Episode 16 : Free Falling

Sidapa: (looks at the arrow he's holding) where did this come from????
Troop #1: (grabs Bulan from the back) finally! we found you..... you do not know how much disaster your family have brought to our camp......
Bulan: Sidapa!!!
Sidapa: (screams angrily at the troop) get away from him right now.....
Bulan: (eyes widens at a troop sneaking behind Sidapa) Sidapa!! behind you??!
Sidapa: huh? (transform into a spirit)
Troop #2: huh???! (looks around) where did he go?! 
Sidapa: (grabs the troop angrily) (chokes him hardly to the neck) you are going to regret what you are doing?!
Troop #1: (drags Bulan immediately deeper to the mountain) we do not need whatever he is... and we are not scared......
Troop #2: (grabs nobody) wait.... somebody is grabbing me... help! come back here!!
Sidapa: (transform into a human form) (screams) Bulan!!!
*the troop slams Way from Sidapa's force*
Sidapa: (runs and follows Bulan and the other troop)

Near the top of the mountain, Bulan and the other troop was there heading near to the very deep tunnel......

Troop #1: (drags Bulan by the shirt) you want to get lost little kid??? then go be lost forever...
Bulan: (angrily struggles to break free from the troop) I have no idea about what you are talking about but if somebody is trying to hurt somebody here.... it is you threatening our family!!
Troop #1: and let us continue threatening you all one by one! Kaja is going to take over the whole Batumbakal tribe and soon... the whole Diliman region! (puts Bulan at the edge of the Hell Hole)
Bulan: (eyes widens at the hell hole) do not dare push me off this hole!!
Troop #1: but you want to be a lost boy right? then go push yourself to be a lost soul too... hahahahahahahha! (angrily laughs)
Sidapa: (approaches Bulan and the troop) let go of him!!!
Troop #2: (looks nervously at Sidapa) ugh... can we just leave these two? we aren't fighting with human beings.....
Troop #1: I do not care if he is a human being or not as long as I am in the point of killing the future king of Batumbakal......
Sidapa: you really want to kill Bulan?
Bulan: (cries hard) Sidapa.... please stop.... you are just pushing him to do this.... I do not want to die??? (looks at the deep hole)
Troop #2: (runs to the other troop and Bulan) lets go leave this please and do not touch them instead.... we do not know who we are fighting!!
Troop #1: then go first in this hole instead! (pushes the other troop to the huge hole)
Troop #2: (free falls to the wall) (screams) no!!!!
Bulan: (looks frightened at the troop falling freely on the wall) (screams loudly) ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Sidapa: you really want to happen to you what you just did to your own friend?????
Troop #1: I am not scared of you... (slowly puts Bulan to the edge) I am bravely going to kill him!!
Sidapa: then let me kill you too!! (screams loudly) (eyes, mouth and arms starts to burn blue fire)
*the trees around starts to burn blue fire*
Troop #1: (looks frightened at the blue fires) who are you?!
Sidapa: I am the God living in that entryway to the underworld! (blasts himself to the troop and Bulan)
Troop #1: (screams in pain) ahhhhhhh!!!!
Bulan: (falls from the hole) (looks terrified at the hole) Sidapa!!!!!!!!
*Bulan, Sidapa and the troop falls down the huge hole*
Sidapa: (glides and catches Bulan) I am not letting us die Bulan... I mean, you are not dying!!
Bulan: what do you mean? we are going to fall to the depths of the world!
Sidapa: just believe me and hold tight! (screams and looks deeper to the hole)
Bulan: (hugs Sidapa) I trust you but where is this going??? (closes his eyes)
Sidapa: (smiles) we are going to where I all began......

Back at the middle part of the Sidapa forest, Lakas, Lakam, Lakan, Liksi, Amaya and Sahaya are now near the lake where Bulan and Sidapa made out......

Lakas: (looks around) where are we? Lakan, come and light up the torch more!
Lakan: how??!
Lakas: just find a way! brave people find ways!!
Amaya: (notices a glowing area) wait... what is that glowing thing???
Sahaya: (notices the glowing area) you are right... Lakas, we do not need a light because that is the light..... we can stay there for the night..... (runs to the golden pond)
Liksi: wait... we do not know yet if it is safe or not.... (follows Sahaya)
Lakam: lets all follow her!!
Amaya: (keeps looking at the glowing area) that might be lava! Sahaya, be careful....
Sahaya: (looks at the golden lake) wow!! this lake is glowing gold?!
*Liksi and Lakam approaches Sahaya*
Lakam: (smiles) you are right... this is water right??! it does not look like lava at all... (about to touch the water)
Liksi: (holds Lakam's hand) do not just stuffs that we do not know Lakam.. it is dangerous...
Sahaya: (touches the golden water) I do not think so...
*Liksi and Lakam widens their eyes at Sahaya touching the golden water* 
Liksi: no Sahaya!!
*Amaya, Lakas and Lakan approaches everyone*
Amaya: what do you have there? is it lava???
Lakan: is it a source of fire???!
Sahaya: it is not a fire but it is surely a source of light.... it is safe and feels like water so it is not dangerous....
Amaya: (looks at the golden lake) this is really beautiful!
Lakas: there is no such thing as golden lakes... but why do this exist??? (eyes widens at the glowing water)
Lakam: I do not care but... (jumps to the water) it might give up magic powers so.... lets claim it....
Lakan: magic does not exist.....
Liksi: (looks curiously at the golden water) (kneels down and touches the water) or maybe it really does..... (looks at golden water dripping on his hands)
Amaya: then we should be threatened..... anything in folklore are scary...
Liksi: (looks at Amaya) it is not what you all think.... (smiles slightly)
*everyone confusedly looks at each other*
Liksi: (dips his head into the water) now I know..... (smiles)

Inside hell, Bulan and Sidapa were lying on the red rocky floor....

Bulan: (lying on Sidapa's chest) are we really still alive? (looks around) where are we? (sees lava falling from the ceiling) (feels curious)
Sidapa: (smiles at Bulan's curiousity) yeah Bulan, you are still exclusively alive!

This is turning out great.... early family meeting to Bulan and Sidapa's fam huh?
#LubulanFreeFalling