Episode 99 : Oncoming Destruction

Still at the outside of Hells Peek.......

Bulan: (keeps looking frightened at Thales) (cries and looks creeped out at Thales) you really cannot be alive......
Thales: I am not willing to die without seeing you and your whole family falling and us succeeding.... (tightens his headlock on Bulan)
Bulan: (shouts in intense pain) (struggles to breath) get off of me!!
Hala: (seriously looks at Liksi) Liksi..... move yourself and Daplan out and keep yourselves safe.....
Liksi: (looks worried at Bulan being caught by Thales) (cries worriedly) is Bulan going to be okay??? save him... (carries Daplan and stands behind Hala, Aman and Agui)
Aman: (approaches and holds on Liksi and Daplan) do not worry.... (strokes Daplan's hair) we have done this before... (looks seriously at Thales holding and head locking Bulan from behind) we will do everything to save him.... (looks at Hala and Agui) right boys????
Agui: (looks nervous at Aman) I am scared....
Hala: what do you mean scared??!!! (angrily shouts at Agui) why would you be scared??? (moves one step closer to Bulan and Thales) (vines suddenly crawls to his feet and arms) (angrily looks at Thales grabbing Thales) I am not even going to do this for Sidapa but I know I am as responsible as he is to Bulan.....
*vines rises from the ground behind Hala*
Hala: and I would destroy this forest if he doesn't take off his hands of Bulan right now!!!
Thales: then do it!!! (loudly shouts)
*the vines are about fly and attack towards Thales*
Sahaya: (angrily shouts) yes!!! go do it!!! I dare you and I will kill Bulan instead and unplanned..... (approaches everyone) everybody would love a sudden and a very anticlimactic death to a human being that even such gods would love and take care so much... (annoyingly speaks)   
*everyone looks at confused and nervous at Sahaya*
Bulan: (looks confused at Sahaya) Sahaya???
Hala: (suddenly controls and stops the vines from going towards Thales) (suddenly feels nervous) you really think that you would be capable of scaring us Sahaya???
Dullahan: (suddenly appears behind Sahaya) (evilly smiles at everyone)
Agui: (approaches and tries to pull Hala away) Hala... (worriedly whispers) (notices Dullahan watching them) she is obviously behind what revived Thales and I think we should not test her...... she knows what she's doing....
Hala: (angrily looks and pushes Agui away) would you please stop this Agui and start acting besides being a coward????!!!
Agui: but Hala... (looks worried at Hala) (looks concerned at Bulan)
Bulan: (sadly looks at Hala and Agui arguing)
Sahaya: hahahahaha! (annoyingly laughs and talks) but Hala... why not trust what Agui says because I really do not think you want to test me right now??? Bulan did not.... (approaches and holds Bulan's cheeks) but I'd be willing to get what I want now......
Bulan: (tries to move and shakes himself away from Sahaya and Thales) (angrily speaks) get off your filthy hands away from me!!!
Hala: how are you sure you will succeed with that??
Dullahan: (immediately possesses and controls Sahaya)
Sahaya: (suddenly eyes turns black and black particles suddenly surrounds and comes out of Sahaya's body excessively) (demonically speaks) because I will sell my soul to the devil just for Bulan to taste hell!!!! (angrily shouts)
*Hala, Agui, Aman and Liksi carrying Daplan frighteningly steps away from Sahaya being possessed*
Bulan: oh God... (looks frightened at Sahaya)
Dullahan: (keeps controlling Sahaya) (pops and appears his face on Sahaya's face) (demonically looks and keeps touching Bulan's cheeks) but of course..... I will take my time in making you suffer.... as fitting and as what I want to do with these gods but they will suffer the same thing you will suffer anyway... you are mortal...... (points Bulan)
Sahaya: (keeps getting controlled by Dullahan) (keeps speaking demonically) and they can't do anything but stare at you! I see how powerless they will all be!!!! (laughs histerically) hahahahaha!!!!!
Dullan and Sahaya: (laughs histerically and creepily in sync) hahahahahahahhaha! (faces keep alternately changing)
Liksi: (looks worried at Bulan next to Sahaya possessed by Dullahan) please save Bulan... please Hala... Aman... Agui.... for Daplan.... just for him.....
Aman: (looks nervous at Agui and Hala)
Agui: (looks nervous at Hala)
Hala: (notices and feels annoyed at Agui looking nervous at him) fine! if you can't do this Agui... well.... I am not going to waste my time to... (takes one step closer again to Bulan)
Bulan: (looks worried at Hala) Hala... please don't! (cuts off Hala)
Hala: (suddenly looks confused at Bulan) Bulan?? what do you mean? this can't happen... you know this can't......
