Episode 69 : Threat To A Threat

It is now the next morning and at the dining area of the Libulans, Briseo, Liksi, Thales, Sahaya and Amaya were eating breakfast together........

Thales: ugh... (looks around) Briseo? I just wanna ask sometimes if you are concerned about how irresponsible your boys are? are they even worthy to be a prince or a king at this point??
Briseo: what do you mean? (keeps eating) Lakas is strong and brave....  Bulan has the class and attitude of a king.... I can even consider both of them as a king after me... the way they might not even need a queen anymore...
Sahaya: (eyes widens at Thales)
Thales: (feels offended) you know that is not part of our agreement as an alliance Briseo...
Briseo: I know.... I am just trying to imagine stuffs and them leading this place can also be great... but that does not mean that I am going to do it right???
Amaya: (keeps eating) (ignores everyone)
Liksi: (observes everyone)
*Bulan and Lakas seriously enters the room*
Bulan: (yawns and stretches his arms)
Thales: (angrily notices Bulan) is that a man with a class? yawn and stretch in front of us???
Lakas: with all due respect King Thales... we both just woke up and as prince of this place.. we demand silence... (sits on an empty seat)
Thales: (looks annoyed at Lakas)
Sahaya: (notices Bulan looking for a seat) Bulan... you can seat next to me... (presents the seat next her)
Thales: yeah Bulan... you are my daughter's future husband so why...
Lakas: (cuts off Thales) no... I miss my brother so much and he saved me from the pesky kidnappers of the Dagatan Tribe... I want to be near him as much as possible especially that I was never a good brother to him at the first place.....
Bulan: (feels sleepy) (keeps yawning) (ignores everyone) (sits next to Lakas)
Liksi: (looks awkwardly at everyone)
Thales: oh yeah... how is Ajas anyway? and Kaja?? I heard you Bulan joked about killing Kaja huh? how did you negotiate with the family????
Bulan: (murmurs) how do the Dagatan negotiate anyway??? what are they known for??
Lakas: (eyes widens at Bulan)
Thales: would you talk to me like a....
Briseo: (looks concerned at everyone) (cuts off Thales) Sahaya... ugh.. can you serve and pass a food to your husband instead... that is the least thing you can do as a wife for now......
Sahaya: (nods) (stands up)
Lakas: (takes the bowl of rice) no need.... (scoops some rice to Bulan's plate) we are men... we can do things on our own and she is a strong women anyway... (looks annoyed at Sahaya) why does she need to be all.. wifey??
Thales: what does that even mean?? (feels pissed)
Sahaya: (looks angrily confused at Bulan and Lakas) I am his wife Lakas.. let me...
Lakas: and I am his brother....
Sahaya: I haven't seen my husband for a while....
Lakas: I almost died! (feels pissed)
Bulan: (looks emotionally concerned at Lakas)
Sahaya: (feels speechless at Lakas)
Amaya: (murmurs) awkward.....
Thales: Briseo... I have to talk to you later after doing what a king must do... (stands up angrily) (stares at Lakas and Bulan) (left)
Lakas: (angrily stares at Thales leaving)
Sahaya: (angrily stares at Lakas staring angrily at his father)
Bulan: (sadly looks at Lakas)

It is now afternoon and at the front of Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat's home, the boys were there hanging out with Sidapa, Hala and Aman.......

Ulan: glad to hear that all of us are safe after the earthquake yesterday huh??? where were you all at??
Aman: basically in the village.... and also we teleported to the 3 prince after the earthquake to check if they are okay..... how about you boys? where were you????
Lakam: me and Lakas' brothers are hunting as always... nothing has to be done here and I think it is better to spend more time in the jungle than how dangerous our situation is here......
Ulan: yeah... and even if we are used to it but still.. kinda ironic.....
Kidlat: not for me... (seriously looks at everyone) I understand Sidapa and Bulan towards his feelings about this place.... remember, we are from Thales' tribe.... he is wicked.....
Sidapa: (silently listens to everyone) and I think I have to make a decision sooner as Bulan's lover.... do not wanna be scared.... I promise.. this time.. it is for the best...
Hala: but if natural causes are also danger... do you guys investigated who is behind the earthquake??
Aman: oh yeah.. could be sea floors from us but mother and father said they have nothing to do with it....
Sidapa: and it is not a hell thing as well.... actually, we do own hell but not the ground... it is a different thing.. different worlds but I still have the control to the ground but it is not us.... 
Lakam: then who could it be??
*Aman and Sidapa looks at each other*
Aman and Sidapa: Agui.....
Ulan: who is Agui??
Hala: (eyes widens at everyone) the God of fire.... (smiles)
*everyone looks amazed at each other*
Sidapa: (seriously looks at everyone) and I hate him....

It is now night and at the front of the castle, Sidapa is out there about to enter the castle......

Sidapa: (looks around) (opens the huge door of the castle) (about to enter the castle)
Thales: (walks out of the castle) (angrily notices Sidapa) oh what a coincidence... what do you think you are doing?? (blocks and walks towards Sidapa)
Sidapa: (looks confused at Thales) I am getting in..... so please stop blocking the..... (about to continue entering the castle)
Thales: (grabs Sidapa angrily by the arm) (pulls Sidapa away from the castle) no!!! and who do you think you are to have the rights with this family?????
Sidapa: (looks pissed at Thales) for a long time already... before they even knew.... before Bulan knew me... before the whole Libulan knew... before you even set foot here for your motive......
Thales: (eyes widens at Sidapa) (feels slightly nervous) (snaps out and keeps staring angrily at Sidapa) then you are a threat!!! (grabs Sidapa's jaw) (whispers angrily) but not when I am here... you should be scared!! I am not letting you in... and not much more when my daughter becomes the queen...... (slaps Sidapa to the ground)
Sidapa: (painfully falls to the ground) (touches his painful jaw) I am not a threat to them... maybe for you... yes... (keeps glaring angrily at Thales) you do not know me Thales... but I really do know so much about you!!
Thales: (tries to not look scared at Sidapa) you are just nobody.... you are just using the name you have to scare people...
Sidapa: and you are scared for mentioning that! (stands up) you know what Thales... (confidently speaks) I think I want to consider taking charge of the offense and defense of this place... want to accept or afraid of the power I get????
Thales: (looks tensed at Sidapa) you are not getting in! you are not... (returns back and shuts the castle closed)
Sidapa: (black smokes starts surrounding his hand) (clenches his fists angrily)

Wrath of Sidapa... we love to see it... tune in!
#LibulanThreatToAThreat