Episode 3 : Can See Him

It is almost morning but it is still dark and at the Libulan's mansion, Bulan was in his room sleeping uncomfortably again.......

Bulan: (sleeps silently) (dreams of something)

Inside Bulan's mind, Bulan was dreaming of the time younger him was at his own mother's funeral who was also the queen of the whole tribe......

Bulan: (enters the funeral) (looks at the people praying and doing rituals for the dead) (in his mind) (feels confused) what are the people doing here??? (sees his father talking to Kaja)
Briseo: (sadly looks at his dead wife's body)
Kaja: I am really sorry for everything that happened to your family.... (holds Briseo's shoulder) I hope that you will stay strong as the king of this village... even without the queen.....
Briseo: (feels sad) (nods) I never expected this to happen in my family..... like, I am highly respected and I know that my people won't do such thing to us and my wife....
Kaja: but somebody killed her... do you want me to start an investigation? want these people to do any ritual just to bring your wife to life???
Briseo: (shakes his head) I believe in these stories about bringing people back to life but I do not think death will be happy about us living people if its their purpose to take the souls of dead people....
Sidapa: (looks at the dead body of Bulan's mother) (stares at Briseo angrily) liar!
Kaja: then... investigation? anything that you want just to clear out your heart about her passing.....
Briseo: (shrugs) I just think moving on is the only way.... bringing justice doesn't do anything much... it can do things to me but dead stays dead....
Sidapa: (walks angrily in front of Kaja and Briseo) is that the only reason? why are you avoiding justice for your own wife and your sons mother?! (stares angrily at Briseo)
Bulan: (notices Sidapa walking in front of Briseo and Kaja) (in his mind) who is that little kid?! (feels confused) (approaches Sidapa) father? father?
Briseo: (notices Bulan) (carries Bulan happily) oh... our future king is now awake.... (looks at the dead body of Bulan's mother) only if you did spend time with your mother for a longer time.....
Sidapa: (stares angrily at Briseo)
Bulan: father? (points Sidapa) who is he? why is he here????
*Kaja and Briseo looks at nothing*
Sidapa: (eyes widens at Bulan) (in his mind) why can he see me? (feels nervous)
Briseo: who?
Kaja: who kid? you are the only kid here and your little brother may be sleeping....
Bulan: him! (points Sidapa) that kid in black.....
Sidapa: (starts panicking) oh God.... (walks away from the funeral) (in his mind) why can he see me?
Bulan: (jumps away from Briseo) wait.... little kid! where are you going?
Sidapa: (runs away and disappears)
Bulan: wait... (feels sad)
Kaja: (looks confused at Briseo) ugh... is your son okay Briseo??
Briseo: (hugs Bulan) this is all your fault Kaja... you love telling scary folklores to my children..... now they are delusional.....
Bulan: father, I saw him... he is living, he has a body of a human so... he is a human being.. are you blind?! I can see him...
*Briseo and Kaja looks nervous at each other*
Briseo: (grabs and pulls Bulan away from the funeral) lets go son... this is embarrassing...
Bulan: (keeps crying) dad... I am serious..... I am getting more embarrassed this way... I saw him dad.... I did.....

Back to reality, in Bulan's bedroom...

Sidapa: (looks confused reading Bulan's mind) (in his mind) why is he remembering that??? its been a long time but he remembers everything that happened that night....
Bulan: (keeps crying) I saw him... (keeps talking while sleeping) I saw him.... (sits up and screams) I really saw him!!!
Sidapa: (immediately jumps and floats outside the window)
Bulan: (catches his breath)
*Liksi and Lakas enters the room*
Liksi: (approaches Bulan) Bulan? what happened? what is it????
Bulan: (catches his breath) ugh... (looks at Lakas)
Lakas: (stares confused at Bulan)
Bulan: (shakes his head) I was just in some nightmare again.....
Lakas: (rolls his eyes) whatever.... the breakfast is served and we are done eating... go and eat now and not let the slaves clean the place all the time... I heard...
Liksi: wow Lakas.... you are being responsible now huh?
Lakas: (shakes his head) I just do not believe that the new slaves are trustable.. they can steal our riches.... (left)
Liksi: (looks at Bulan) (whispers) this is another dream about that kid???
Bulan: (whispers) it is.. but this time, it is a dream that really happened in my past... not just him randomly appearing in my dreams......
Liksi: why don't you want to tell Lakas about this?
Bulan: cause they will all try and tell me that I am crazy again..... and I do not want to see father disgracing me and...... I do not want to be a problem.... everyone thinks I am cured about me seeing this kid but.... its in me....
Liksi: (nods) well... lets eat now.... we will go to your father and commander Kaja this afternoon.... they said that there were a lot of dead troops from our tribe but we still succeeded.....
Bulan: (stands up) (yawns) sometimes, I think he is communicating with me in my dreams and me trying to imagine him....
Liksi: but why?
Bulan: never seen him these couple of months.. maybe years? I do not even know about the calendar that these leaders are saying.....
Liksi: maybe he is really a demon because you consider dreams as a nightmare and... whatever it is, you are just hungry and... if he really want to approach you, then the victims of the war is really the best place that we should go later... some are dead and buried and some are struggling to live....
*Liksi and Bulan left*
Sidapa: (appears in the room) (in his mind) its not my fault that he dreamt of me again and this time, he was scaring himself about his own self..... and that Liski sounds like a better soul keeper... knowing my destinations before a real soul keeper can even think...

Do you guys want to see Bulan and Sidapa interact soon? it will happen, I promise....
#LibulanCanSeeHim