Episode 51 : The Lost And The Dead

It is now the dawn of the next day and at the Batumbakal tribe, Lakas finally returned from escaping Ajas.....

Lakas: (runs to the closed castle) (knocks nervously) anybody??! (cries in panic) hello??? let me in!!!! (keeps punching the big door of the castle) father???? Bulan??? are you all there?? (remembers requesting Sidapa to go somewhere with Bulan) (in his mind) oh no... I told Sidapa to bring Bulan away from the tribe for a while..... (shouts in panic) (consciously looks around) father???? Amaya???!! Sahaya??! let me in, would you????
*an arrow shoots to the big door of the castle*
Lakas: (notices the arrow nervously) (steps away from the castle) (nervously looks behind him)
Ajas: (stands seriously near Lakas) (holds a bow and arrow) you think you finally escaped my arms????
Lakas: (feels frightened) do not dare go near me... (keeps looking around) (pulls a dagger from his pocket) I will not think twice and kill you!!!!
Ajas: (shoots an arrow at Lakas' dagger)
*the dagger pops away from Lakas' hand*
Lakas: no!!! (keeps walking away from Ajas) (watches the dagger falling to the ground) (cries hopelessly) please Ajas.... I do not want to do this anymore....
Ajas: and you think I am going to listen to what you want??? (runs and grabs Lakas to him) I am the one to follow here!!! (shouts angrily at Lakas) and you have no escape now that you are caught my all of me!!!
Aman: (climbs a tree from the near forest) (notices Ajas taking Lakas from the branch) (in his mind) oh no!!!! (feels worried)
Lakas: (struggles to escape) (shakes his head) (keeps crying) I do not want to go with you... please Ajas.... please!!
Ajas: (covers Lakas' mouth) no.... you are going with me with or without your opinions.... (drags Lakas' away to the castle)
Lakas: (gets dragged hopelessly by Ajas) (watches the castle from a distance) (keeps crying) Bulan!!!!!!!!!
Ajas: your brother cannot save you anymore... you betrayed him once.....
Lakas: (suddenly feels silent) (feels guilty) (keeps crying)
*Ajas and Lakas walks away to the forest and disappears*
Aman: (feels worried) (in his mind) why didn't I do something... (looks at the castle) I need to tell the people here.......

It is now finally morning and still at the middle of the tribe's town, Sidapa, Bulan, Liksi, Lakam and Hala finally returned from the crystal falls......

*all the boys finally arrives*
*villagers starts panicking and bringing dead bodies to an empty area*
*some villagers cry hardly on their dead loved ones*
Lakam: (watches all of the villagers crying) (hugs himself) I need to see my brother just for once...... before I finally accept the fate that he got from that way......
*some villagers transport Lakan's body to an empty area*
Liksi: (notices Lakan's body being put down on the ground) look... (points Lakan) I think that's his body.....
*everyone immediately approaches Lakan's body*
Lakam: (cries intensely) Lakan!!! (kneels down and hugs Lakan to him) I thought you will still return Lakan??? why did you do this????
Sidapa: (looks guilty at Hala)
Hala: (secretly forms a flower on his hand) (gives blue orchids to Lakam) we are sorry for your loss Lakam..... I do not know if... (tears fall on his face) you can accept us for not... (cries softly) doing anything......
Lakam: (takes the flower) (puts the flowers on Lakan's hand) who is going to be related to me when I will be alone from now on???
Bulan: (cries softly while listens to Lakam)
Sidapa: (feels guilty) (gives Lakan a white cloth) we can bury him to somewhere special...... (looks at Hala)
Hala: I know this would not change anything but everything else... we would do it for you... we will do it with the enough power we have ......
Lakam: (stands up) (looks at Sidapa) Sid? why did I have a chance to live??? why didn't he??? it just doesn't make sense... I am sorry to ask.... (keeps crying)
Sidapa: because when you died.... it wasn't your time to die.... Kaja killed you.....
Lakam: and he was killed as well....
Sidapa: and he died doing the thing he always loved to do...... people are the happiest and accomplished when they are about to die and what was Lakan's dream? To fight in some wars right??? when you commit yourself in war, you do not actually care anymore if you live or not as long as you did what you were meant to do.....
Lakam: (keeps crying) (looks back at Lakan)
Sidapa: let's just say, you died but you weren't meant to die... you didn't wanna die in the hands of Kaja obviously and nobody expected you to die..... but in a war, you expect people to die.....
Bulan: (cuts off Sidapa) I think Lakam understands it.... let's just give him time to mourn... as well as us, we are Lakan's friends anyway in some point of time....
Hala: (nods)
Liksi: (sadly watches Lakam crying over Lakan)
Lakam: (keeps crying while hugging Lakan)
Lakan: (lying dead on Lakam's arms)
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa) (whispers) I am worried at Lakas as well... can you check on him???
Sidapa: (hugs and kisses Bulan's forehead) I will do my best for you two....
Aman: (notices Bulan and the others from behind) (hears Bulan talking about Lakas) (covers his head with a cloth) (in his mind) he is the brother of Lakas?? the man I followed here????

It is still late in the morning and at the bathroom of the castle, Bulan was there about to take a bath....

Bulan: (enters the room) (brings a bucket of soap peacefully) (closes the door behind him) (takes a deep breath) (in his mind) I feel guilty about what happened to Lakan... (covers his face)
Aman: (teleports inside a large jug filled with water) (in his mind) what? where am I????
Bulan: (takes off his shirt) (walks amd opens the large jug of water)
Aman: (immediately swims out of the jug) (takes a very deep breath)
Bulan: (eyes widens at Aman) (feels frightened) who are you?! should I scream???
Aman: are you Lakas' brother????
Bulan: (feels curious) Lakas????
Aman: (desperately nods at Bulan)

What will the 9 episodes bring us? Tune in!!
#LibulanTheLostAndTheDead