Episode 19 : The God Of The Underworld

Back at the Diliman tribe, it has been 2 days since everyone was searching and at the Hell Hole, Bulan and Sidapa was there leaving the place.....

Bulan: (looks at the deep hole) so... this means that we can always jump here so that I can go to your world?
Sidapa: not really.... you can only enter that place when you are with me... if not, then... (shows Bulan a sign of death) you would meet heaven easily......
Bulan: oh... (keeps staring at the huge hole) but after all of this mission, will you still be with me? will I still die and have to leave you to stay in heaven forever???
Sidapa: (smiles and hugs Bulan) why you asking that?
Bulan: I just do not know what still comes after life even if you showed me hell.... what about heaven? when I go there, would that mean that I have to leave you??
Sidapa: (kisses Bulan's neck) well... where do you want to stay if you have a choice?
Bulan: I want to stay... (holds Sidapa's hand) (points the Hell Hole) a man like me does not belong there right?
Sidapa: you are a good person... so yes...
Bulan: but I'd be there just for you.... and I hope you think about it too....
Sidapa: oh Bulan... there are such bad and good things in the world that we should care about before caring about death.... and as long as you are living, I will be here..... cause I never die....
Bulan: (lies his head on Sidapa's chest) but please let me stay... even in death.... even after... death...
Sidapa: (smiles at Bulan) (kisses Bulan's forehead)

At the way to Mt. Madjaas, Lakas, Lakam, Lakan, Liksi, Amaya and Sahaya were there continuing their search for Bulan.....

Sahaya: (yawns) guys... do you have any idea where we are? I do not want to interrupt you all but... I really want to go home.....
Lakas: (looks at the mountain) well... it has been 2 days already.... especially that we keep stopping by for bath and food.... I think I had enough.......
Liksi: what?! (looks annoyed at everybody)
Lakan: will we still have a chance to find Bulan???
Lakas: no... I think I really had enough of him and all of this mess that he made  is also because of him so.... why would we all care on the first place......
Liksi: (looks angrily at everyone) so.... you all are running out of faith??
Amaya: we are not... we are just tired..... and who knows how far we have gotten? that equals to the number of days that we will spend on returning back......
Lakas: (looks annoyed at Liksi) you are trying to be the most heroic again Liksi? aren't you tired of doing this to us??? (screams) cause we are!!
Liksi: and Bulan is also tired of your existence! if he was here and if he was not loving you are a real brother, he could have said how much depressing his life is with you!!!
Sahaya: Liksi!
Lakas: you are really getting into my nerves huh? (takes out his sword and pushes Liksi onto a tree) (locks Liksi's neck with a sword) one single move and you are out of this world...
Liksi: (catches his breath) you think I am scared of you? (takes out his sword) (pokes the sword on Liksi's stomach) I would die just to prove how Bulan is better than you or prove how he cares for you... while go kill me cause you only care about yourself and I think that everytime you talk bad about Bulan, that is the only victory you can achieve!!
Lakas: (looks at Liksi's sword poking his stomach) you are powerless.....
Liksi: and you are bloodless.... adopted son! (stares angrily at Lakas) shame on you!
Kaja: (approaches everyone with a horse) (eyes widens at Liksi and Lakas attacking each other) Liksi! Lakas! what are you all doing here?! stop fighting...
*Liksi and Lakas stops fighting and looks at Kaja*
*Kaja's troops follows him*
Kaja: (looks around) you all should not be here especially that this place is so dangerous... Mt. Madjaas is not that much explored....
Lakam: we really wanted but Bulan.... (feels sad)
Kaja: but still, will you let somebody be lost again just because you are finding somebody who is already lost?
Liksi: (looks down sadly) he is just that important......
Kaja: just follow me.... I will take you all home immediately... my troops will let you all ride their horses so that we can travel fast......
*everyone nods at each other*
Lakas: (shoves Liksi) Bulan might still be somewhere and I guess... he is smart enough to locate home right?
Kaja: exactly!
*Lakas, Lakan, Sahaya and Amaya hops on some horses*
Liksi: (tears falls on his face) (struggles to not cry) (looks down)
Lakam: (pats Liksi) (whispers) we will continue this search tomorrow.... lets steal some horses so we can travel faster.....
Liksi: (looks at the huge mountain) (in his mind) I know you are just somewhere Bulan.... come back home please.....

