Episode 17 : Reunion In Hell

Bulan: (keeps looking around the place) wait.... (stands up) wait... (feels worried)
Sidapa: (stands up) you are thrilled and amazed by the place?
Bulan: (keeps getting worried) you told me that I am alive but no.... no!
Sidapa: what are you talking about no? you are alive... you have a beating heart... (holds Bulan's chest)
Bulan: but... (keeps looking at lavas falling from the rocky ceiling) I am dead and I am now in hell... this is my fate right??? (feels nervous) I am dead Sidapa.... I am dead?! (tears falls on his face)
Sidapa: (holds Bulan's cheeks) no.... Bulan, I am honestly saying that you are alive....
Bulan: but why are we in hell?! we fell from the hole remember?
Sidapa: and I am no God of the underworld for nothing....
Bulan: (eyes widens at Sidapa)
Sidapa: I told you while we were diving that I will bring you to the place where I all started... and this is the location where I was made... (creates blue fires with his hands) welcome to hell Bulan..... be comfortable because you are now welcome here.....
Bulan: hell?! (wipes his tears)
Sidapa: want it to look less scary? (snaps his fingers) lets make it more angelic...
*the lava turns golden yellow*
*everything turns gold*
Bulan: (smiles) wow! this is so great.... you really make things turn into gold for it to not be scary....
Sidapa: (shakes his head) not just that..... golden is also the sign of love as per us.... and as long as you are here, the place will stay gold..... like how I watched you grow and slowly fell in love with the idea of knowing you.....
*Aides and Kora appears*
Aides: who the hell did change the color and layout of the whole place?!
Kora: (eyes widens at Bulan and Sidapa) wait... Sidapa, you are back with someone......
Bulan: (looks nervous at Kora) (walks behind Sidapa)
Kora: oh... he is scared... ugh...
Sidapa: mother, change your form.... the flowery one....
Kora: anything for my boy! (spins around) (changes her appearance to a flowery woman)
Bulan: (looks nervous at Aides)
Aides: (looks confused at Bulan) I do not bite, I only burn sinful people to intense and never ending pain.....
Sidapa: he is not going to hurt you but sorry that he has no other form but be a hell looking person... he is the founder of this place..... but he is a funny person... the non funny jokes make him more funny.....
Aides: hey! that is not nice son... you are making me look stupid.....
Kora: (offers Bulan a handshake) welcome Bulan to the underworld..... I know there are tons of stories about us which is somehow correct because this is the place where we take sinful people to be punished for a long time.... I mean, non stop punishment....
Bulan: (shakes Kora's hand) (nods)
Aides: but you Bulan, you are going to be here not because you are sinful because our son Sidapa brought you here to meet us... right Sidapa?
Sidapa: ugh... (looks at Bulan) not really... we accidentally fell here because somebody was murdering Bulan..... and the only way to save him is to fall in the hell hole so that I could take him here and those two soldiers dies instantly......
Aides: oh... now I know what splashed instantly to the pool of fires.....
Kora: come everyone.... I am setting a dinner for us....
Bulan: but what do Gods eat for a living?
Aides: (laughs loudly) hahahahahaha! we do not actually live..... but what we eat are like what you all eat.... (whispers to Bulan) like your tribes, we have like territories depend on Gods and what type of God are you and.... my wife's mother is the God of harvest so that means, we have supplies of food.....
Bulan: and cook it automatically with lava....
Aides: (laughs loudly) I like this man.... he knows how humorous I am more than you Sidapa....
Sidapa: yeah? maybe that is the reason why I liked him... quirky but king worthy.....
Kora: now that is my son... a wisdom-ish driven.....
Aides: and by the way Bulan... we want to get you straight to the point and you have to meet somebody and know a lot of things.....
Bulan: what? (looks at Sidapa) and who???
Sidapa: you will find out very soon... (smiles at Bulan)

After a few minutes, Sidapa and his family were now eating a huge feast with Bulan......

Bulan: (eyes widens at the food) flowers really do grow here?? (looks at the flowery designs)
Kora: I am not originally a goddess of hell... only become one because of marrying Aides but just like what he said, my mother is the God of harvest..... I have the control to also bring life in a deadly place.......
Aides: (appears and sit besides Kora) (snaps his fingers) stop talking guys.... I have a special visitor for Bulan.....
Bulan: (looks curious at Aides)
Aides: this person is somebody that you did not spend time the most because of dying early but the reason why she's here is because of you..... and the reason why you are who you are and you can talk to us is because of her...
Bulan: (eyes widens at Aides) (stands up) wait... is it my... mother?
*Kora and Aides smiles at each other*
Sidapa: (claps his hand) lets all see who she is Bulan.....
*everyone looks at the grand dining door*
*the grand door opens*
Luna: (enters the room) (notices Bulan) Bulan?! (tears falls on her face)
Bulan: mother?! (smiles widely) (runs immediately to Luna) is this really you???? you are in hell?
Luna: (nods) if these Gods are seen by your naked human eyes, why wouldn't I be real???
Bulan: can I hug you? (cries hard) I never felt the hug of a mother for years.....
Luna: sure son... sure! (hugs Bulan)
Bulan: (hugs Luna happily) I miss you mother...
Luna: and I miss me sweet loving son.....
*Sidapa, Aides and Kora smiles at Luna and Bulan*
Kora: lets all have a good feast.... I will give you both the time to talk about anything....
Aides: and also everything that you have to tell your son..... (smiles) we will give you the time that you want.....
Luna: thank you Lord Aides and Kora....
Bulan: (hugs Luna)
Sidapa: (smiles at Bulan)

A family gathering in hell? never before huh? tune in for the last 4 episodes....
#LibulanReunionInHell