Episode 57 : A Pressured King

It is now the middle of the afternoon and at the bay of the Dagatan tribe, Bulan and the rest of the boys finally arrived.....

Lakam: (looks around) it has been quiet here since we've been here the last time......
Aman: but do not believe what you only see here because a sea always have another side..... (stares at the wide sea) and they could be somewhere now.....
Bulan: are we sure that we could catch up??? I keep getting worried and worried as we keep going on in this journey......
Sidapa: (holds Bulan'a shoulder) do not lose faith.... they are just wicked mortals while we are gods..... and I am not letting another one fall again in my arms to feel guilty about.....
Lakam: (looks down sadly)
*everyone looks sadly at Lakam*
Bulan: (taps Lakam) Lakam.... I met your brother and he told me to be strong... and always remember that you have a brother in me... Liksi and everyone else here......
Liksi: Lakam is right... we have been in a lot of journeys together to not be considered as brothers.....
Lakam: I hope I could see him again for the last time.... (stares sadly at the sea)
Sidapa: I wish we could actually do that....
Hala: (walks at the wooden bridge) so boys... how??? there seems to be no ships anywhere and I think... it is to prevent us from travelling and following them......
Ulan: then how do we travel them????
Aman: (walks closer to the wooden bridge) (stares at a water surface)
*the surface starts forming a fast whirlpool*
Ulan: (feels confused) (notices the whirlpool) what is that??? is that fine????
*everyone except Aman looks confused at the whirlpool*
Kidlat: is this safe Aman????
Aman: (dives deeply to the whirlpool) come... (controls himself against the whirlpool) come and dive... consider this as a portal to the sea world where you do not have to suffocate on water......
Hala: that sounds great... come and dive now... (jumps down the whirlpool)
Aman: (holds Hala) but we have to travel together because I hold the power... come on now...
Liksi: (looks at Lakam) jump with me Lakam.... 
Lakam: (nods)
*Liksi and Lakam jumps on the whirlpool and grabs Aman*
Sidapa: us too Bulan... this will be a great experience....
Bulan: (holds Sidapa's hand) let's go....
*Bulan and Sidapa runs and jumps on the whirlpool and grabs on everybody*
Ulan: me too... come Kidlat! let's go... (jumps happily on the whirlpool) (holds on everybody)
Kidlat: (looks unsure about the whirlpool) (walks closer)
Bulan: (gives Kidlat a hand) let'a go Kidlat.... help me help you find our brother.....
Kidlat: (nods confusedly) (jumps to the whirlpool and holds on everybody)
Aman: this would be a fast travel to the universe under the sea.... hold on!!! (shouts happily)
*everyone holds on each other as they sink down the whirlpool portal*
*everyone screams in fright*

At the underwater, in front of the water temple.....

Sinaya: (swims out of the water temple) (notices the boys lying on the seafloor) who are these? (feels curious and confused) are they sunken beings???? (enters the temple immediately) Saidon?!
Aman: (wakes up) (feels weak) (notices everybody suddenly feels unconscious) ugh guys??? (shakes everybody) we are here.. and sorry... that's an effect of travelling... sudden sleep.....
*everyone suddenly wakes up from unconsciousness*
Lakam: (eyes widens at the seafloor) we are breathing underwater??? is this real???
Hala: (gracefully swims around the area) yes it is.... and here is a backstroke..... (swims in a backstroke manner)
Sidapa: so how could we... (starts floating on water) catch up by sinking.....
Bulan: yeah.... is there some fast current here... is it that the way of travel???
Aman: no..... we could but..... there are sunken ships that we could use and we can also......
*Saidon and Sinaya approaches Aman and the others*
Saidon: (cuts off Aman) what in the world is happening out here????
Aman: (eyes widens at Saidon) father??
Saidon: (glares seriously at Aman) wow... look at who is coming back..... your absence needs explanation but I think it also make sense why......
Sinaya: (holds Saidon) ugh hon... can we just calm down already....
Saidon: (shouts angrily) but this son of us just left us for days... no wait... weeks... or even a month already and you want me to come down??? he is trying to escape his responsibilities to work as a king because he could never....
Aman: (nods) yes father... if you knew it at the first place, why would you want to kill me with pressure.....
Saidon: because that is your responsibility no matter what!!!!
Aman: (feels emotionally hurt) so there is no other way being a king??? (swims away)
Sinaya: (looks sadly at Aman) Aman....
Aman: (glares at Saidon) father.... I am sorry if I could never be as big as you... as though as you and as muscular as you... but if you want me to risk my life to be a king... I would do it now!!! (left angrily)
Saidon: (watches Aman angrily) (stares seriously at everybody) now who are you all??!
Bulan: I can relate to what Aman is experiencing.... and with all due respect to the gods of the sea but..... if I was on his place, I will never listen to somebody who tells me not to be me......
Saidon: (feels offended) who are you to say that???? you are just a nobody and....
Sidapa: he is the upcoming king of one of most successful tribes in the land.... but since he is pressured to marry somebody he doesn't want... he rather not be the king at all and your son... I feel like he is going to do the same way with that attitude of yours Saidon.....
Saidon: but he has to be a king, a god!!... (shouts angrily) you boys are young so it does not make sense to you..... even you Sidapa... (points Hala) even you Hala!
Hala: what about me??!
Saidon: you boys should know that being a god is a tremendous job....
Hala: I am already a king of the nature... a god as well... and I never had any struggle....
Saidon: because you live alone....
Sidapa: and my father is the most wicked looking person in the whole list of gods but he wanted what I want.... and that's what's best for me..... and I will always be grateful for having it my way.....
Sinaya: (holds Saidon's hand) these boys are right.....
Sidapa: (holds Bulan's hand) and the standard was always a man marrying a woman but..... I will save this king and make him my own..... all my family supports it......
Saidon: but what if the sea falls in his hands... he is not trained....
Bulan: I do not believe he is not trained... and the sea is the largest thing that this world has... how could it fall???
Hala: the sea is all about defense as well.... so why go teach him how to fight?? who is he supposed to fight????
Lakam: ugh... king of the sea, king Saidon.... the world is full of mortals who dies in extreme pain but immortals like you don't witness the same thing.. but I feel like.... Aman is experiencing the same struggle because you are choking him to death and making him get to all these stuffs and experiences that he doesn't fit in......
Saidon: (feels guilty)
Bulan: (nods) so please do not be hard of Aman.... unlike me, he still wants to be a king and he still wants to make you happy but have it his way instead of yours..... he already helped us a lot and he is about to help us more......
Sinaya: that is why you boys are here????
Bulan: (nods) yes because my brother wss kidnapped and he is somewhere in the sea......
Sinaya: oh no... that sounds like an urgent problem... I think we could help..... (looks at Saidon) whag do you think Saidon??
Saidon: (feels unsure)
Bulan: please help us track down that kidnapper.... you are a god, you know what you will float in your sea... you know who deserves the strong waves......
*a trident appears in Saidon's hand*
Kidlat: (eyes widens at Saidon's golden trident) that is a.....
Ulan: (stares at Saidon's shining trident)
Liksi: (about to touch the trident) can I hold....
Hala: (pulls Liksi away from the trident) do not touch it... it has electricity.... (cuts off Liksi)
Saidon: let's see what Aman has to help you.... I will listen to how he would do.....
Sinaya: (smiles at Saidon)
*the boys smiles slightly and nods*
Bulan: thank you king Saidon.... (bows)
Saidon: (swims away) lets go!!!

This is a fun episode before the final 3 of the season...... are the water gods your favorite?
#LibulanAPressuredKing