Bulan: but it already has... they have me.... (keeps crying) this is where I am meant to be..... Sidapa is not even here anymore...
Hala: he will be Bulan... (looks worried at Bulan) (cries worriedly) and we are doing this because you do not deserve this.... Sidapa knows that......
Bulan: he should have known better... (looks down sadly) and if he loves me... (bravely looks back at Hala) he will be there.....
Sahaya: which he won't be... (confidently speaks) because... (points a sword on Bulan's face) he is already a coward.... he will never return to you!!!!
Agui: (suddenly feels furious) do not say that!!! (suddenly burns his whole body furious)
Sahaya: ho continue and burn all of us here!!! (angrily glares at Agui)
Bulan: please... (looks concerned at Liksi, Hala, Aman, Daplan and Agui) you all have done so much... stretching the ground.... whirlpooling a sea and erupting a volcano for me.... let me do this for you to keep you all safe... this world needs you more than you all need me.... you all are gods for something... to be worshipped and not to worship somebody else.... so please.... (keeps crying) I will be fine.....
Liksi: (keeps crying) is this because you are losing faith in Sidapa???
Bulan: (slightly smiles Liksi) no... (keeps crying) but this one is also for him.... I really do understand why he has ran away...... and I do feel the same guilt that he feels now.... but do you know the last thing I want to do that he always do??? this.... this time...  I'd take the risk... I'd do all of this so this time... he doesn't have to worry about anything anymore... he may be responsible of me... but that could change and end.... and I accept and understand it now.... (feels emotional) honestly.... I have waited for the day that I'd risk so much instead of him.... and I had a great adventure with him.... all of you... tell me that!!
*Hala, Aman, Liksi and Agui cries*
Liksi: how about Daplan?
Bulan: Sidapa is still there and you.... be a great father to him... do what your parents failed to do to you Liksi.... I am trusting you on this... keep you and yourself safe for me......
Liksi: this is unfair!! (cries loudly at Bulan)
Sidapa: I think it is.. spare all of you in exchange of him?? do not worry... (smiles at everyone) I am not holding you all against the trail later... his punishment and his end.... you can watch him die like I want you all to.... just do not dare to... (demonically speaks) interfere.....
Thales: (laughs loudly) let's go now Sahaya!!! let's have our final moments with him now... it is our turn.... (keeps grabbing Bulan)
Sahaya: oh yes we will.... (snaps her fingers)
*dark magic suddenly surrounds Bulan, Thales and Sahaya*
*Bulan, Thales and Sahaya disappears*
Liksi: (falls on his knees) Bulan!!!!
Aman: (sadly watches Liksi crying on the ground)
Daplan: (suddenly feels conscious and looks confused at Liksi crying while carrying him) Liksi?? what has happened?? (looks around) where is father??
Hala: it is all Agui's fault!! (clenches his fists) what is your problem!!!!!
Agui: (cries angrily at Hala) you cannot blame my guilt for what Sidapa made me do..... do you even think I want this???!! I am supposed to save him and I am willing to do but can you blame how much I could be destructive with this??? Sidapa already did... he ran away.... how about you?! (looks at Aman) how about you Aman?
Aman: (looks nervous at Hala and Agui) this is not time to separate and be divided...
Hala: I do not care!! (shakes his head) they might have taken Bulan... but I am still going to do my best in saving him...
*a vine from a tree appears and swings towards Hala*
Hala: (jumps and holds on to the vine and swings away) (left)
Daplan: father is in danger!!?? (looks worried at everyone) (feels guilty) I need to see and find him...... (about to run away)
Liksi: where are you going? we cannot go there.....
Daplan: (seriously and bravely speaks at Liksi) uncle Liksi.... this was bound to happen but like Hala.... and I am sure father Sidapa as well.... I am going to do my best to not let it happen.... (runs away and left)
Liksi: what??!! (looks confused and surprised at Daplan) wait Daplan!! (worriedly follows Daplan) you do not need to run alone.... (left)
Agui: (looks down guiltily)
Aman: (sadly watches Liksi run with Daplan) Agui... do not mind what Hala said... these are the times we judge our role as gods.... and guardians..... I am not actually the full god of the sea so.... this is the best thing we can do... be there for Bulan....
Agui: (nods and wipes his tears) lets go.... you are... right...
*Agui and Aman walks away and left*