Episode 71 : Breaking The Throne

At the weaponry area of the whole castle, Briseo was there busy doing his job as the king of the whole Batumbakal tribe......

Briseo: (watches the whole village from the window) (yawns)
Thales: (enters the room) Briseo....
Briseo: (notices Thales) oh Thales..... what brings you here???
Thales: oh actually... nothing? I actually wanted to have a talk to you remember? but we not got to do it because we were both busy... (approaches and sits on Briseo's work chair) are you still busy? (confidently sits)
Briseo: no... not at all... (approaches Thales) so what do we have to talk about huh???
Thales: the throne of my daughter next to the throne of the soon to be king..... it is already there right???
Briseo: yes it is.... and I already had it all polished by my people... it is how you liked it to be designed so I do not think we would have a problem with that......
Thales: (nods) but.... there is something missing....
Briseo: what is it? (feels confused)
Thales: your son's will to be the king and at the same time... the qualities of your son to fit as a ruler of the glories and magnificent.... Batumbakal Tribe...... he is bringing up the name of your family right? is that the best choice you have ever made??
Briseo: (still feels confused) yeah... he is the only choice out there because Lakas is not a real son.....
Thales: yeah.... I think we do not have a choice and I am actually not doubting him.... (speaks and leans closer to Briseo) (whisper seriously to Briseo) but I want him the way I want him to be... the way I want him for my daughter and I am not seeing anything like that right now!!! (shouts angrily)
Briseo: (looks nervous at Thales) Thales? what do you mean???
Thales: Briseo.... (feels pissed) why haven't you done anything about your son murdering the commander of your army and suspecting... the son too!
Briseo: but they kidnapped Lakas....
Thales: and he still has no rights as the king because a king never kills!!! (punches the desk angrily)
Briseo: (looks frightened at Thales)
Thales: and personally for your very own son..... (glares angrily at Briseo) I want him to marry my daughter now and give her the crown!!! (shouts angrily) and execute that Sidapa as soon as possible!!
Briseo: (looks nervous at Thales) Thales... you know I can do all of those for you... punishing my son for his sins and doing my agreement with you but it does not have to include killing an innocent......
Thales: then I better do it instead!! (takes out his sword from its casing) and do your job!! (shouts angrily at Bulan)
*Hala and Aman invisibly listens to Thales and Briseo*
Hala: (looks nervous at Aman)
Aman: (whispers to Hala) Sidapa is in danger...
Amaya: (nervously enters the room) father!! (looks worried at Briseo and Thales) king Thales!! Bulan and Sahaya got into a fight..
Thales: (angrily shouts) what?!
Bulan: (looks nervous at Thales)

At the throne room......

Bulan: (cries angrily) (clenches his fists) it is all coming!!! it is all coming and I do not want it to come!!! (keeps crying) (keeps staring at the glowing feather) but if you really are starting to get tired helping me with this!!! then it is time that I do what I learned from you!!
Sidapa: (guiltily listens to Bulan) (still invisible)
Bulan: (looks around) (feels pissed) (shakes his head) I do not know what is happening to me!! (angrily stares at the throne) but I am still going to thank you for all of this!! for all of this!!!! (keeps crying) (approaches the struggles to pull the new throne away)
*the new throne hardly gets moved by Bulan's pull*
*Lakas and Liksi worriedly peeks at Bulan crying alone*
Lakas: (cries hardly) (shouts hopelessly at Bulan) Bulan!!!!
Bulan: (notices Lakas) (keeps crying) (shakes his head) I do not wanna get married... I do not want to be here!!!!! (keeps pulling the throne away) (fails and tumbles himself to the ground)
Liksi: (cries softly)
*Briseo and Amaya enters and worriedly watches Bulan having a breakdown*
Briseo: I am not going to get married!! (looks around) (stands up) (starts panicking nervous) I am not going to get married.. I do not want to be here... (looks at all the decorations around the throne room) (grabs and angrily throws the decorations while crying)
Sidapa: (guiltily stares at Bulan crying hopelessly) (tears continues to fall on his face)
Bulan: (grabs a ceramic flower vase) God please no!!!! (throws the flower vase to the wall) I do not want this! I do not want this! they do not know what they are doing... (trips down painfully to the ground) they do not know what they are doing!!! (notices Briseo looking at him)
Briseo: (looks guilty at his son crying at him)
Thales: (angrily enters the room) (notices the whole throne room messy and broken) what is happening here??? is this the son you are wanting to become a king Briseo??! (seriously stares at Bulan crying on the floor)
Lakas: (angrily about to approach Thales) do not dare speak to my brother like that!
Liksi: no Lakas... (hugs and holds Lakas from Thales) let us not make the fight bigger please... (cries softly)
Amaya: (watches Bulan crying) (keeps crying softly)
Thales: no so fast you pesky little boys!! (seriously stares at both Bulan and Lakas)
Sidapa: (angrily listens and looks at Thales) (approaches the new throne) (stares angrily at the new throne) (casts black smokes on the new throne)
*the new throne starts getting surrounded by black smokes*
*everyone widens their eyes at the new throne being surrounded by black smokes*
*Hala and Aman invisibly enters the room and notices Sidapa casting a spell on the dark smoke*
Bulan: (looks back at the golden feather glowing) (completely notices Sidapa controlling the new throne with black smokes)
Sidapa: (shakes his head at Bulan) no Bulan.... no marriage in my control......
*the new throne suddenly floats and smashes to the other side of the whole room*
*the new throne completely breaks*
*Thales, Briseo and Amaya looks frightened at the new throne suddenly floating and crashing broken to a wall*
Thales: (in his mind) (stares at the broken throne) what in the name of witchcraft is that?!
Liksi: (looks nervously at Lakas)
Lakas: (nods at Liksi)
Amaya: (looks frightened at the broken throne)
Briseo: (suddenly stares seriously at Bulan) (clenches his fists)
Bulan: (keeps staring nervously surprised at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (seriously looks at Bulan) (looks back angrily at Thales)

It is now night and at Sahaya's bedroom, Sahaya was there being visited by Thales.....

Sahaya: (tries to sleep sadly)
Thales: (sitting on the bed) (pats and strokes Sahaya's hair) do not worry Sahaya.... it is either Bulan and Sidapa's death or your marriage and our throne here.... it shall never be broken...
Sahaya: (sadly keeps listening to Thales)
Thales: I will take care of it...
Sahaya: (clenches her fists) we will take care of this....
Thales: (nods impressed at Sahaya)

Next group of episodes will be it before the great and climatic escape... yes spoilers.. escape!
#LibulanBreakingTheThrone