Episode 45 : Dreaming The Battle

It is now the next day and the sun hasn't risen yet, at the camp, all of the troops of the Batumbakal tribe were hanging out together waiting for their crusade to start...... in front of Lakan's tent.......

Lakas: (roasting some meat at the campfire)
Lakan: (wakes up) (slowly walks out of the tent) (notices Lakas preparing food) Lakas??? you are already awake????
Lakas: (notices Lakan) oh Lakan.... did I startle you??? I am sorry.... (stands up) you should sleep more to get energized as the sun goes up.....
Lakan: (nods) it is fine... I am actually energized that is why I never slept peacefully..... (sits on an empty log) (smiles) like, I have been waiting for this time to come......
Lakas: yeah? (sits next to Lakan) (looks at the campfire) this has always been your dream right? to be one of the fighters that will fight for our lands......
Lakan: and to have the privilege to be friends with the highest people of the tribe... (looks at Lakas) who I learned a lot from..... I hope that I won't fail you......
Lakas: (hugs Lakan) and I am so proud that I learned from you too..... maybe I was to tough and too underestimating to people who are down on me... but I still had you guys.... and I slowly learned unawarely but now I know..... and I could still make a change......
Lakan: (nods) I hope you are here fighting along with me....
Lakas: that is also my dream actually.... because we trained together... but change of plans... (stands up) I have no choice but to get married to somebody I have to get married.....
Lakan: he is not somebody you have to get married actually..... he is somebody you do not want so why get married???
Lakas: because I just realized that it will all lead this way.... I wanted to have such a big position and this is what I got... the exact yet different thing... and I just realized that I... I don't like it..... even if I was getting Bulan's place, I realize that I will never going to like it.... (shakes his head)
Lakan: I am sorry....
Lakas: and that is another thing... from all the mistakes I made to Bulan and by seeing how he doesn't want to get married to Sahaya.... (tears fall on his face) I think it is an opportunity to do the right thing... sacrifice for the first time because... (feels emotional) if I don't... I would like in guilt.....
Lakan: and marrying somebody you won't love is another guilt.... and this will give Bulan the same feeling.....
Lakas: somebody has too.... and with that, this time... it would be me....
*the sun is starting to rise at the sky*
*people starts to gather up in an empty area*
Lakan: wait... (notices the people gathering up) I think I was just in time.....
Lakas: oh... (smiles) (notices the people gathering up) I think you should start going there and get all the stuffs and the food I made for you..... I also did this because they need me back at the castle....
Lakan: then be there and be brave Lakas... like what you taught me... (hugs Lakas)
Lakas: (feels emotional) I will pray for your success... I mean, we will win, I am sure but... your safety is what's important... you have a brother to leave so..... go be safe okay??
Lakan: (nods) I will... this is for you all and especially for him..... (offers Lakas a fist bump) we will do anything for our brothers.....
Lakas: (smiles) (fist bumps Lakan's fist) yes.... it is not too late to do everything for your brothers......
*Lakan and Lakas nods and hugs each other once again*

Back at the castle, Sidapa was invisibly sleeping next to Bulan who is also sleeping.....

Sidapa: (sleeps uncomfortably) (feels confused) (feels stressed) (starts dreaming a nightmare)

In Sidapa's mind, he is in the middle of a very vicious and bloody battlefield in a very dark area......

*troops and pirates are screaming, running and starts attacking each other*
Sidapa: (appears in the middle of the war) (feels concerned) where am I???
*troops and pirates starts getting stabbed all around the battlefield*
*blood starts splattering to Sidapa*
Sidapa: huh?! (avoids the blood splattering next to him) (keeps looking around) (feels concerned)
Lakan: (notices some pirates heading to him) (grabs 2 spears from the ground) (throws all of the spears the pirates)
*the pirates get stabbed by Lakan's spears*
Sidapa: (notices Lakan) Lakan?
Lakan: (bravely smiles at enemies dying)
Sidapa: (runs to Lakan) (feels concerned) Lakan????
Lakan: huh? (turns around)
*a pirate stabs Lakan with a dagger in front of Sidapa*
Lakan: (eyes widens) (feels intense pain) (blood starts pouring out of his mouth) (falls on his knees)
Sidapa: (shouts in fright) (eyes widens at Lakan) Lakan!!!!!!!! (feels nervous)

Back at reality......

Sidapa: (wakes up nervously) (catches his breath) Lakan!!! (feels worried) (looks at Bulan sleeping next to him)
Bulan: (sleeps peacefully next to him)
Sidapa: (removes invisibility in him) (sits up) (feels worried)
Sahaya: (walks in Bulan's bedroom) Bulan? good morning... (eyes widens at Sidapa) what the hell are you doing her??!
Sidapa: (looks nervous at Sahaya) (keeps catching his breath)
Sahaya: and why are you not wearing an outfit while sleeping next to the future king????
Sidapa: (stands up nervously) (covers Sahaya's mouth) do not dare wake him up or else...
Sahaya: (glares angrily at Sidapa) (cuts off and removes Sidapa's hands on her mouth) or else what????
Sidapa: I do not care if you are a princess or a queen but if I tell you to leave... leave!!! (shouts slightly)
Sahaya: (feels annoyed) who are you to say....
Sidapa: (points the door) (glares angrily at Sahaya) leave!!!!
Sahaya: (feels nervous at Sidapa) ugh... (walks away from the bedroom) (keeps staring seriously at Sidapa) I do not know who you are....
Sidapa: and you would not like it if you knew..... (feels stressed)
Sahaya: (left angrily)
Sidapa: (feels nervous) (looks around) (in his mind) I cannot do anything... why do I feel powerless... (tears fall on his face)

I am so ready for what is next to come..... tune in! There's more this season would offer to you all...
#LibulanDreamingTheBattle