Episode 50 : Worry About Who?

Still at the Dagatan tribe, Aman finally returned at the raging sea.....

Aman: (swims up the surface) (feels confused) (looks around the waves pushing him all over the place) it also gave an effect here!?! what is happening all of the sudden??? (feels nervous)
Lakas: (watches the strong waves of the sea pushing itself to each other)
Ajas: (shouts angrily) (voice only) no!!!!!!!!!
Lakas: (feels alarmed) (looks around nervously) Ajas??? what is happening???
Ajas: (approaches Lakas' angrily) the whole place is damaged and nobody is inhabiting this island anymore.... (feels worried) I wonder what has happened to father and I wonder who did this to him... (clenches his fists)
Lakas: (feels worried) ugh... so that means, no blessing..... it also means, the wedding is....
Ajas: (holds Lakas' arm) there is no such thing as no wedding... with or without his blessings, I want to get married to you soon!!!
Lakas: (shouts at Ajas) no!!! (takes off his arms from Ajas)
Ajas: now!! (shouts angrily at Lakas) and we are going there now... (starts walking and pulling Lakas to the bridge)
Lakas: (feels nervous) where are we going???! (tries to pull his arms away from Ajas) this is not part of the plan... (shouts angrily) this is not part of the plan!!!!
Aman: (notices Lakas and Ajas on the shore) (feels confused) (in his mind) what is happening???
*Lakas and Ajas are heading to the wooden ship*
Lakas: (eyes widens at the ship) no!! (feels worried) you are just getting all of us in danger... (keeps pulling himself in danger) (shouts angrily) help!!!
Ajas: do not be stubborn and let's go!!!! (keeps pulling Lakas)
Aman: (feels worried) (stares seriously at Ajas)
*the rain starts pouring very strong*
*the wind starts blowing stronger*
Ajas: (shouts) (feels annoyed at the wind) no!!!! get in here hurry...
Lakas: (keeps pulling himself away) I said... I am not going..... (struggles to break free)
Ajas: (points the sky) (shouts angrily) I said enough.....
*lightning strikes at the wooden ship*
*wooden parts of the ship starts popping out of the ship*
*Lakas and Ajas widens their eyes at the slowly burning ship*
Ajas: (shouts at the ship) no!!!!!
Lakas: (bites Ajas' hand) (successfully breaks free from Ajas) yes!!!!
Ajas: (feels pain) (eyes widens at Lakas' running away) do not dare run away from me!!! (about to follow Lakas)
Aman: (notices a wood floating by the sea) (grabs, aims and throws the wood at Ajas)
*the wood smashes at Ajas' head*
Ajas: (feels intense pain) ouch!!!! (head starts bleeding) (touches his bleeding forehead) (outbalances)
Lakas: (nervously watches Ajas) (immediately runs away) I never wanted to be with you at the first place..... (left)
Ajas: (watches Lakas' running away) (in his mind) I have to make sure that he is protected... (walks to the shore) (tries to follow Lakas)
Ajas: (still feels intense pain) (screams angrily) Lakas!!!!!!

Back at the crystal falls, all the boys were still waiting for both Hala and Sidapa to return......

Bulan: (starts to chill from the cold)
Kidlat: (successfully makes a campfire) did they remember the way here???
Ulan: they are gods, they should know that......
Liksi: (sits next to Bulan) do not worry... you have us Bulan..... (puts a cloth on Bulan's back)
Bulan: (keeps crying) (in his mind) I am just worried about what is happening..... I do not know if it is about my brother or... (looks at Lakam)
Lakam: (feels nervous) (notices Bulan looking at him) what??
*Sidapa and Hala immediately arrives*
*everyone notices Sidapa and Hala*
Bulan: (stands up) finally... after a lot of hours, both of you remembered that you all left us here at an area that doesn't naturally existing here...
Hala: we are sorry Bulan but... (looks at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (looks nervous at Hala) we just went to look at something...
Bulan: something like what? (feels stressed) you made us worry... you owe us an explanation and now that you returned... tell us what happened??? (feels nervous and serious)
Sidapa: we just looked at what made the whole region all of the sudden rain and darken.....
Bulan: that is not true because it is still raining outside the area you protected... (feels pissed) (holds Sidapa's hand) (cries softly) can you please tell us... I am so worried.... is this about Lakas? did something happened to Lakas?
Sidapa: (looks sadly at Lakam)
Lakam: (notices Sidapa looking at him) (tries to look away) (feels nervous)
Bulan: (cries louder) (shouts) just tell me straight to the point if this is about Lakas because Kidlat and Ulan still has to know about their brother.....
Sidapa: it is not about Lakas... it is Lakan who died in the battle...
*everyone feels shocked*
Lakam: (starts crying softly) Lakan....
Liksi: (hugs Lakam) no... Lakam... (feels sad)
Ulan: (eyes widens at Kidlat) brother???
Kidlat: (feels confused) what do you all mean brother??? our brother was lost for a long time.....
*everyone looks nervous at Kidlat*
Bulan: (looks nervous at Sidapa) ugh Kidlat...
Sidapa: (holds Bulan's hand) we can check on Lakas tomorrow and tell him everything he has to know....
Kidlat: (shouts angrily) what do you mean that we have to know?! why not tell it now???!!! what do you all know about our long lost brother??!
Bulan: (still feels guilty and nervous) I think it is better if we go back tomorrow before I....
Kidlat: I hate this... (cries hardly) (feels pissed) I am starting to adore all of you then all of the sudden... I will just learn something about you all!!!! (keeps crying) what is wrong with tribes like you?!! trying to destroy lives of people like us....
Bulan: (approaches Kidlat) (keeps crying) Kidlat... I promise to explain to....
Kidlat: (steps away from Bulan) no... I do not believe you anymore already... I feel like I know where this is going.... (left)
Ulan: (watches Kidlat leaving) Kidlat.... where are you going??! (looks at everybody) I know how to travel and I will check on him..... I will be back soon... (about to leave)
Bulan: Ulan? (feels sad)
Ulan: (looks back at Bulan) huh???
Bulan: I am sorry for how you will accept what I will say soon.....
Ulan: (nods nervously) (left)
Bulan: (feels sad) this is not great....
Lakam: (cries hardly) Lakan.... (falls on his knees)
Liksi: (hugs Lakam) I am sorry for what happened Lakam.....
*everyone looks sadly at Lakam*
Sidapa: (feels guilty watching Lakam)

Ahhhhhh! 10 episodes remaining... I am so ready! Tune in!
#LibulanWorryAboutWho