While everyone was going home from the search, Sidapa and Bulan are now in the middle of the mountain.....

Sidapa: are you sure that you do not want us to teleport instead?
Bulan: (shakes his head) lets take our time hiking down this place and... no matter how big is my job now, I still do not want to go home.....
Sidapa: (nods) understandable..... lets just talk and enjoy this moment right?
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa) (nods and smiles)
Sidapa: by the way Bulan, did you know that time runs fast in hell? it has been 2 days since we fell there.....
Bulan: really??? how much worried can they all be???
Sidapa: are you worried too?? (holds Bulan's hand)
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa holding his hand) no I am not.... I am the safest with you.....
Sidapa: and one more thing I like to add.... your mother and mine forgot to mention that I was born days older than you....
Bulan: so we are really that connected huh? same place, same time....
Sidapa: and same magic.... (holds Bulan's chest)
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa)
Sidapa: and what you said earlier about staying with me after everything that will happen to us.... I will think about all of our plans too... I cannot afford to lose you now that I have you.....
Bulan: (touches Sidapa's cheeks) (about to kiss Sidapa)
Sidapa: (looks at the forest) wait.... (feels somebody coming)
Bulan: why? (looks confused at Sidapa) is there something wrong?
Sidapa: bad energy is coming.... take cover!
Bulan: where?!
*2 troops locks and grabs Bulan from the behind*
Bulan: (eyes widens at the troops) Sidapa!!! help.....
Sidapa: (eyes widens at Bulan being caught) no!! Bulan! (screams at the troops) do not dare touch him! (about to run to Bulan)
*the troops puts spears near Bulan's neck*
Troop #1: go and dare walk to him or else you are going to see him die....
Troop #2: and we do not care if you are some kind of magician because what matter is we want him dead right now!!
Bulan: (slightly struggles to escape) (looks at the spears pointing to his neck)
Sidapa: (looks nervous at Bulan) (feels anger inside him) you really won't gonna let go of him??? (blue fire starts glowing in his veins)
Troop #1: monsters like you also kill people so how can you keep this stupid future king alive!!!
Sidapa: (angrily stares at the troops) you really do not know who I am huh???! so you know who you're talking to?! (blue fires starts glowing brighter on his veins)
Troop #2: (looks at the burning veins) who are you?!
Sidapa: (screams very loudly) the God of the Underworld!! (body starts to burn bigger)
Troop #1: (looks nervous at Sidapa burning intensely) you take people to hell?!
Sidapa: enough!! let... go of.... him!!!!!!!! (screams intensely) (eyes and mouth starts to burn big fires) right now!!!
*the whole place starts to glow blue fire*
*the trees starts to burn blue fire*
Bulan: (looks around the burning area) (feels worried at Sidapa) Sidapa... (tears falls on his face)
Sidapa: (transform into a flame growing and crawling to the ground) I will take you all to hell!!! you will regret in death!
*the trees keeps burning blue fire*
*the troops nervously looks at the crawling fire*

Back at Liksi's place.....

*the blue fires appears from the mountains*
*the troops gets distracted by the mountains*
Amaya: (eyes widens at the burning area of the mountain) what is that?! why is the fire blue?!
Sahaya: (eyes widnes at the burning blue area) that looks so beautiful!
Kaja: that is not beautiful... everyone hurry, blue fires are dangerous.... they might reach this forest in no time......
Lakas: (whips the horse) lets go and tell everyone that this is a bigger emergency!
Lakam: I agree... (follows Lakas)
*everyone starts riding away*
Liksi: (eyes widens at the blue burning area of the mountain) there was a golden lake days ago... and now there is a blue fire existing in reality....
Lakam: (listens and looks nervous at Liski) do you have any idea what this is??
Liksi: (looks serious at Lakam)

The final episode!! I think I like Sidapa when he is angry... he transform into a God who burns himself on blue fires and transforms into a growing flame eating, crawling and burning a very huge area....
#SidapaTheGodOfTheUnderworld