Episode 20 : Back To The Dreams

Troop #2: (feels nervous) I think that we should go....
Troop #1: no... we have to kill this prince right now!
Bulan: (shakes himself from the troops) let go of me! (keeps crying) I am begging you all to let go of me and escape while you all have a chance!!!! you will really regret this!
Sidapa: (on fire form) (crawls and possesses Bulan's whole body) heard him?! run away before I get the both of you!!
Bulan: (feels himself being possessed) (veins starts to shine burning blue) (eyes widens) I said.... go... (feels angry) (gets controlled by Sidapa) away!!! (screams angrily)
*a very strong wind storms out the area*
*the trees burning hugely*
Bulan: (keeps screaming angrily) (eyes starts to burn blue flames) (looks at both troops)
Troop #1: (struggles to escape) lets no go!! (keeps pulling him away) wait..  why can't I escape?! (feels his arms starting to melt)
Troop #2: (eyes widens at his arms starting to melt) (screams in pain) my arm!!!!!!!! kill him!!! (about to stab the spear to Bulan)
*the spear melts to the ground*
Bulan & Sidapa: (alternately changes appearance) you two really did not listen to me huh?! (grabs the troop #2 by the neck) (chokes the troop #2 angrily) you will burn into ashes... I will burn you to ashes!!!
Troop #2: (neck starts melting) (screams in pain) no!!!! (dying slowly) (face starts to immediately burn and melt)
Troop #1: (eyes widens at the other troop) oh no!!!!!
Bulan & Sidapa: (voices changes alternately) any you!!!
Troop #1: (shakes his head) (sees his arm completely melted) (falls to the ground) please do not kill me... (struggles to crawl away) I am sorry... (cries hard) let me escape....
Sidapa: (appears on Bulan's body) you know a lot already about us and you are now completely a living threat that must die! (burns largely)
*fires explodes to the other trees*
*more trees starts to burn blue fire*
Troop #1: no... (keeps crawling away) (throws a stone at Bulan) leave me alone now... I will stay quiet....
Bulan: (screams with Sidapa's voice) then let me help you!! (hardly stomps the troop hardly to the ground)
Troop #1: (pukes blue lava and blood on his mouth) (dead)
*the ground collapses and burns*
*the troop falls to the collapsed hole*
Sidapa: (stops possessing Bulan)
Bulan: (feels dizzy and weak) (weakly kneels down) (coughs)
Sidapa: oh no!! (catches Bulan) Bulan... I am sorry that I possessed you and took all your energy.....
Bulan: (catches his breath) (smiles) at least we are saved.... (kisses Sidapa)
Sidapa: (kisses Bulan) are you in pain? I am sorry.... I cannot forgive myself if something happens to your human body....
Bulan: (hugs Sidapa weakly) just kiss me and take me home right now... and this time... lets teleport... (coughs softly) I will let you stay at our home...
Sidapa: are you sure?
Bulan: (kisses Sidapa) thank you for a great experience....
Sidapa: (intimately kisses Bulan) I will take care of you... I promise... (stares at the burning area)
*the blue fires disappears*
*Bulan and Sidapa disappears*

It is now dark at night and at the Libulan's mansion, everyone was sadly eating dinner together..... at the dining room...

