Episode 104 : Around The Forest

It is now another morning and at one of the entrances of the Batumbakal Tribe, Daplan was there travelling and hanging out on his own......

Daplan: (pushes himself through the tall bushes and notices the Batumbakal Tribe from one of the entrance) (in his mind) I finally got here faster without needing to teleport...... and..... (looks around the whole tribe) it seems like everything is already going back to normal..... as if none of them turned their backs on the Libulans and here they are.... living a peaceful life..... expecting nothing bad may happen anymore.......
*Lakas, Ulan, Kidlat and Lakam suddenly arrives at the same entrance with their horses and notices the Batumbakal Tribe*
Kidlat: we are finally here..... (feels tired) (yawns widely) and it took longer than we expected......
Daplan: (suddenly feels surprised hearing and noticing Lakas, Ulan, Kidlat and Lakam just arriving at the entrance of the tribe) (suddenly hides behind a large rock)
Ulan: well... (jumps off of his horse) (looks confused at Kidlat yawning and looking tired) I do not know how you are still tired but... we literally took long because we needed one more stop over for the night to rest but yeah..... as much as it is needed... (looks at the view of the Batumbakal Tribe) we could have gotten here faster without the stop over....
Lakam: anyways.... (looks at Lakas) shall we proceed and go to the castle already Lakas???
Lakas: ugh.... (feels unsure and uncomfortable) (looks at everyone) I think we have.... (suddenly and confusedly notices Daplan peeking and watching them from behind a rock) wait..... (jumps off his horse)
*everyone looks confused at Lakas looking confused at something*
Daplan: (feels nervous at Lakas noticing him)
Lakas: is it you? do not run from me... it is fine.... (slowly approaches Daplan behind a large rock)
*everyone else notices Daplan*
Ulan: (feels confused) why is Bulan and Sidapa's son here???
Daplan: (feels guilty and shy at everyone noticing him) (shyly approaches Lakas and looks down) please do not tell my fathers......
*everyone gushes and smiles at Daplan*
Lakam: aww hahaha.....
Lakas: (shakes his head and strokes Daplan's hair) I am not telling them about it.... we both know that they are aware on hoe adventurous you are......
Daplan: (shyly nods)
Lakas: but can I ask... (feels curious) (kneels down) can I ask why you are here? did you follow us or anything?
Daplan: (shakes his head) nothing.... just really roaming around.... (smiles slightly at Lakas) and as much as I wasn't there with you guys in home.... like father Bulan.... I will always be anywhere.....
Lakas: (feels emotionally touched) (hugs Daplan) aww.... you are really your father's son....
Kidlat: (happily watches Lakas hugging Daplan)
Lakas: but anyways... (breaks free from hugging Daplan and stands up) you wanna... (points the Libulan Castle from a distance) do you wanna stay for a while? it is safer there.....
Daplan: oh no... hahaha... (shyly keeps smiling at everyone and steps back) I just wanna run around the forest actually so I won't be staying... and actually... I gotta go now....
Lakas: (confusedly and concernly nods) okay..... but be careful okay? as much as there's peace lately... I.....
Daplan: (cuts off Lakas) (nods) I know uncle Lakas.... (keeps smiling at Lakas)  but yeah... I suggest still everybody to be careful.... (walks away and waves at everybody) bye!!!
*everyone concernly waves goodbye and watches Daplan leaving*
Lakas: see you around Daplan.....
Daplan: (suddenly stops and looks back at Lakas) but uncle Lakas.... are you really going to be okay as a king???
*everyone else sadly looks at Lakas*
Lakas: (guiltily looks down) (takes a deep breath) we have to Daplan.... (looks back and reassuringly smiles at Daplan) we all have our purpose that is for the best......
Daplan: (happily and awkwardly nods) you are right.... it is all for the best... (runs away and left) 
*everyone happily watches Daplan leaving*
Lakas: (feels slightly emotional watching Daplan leaving) (in his mind) no choice at all... no choice about it.....

While Daplan is still exploring the whole forest, at the large tree house home of Bulan, Sidapa and Daplan, Dumangan and Agui just arrived at the outside front of the house to visit for the day....