love....
Sidapa: (blushes) my love?
*Bulan and Sidapa left together*
Sahaya: (walks at the hallway) (watches Sidapa and Bulan leaving together) (feels pissed) (in his mind) what are they up to now?????

At the outside of the castle, Hala, Aman and Lakam were together waiting for the other boys to arrive.....

Hala: did you guys know that there is such thing as a clock in the future??
Aman: (feels serious) stop being a spoiler Hala....
Lakam: what is a spoiler??? (feels sad)
Hala: oh my!! (pinches Aman's cheeks happily) I am not the only one who learned time travel aye???
Aman: (takes off Hala's hands on his cheeks) get that hand away from me... would you??? (feels serious)
Hala: why so grumpy??
*Sidapa, Bulan and Liksi approaches everyone*
Bulan: we are now here.... are we all set????
Hala: do you boys know that we have been waiting for an hour???
Liksi: how do you know that it already has been an hour???
Hala: nothing... (blushes) I think we all should go now.....
Bulan: (looks concerned at Lakam) are we??? is Lakam sure that he wants to go for this adventure as well??? (holds Lakam's shoulder) you can stay here and protect yourself....
Lakam: (shakes his head) been in an adventure with you guys before... and I have nobody related to me anymore so.... I have no choice but happy to stick with you all... and maybe Lakan will be happy if he sees me as brave as he was......
Liksi: he will..... he will always be proud of you.....
Hala: and you were always brave Lakam... you were...
Lakam: (smiles slightly)
Aman: so shall we all???
Sidapa: I think we all should......
*everyone starts heading to the forest*
Sahaya: (walks out of the castle) (notices all the boys) stop right there... where do you all think you are going????
*everyone looks at Sahaya*
Sidapa: (seriously stares at Sahaya)
Bulan: (shakes his head) (feels stressed)
Sahaya: (looks sadly at Bulan) would you really choose to be with these unknown beings that me?? your future somebody????
Bulan: (shakes his head) if I spilled everything yesterday... I have to say this as well.... I do not want to get married to you... as well as Lakas does not want to get married Ajas... and that's my final say!! (glares angrily at Sahaya) let's go right now..... (left)
*everyone except Sidapa follows Bulan*
Sahaya: (looks angrily concerned at Bulan) Bulan!!!! (seriously stares at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (evilly smiles at Sahaya) (left)
Sahaya: (clenches her fists)

In the middle of the dark woods, all the boys were travelling silently......

Hala: do you all need horse??? or why not teleport with the trees??? I do not feel like walking and I am so used to swinging......
Bulan: I think we should take our time... and me and Sidapa will still visit his home on the way..... it is night anyway.....
Liksi: (lights up a torch) here... it will be a little brighter.....
Lakam: (notices an incoming light on the way) wait... is that somebody coming????
Bulan: where??
Sidapa: (holds Bulan's hand) it could be a threat....
*Ulan and Kidlat approaches everyone with a torch*
Bulan: wait... (notices Ulan and Kidlat) it is them.... Ulan! Kidlat... where are you boys going???
Kidlat: (looks down seriously)
Ulan: ugh.. (feels shy) (looks at Kidlat) we were heading to you guys so we can talk and... I already miss all of you....
*everyone smiles slightly at each other*
Ulan: how about you boys???
Bulan: we are trying to find my brother...
Ulan: (nods) (looks back at Kidlat) can we... join????
Kidlat: (stares seriously at Bulan) what about Lakas? and how is he related to us???
Bulan: (looks nervous at Kidlat)
Sidapa: (looks concerned at Bulan)

The sun is about to rise up and all the boys were still heading to Mt. Madjaas......

Hala: are we there yet?
Aman: (keeps walking silently) I feel when we are near some bigger ocean.. especially when I feel like going to it... and by now.. we are still wait too far...
Bulan: (looks concerned at Kidlat and Ulan walking silently) ugh you know what.... despite what you would be hearing... I would be sorry in advance.... but I hope you consider not considering me because I was so still young when it happened....
Kidlat: just tell me what is it for me to completely know! (feels annoyed)
Bulan: Lakas.... he is.... he is not a real brother of mine.. adopted.... that is the root of our feud because despite of how better he is overall.... he was not the real son but he wanted to be honored for something.... because he did work hard.... oh wait... I cannot call him adopted because he was taken away by my mom.....
*everyone sadly listens to Bulan*
Kidlat: what do you mean Bulan?
Bulan: Lakas is your missing brother....
Ulan: (eyes widens at Kidlat and Bulan) your brother is our brother??
Kidlat: but how??? why did your mother take away our brother??? she is literally the queen.....
Bulan: that makes things worse... (feels nervous)
Kidlat: why? (feels curious)
Bulan: (gulps deeply at Kidlat)

Last 6 episodes and I am so excited for the action packed 5 episodes after the next one...
#LibulanAllForBrother