Briseo: I am really concerned about where would Bulan be..... who is going to be the king now???
Thales: Briseo, it will be a disgrace if my family doesn't get what you said you will give... you have to fix this....
Briseo: as a king... I am going to do my best...
Kaja: (listens to everybody)
Sahaya: I really hope Bulan is going to be fine... wherever he is.....
Lakas: are we even sure that he is really alive by now? no one goes deep in the forest and return easily......
Lakam: Lakas, we have talked about this...
Lakas: and you are just a villager having a bigger priviledge because you are friends with my brother but you have no rights to talk here in the household....
Lakam: and I am speaking this for your brother.... (looks serious at Lakas)
Lakan: stop disrespecting the prince, Lakam! you are such a disgrace and not being grateful!
Amaya: everyone, can we just eat silently?
Liksi: (feels pissed) (shrugs) I am eating silently.... but I have an opinion about this issue.... if Bulan is not alive anymore, then go... (points Lakas) let him be the king... isn't that his only purpose in life? to get Bulan's position??!
Kaja: that is also a great idea.....
Lakas: (stares angrily at Liksi) I am never done with you!
Liksi: but did I lie?
*Bulan and Sidapa enters the room*
Bulan: what did I miss??? (feels weak)
*everyone widens their eyes at Bulan*
Briseo: my son! (runs and hugs Bulan) you are home!! oh my God!!
Sahaya: (smiles) that was fast.....
Lakas: (looks angrily at Bulan) (stands up angrily) did you know that you just created a big mess?!
Briseo: (pulls Bulan way from Lakas) Lakas... stop it.... this is what we wanted, him to be back home......
Sahaya: but why would he do such things?? where did you go Bulan?
Bulan: what does father want me to do?? to prove that I am a king worthy right? what if I told you that I went around the whole mountain...
Lakas: and started an emergency in the whole tribe!
Liksi: (looks confused at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (listens to everyone)
Amaya: (notices Sidapa) and who is he? (points Sidapa)
*everyone looks at Sidapa*
Sidapa: I am... (looks nervous at Bulan) Sidapa.....
Bulan: (raises his eyebrow at Sidapa)
Liksi: Sidapa? like... Sidapa forest?
Sidapa: (nods)
Thales: that sounds so Godly.....
Kaja: really? (keeps eating) who are you to Bulan's life? why are you here?
Bulan: he was an adventurer that I met on the way... and he was homeless, he was living on his own for a long time.....
Briseo: that seems like a great story.....
Bulan: (feels weak) it really was.. and as a caring prince and the future king, I demand him to stay here with us for a while.....
Lakas: what?! this is not an adoption center....
Briseo: Lakas, always remember that you are adopted... you are not a real Libulan....
Lakas: (feels emotionally hurt) (looks sadly at Briseo)
Briseo: we are welcoming whoever helped our son to return back home so... Sidapa, you can stay here for whenever Bulan wants..... you might even see Bulan's soon marriage to Princess Sahaya... the future queen of Batumbakal's tribe.....
Sahaya: (bows at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (nods at Sahaya)
Bulan: (looks awkwardly at Sidapa)
Briseo: so son... join us... we just started eating dinner... and you also Sidapa... (sits on a dining chair)
Bulan: come Sidapa... sit next to me... (sits next to Liksi)
Sidapa: thank you... (sits next to Bulan)
Liksi: (whispers to Bulan) welcome back... is he what I think he is???
Bulan: (whispers to Liksi) long story Liksi... I will tell you everything about us.....
Sahaya: (keeps looking at Bulan) welcome back Bulan.....
Bulan: (nods at Sahaya) thank you.... (smiles slightly)
Sahaya: (feels concerned) ugh..... father? king Briseo?
Thales: what is it Sahaya?
Sahaya: as the future queen of this place, I also demand to not get married soon to Bulan...
*everyone widens their eyes at Sahaya*
Briseo: why Sahaya? but our families have an agreement.....
Sahaya: and I have the rights to change it.... (smiles at Bulan) if Bulan is not ready, we should all respect it..... (keeps eating) and same to me.... (looks at Thales) I still want to spend my younger years.... so please, respect my decision....
Thales: okay daughter? but we will still limit that extension......
Bulan: (smiles at Sahaya) thank you Sahaya...
Sahaya: (smiles at Bulan) always welcome Bulan...... (bows)
*Bulan and Sidapa smiles slightly at each other*
Lakas: (clenches his fists) (looks at everyone) (in his mind) I am not letting this effortless man be equal to all my struggles here in this tribe.... I will claim what I deserve Bulan and I deserve everything and you do not deserve anything.... never! (stares angrily at Bulan) and all of these people will serve and bow to me.... mark that in your mind.... I cannot afford to lose....

It is now night, at Bulan's bedroom, Bulan was there trying to sleep.....

Bulan: (keeps looking at the window while lying on the bed) (smiles)
Sidapa: (appears in front of Bulan) I knew it... I always feel how you feel and it seems that you cannot sleep...
Bulan: Sidapa? why are you here late at night?
Sidapa: oh Bulan.... (lies and hugs Bulan) if you only knew, I always watch you sleep in night and sometimes, I sleep on the roof because I did not want you to see me yet.....
Bulan: Sid... you are still on your human form and father might see us.....
Sidapa: (transforms into God form) then here... no one will see me anymore.....
Bulan: (faces Sidapa) can I request something?
Sidapa: what?
Bulan: can you teleport me to the your bed in hell without my body leaving this place?
Sidapa: oh... that will be... so complicated and risky... I do not want you to struggle like you did before.... (looks down sadly) and I am sorry about earlier.....
Bulan: I understand... and do not be sorry..... (plays with Sidapa's cheeks)
Sidapa: but let us travel in your dreams instead....
Bulan: how?
Sidapa: (closes Bulan's eyes) just close your eyes and dream about my bedroom in hell.... I will appear there, I promise... it will work...
Bulan: okay..... (starts sleeping)
Sidapa: (kisses Bulan's forehead) (enters Bulan's mind)

In Bulan's dream, Bulan was lying on a very dark red bed in Sidapa's bedroom in hell.....

Bulan: (eyes widens at the dark ceiling)
Sidapa: (appears besides Bulan)
Bulan: (looks and smiles at Sidapa) perfect... you are here..... (snuggles closer to Sidapa)
Sidapa: I told you... (hugs Bulan) now sleep Bulan.. from now on, I will be protecting you from nightmares more....
Bulan: you will always be in my mind okay?
Sidapa: I will... both intentionally and unintentionally.... (kisses Bulan's lips softly)
Bulan: (continues sleeping) (kisses Sidapa) Sidapa?
Sidapa: why?
Bulan: I love you... (buries his head on Sidapa's chest)
Sidapa: (hugs Bulan tightly) I love you too.... I will always do....

This is a very romantic ending for the first season.... so what now? tune in next time for another season of Libulan because the story is just starting to unfold.... thank you for tuning in for Season 1...
#LibulanBackToTheDreams